[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm not sure what to do next. Yesterday I dated a girl I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: loves-me-loves-me-not1.jpg (10 KB, 300x199) Image search: [Google]
loves-me-loves-me-not1.jpg
10 KB, 300x199
I'm not sure what to do next.
Yesterday I dated a girl I knew a couple months ago. This is not our first date and she even introduced me her parents already.
During the date I told her "I like you" (you know, in plan "I want to be your boyfriend) and she just get nervous and never answered me.
We finished the date and she never replied to that. What should I do next? We will go out tomorrow but I'm kinda nervous.
Should I ask her how she feels? should I give her more time to think?
>>
are you Spanish?
>>
>>16679991
Just give her time to think, and pay attention to how she acts on this new date. Maybe ask her at the very end of the date if she still hasn't brought it up.
>>
>>16680141
Yep, Colombian. I apologise if my english is bad.
>>
>going through the trouble of a relationship instead of raping and getting what you want
C.U.CK
U
C
K
>>
>>16680721
Hahaa, I could try it, but she practices Teakwondo...
>>
>>16681803
Try drugs breh.
>>
>>16680147
Thanks man, I'll have that in mind
>>
>>16682144
Faggot
>>
>>16680141
How do you notice it?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.