[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what age difference does it start to be considered weird?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
I'm 24, cute girl from okcupid texts me and seems interested, she's 19 though. Since I've tried dating girls my age and older with no success, I was thinking of just cutting right to the chase and fucking her, but would that be wrong?
>>
She is of legal age, if she wants it and you want it then it's not wrong.
>>
>>16680731
It's wrong to lead someone on, making them believe you want a relationship when you actually just want sex. Tell her you are looking for something casual.
>>
>>16680736
I do want a relationship. But starting off with a date just isn't working for me. Everyone here and friends tells I'm doing it wrong and I just need to fuck them first instead of being nice and taking them out somewhere.
>>
>>16680743
Your friends are telling you the truth. Fuck her first.
>>
>>16680731
Yes take he somewere nice,have a drink,after that show her you bedroom.If you do it right u will hit 2 birds with one stone
>>
>>16680731
Your age/2 + 7 is the youngest you should go for without it being a bit weird.

24/2 + 7 = 19. Perfect

But yeah don't lead her on. If you just want to fuck, then tell her. At that age girls are really naive
>>
5 years isn't a whole lot. My fiances parents are 10 years apart.

I would say it only becomes an issue when you start crossing between generations. Maybe around 15 years it'd start getting weird.
>>
>>16680731
everygirl below the age of 18 starts to get weird if you are over 18

/thread
>>
>>16680832

Fucking her first is stupid as shit when you're looking for a relationship. She'll forever in the neck of her head wonder whether you'll do the same or have done the same to other girls. It may sound cool at first to have her think that your some kind of playboy, but it gets real fucking old when she keeps questioning your intent, feelings, and actions while you're trying to convince her that you really care about her.
>>
>>16680832
Do you mean 16? Because that's actually the legal age in most places.
>>
>>16680779
This.

I've always gone by this rule.
>>
Don't go by that stupid rule. Do you like the girl? Does she like you? Do you want to date each other? Is she legal? Then do it and don't give a fuck.

As you get older, age gaps continuously get less and less weird, but a 19 and 24 year old is really nothing to worry about.
>>
>>16680779

Yup, this is the rule to live by.
>>
>>16681059
I hope your girlfriend gets raped by a pack of feral niggers
>>
>>16680832
Life isn't that black and white, especially if you yourself are just barely above that.
>>
>>16680779
>15
>youngest I can date is 14.5
now thats a good system
>>
>>16680731

I'm going to say, every single relationship I've seen between a 18/19 year old and a 24/25 year old has always been fucked up. The girl always has some sort of issues, is always possessive as fuck, and the guy is always on a super short leash.

Hell, I once went on a date a 19 year old when I was 25 for shits and giggles. At one point in the night she literally said, "I USED to be crazy possessive, when I was really young. Like 17"

In my head I'm like... you just told me you turned 19 like 2 months ago... so like a year and some change ago?

Just tempering all the "go for it's", fair warning, if you're looking for a relationship, proceed with caution.
>>
>>16681416
That's not 24 with a 19 yo thing, that's a relationship thing in general. You should proceed into any relationship with caution.
>>
>>16680779
>le magic numbers rule
If it's legal, its okay.
>>
I've found that college age girls are weirdly flaky. They'll randomly cancel or ghost you.

But they are more tolerant if you're carless or have a dumpy job than a woman in her mid or late 20's.
>>
>>16681471

It's also a mental maturity things, and high school age kid tend to be immature and over-dramatic as fuck. This is especially true of girls who feel they have to date men that are nearly half their age again or older than they are:

That same girl;
"I hate dating guys my age because they're always so immature. Older men are way better"

When you're 18, it's easier to put up with because you're in the same place, but when you're in your mid 20's, that's when you start to calm down and start to get your shit together and start your life.

Is that true for everyone? No there are exceptions. But that's the general mindset when it comes to people of those ages.
>>
>>16680732
This If she`s 16/of legal age it's never weird. People do it all the time. Less uptight people tend to not give a shit. And if it's not you it will be someone else. Don't miss out on something that has potential because other people think its weird
>>
>>16680743

You're a moron.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.