[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friend of mine is coming over to watch netflix later. Shes been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: seanconneryinzardoz_0.jpg (61 KB, 572x698) Image search: [Google]
seanconneryinzardoz_0.jpg
61 KB, 572x698
Friend of mine is coming over to watch netflix later. Shes been coming for a while now but all she end up doing is squeezing my arm or resting her head on my shoulder. I tried cuddling with her and we held hands on "accident" a few times but she always moves away after a while.
How do people progress into the "chill" part of the netflix experience? How do i work our way up to doing somethin sexual?
>>
File: Fantastic-Planet.jpg (585 KB, 1400x940) Image search: [Google]
Fantastic-Planet.jpg
585 KB, 1400x940
Ages?
>>
>>16678672
>I tried cuddling with her and we held hands on "accident" a few times but she always moves away after a while.
Is she actually aware of your intentions, or are you using your friendship as a guise to try and get in her pants? Because it sounds like that latter to me
>>
>>16678694

>>16678695
How should i make it known to her? I have tried being more sexually forward with her in the way i respond to some of things she say but i do it in a semi-jokin way
>>
>>16678672
>but all she end up doing is squeezing my arm or resting her head on my shoulder. I tried cuddling with her and we held hands on "accident" a few times but she always moves away after a while.

sigh... how can some guys be so fucking dumb.

She is signalling you she wants you to respond in kind. She moves away when you don't give back the right signals because she feels awkward to have reached out and you've not responded.

If she does it again. Hold her hand, not by accident and see what happens. If OK then kiss the top of her head and say something like "I really like us doing this"

If she says 'me too' then kiss her if the mood is right.
>>
>>16678709
>How should i make it known to her?
You ask her out on a date. Going by her behaviour so far, it doesn't seem like she's interested though.
>>
>>16678711
I guess im just afraid of giving her the false impression that i want a relationship
Like she hasnt been in one since she was
14 and it was really short and im not sure whether kissing first is the right thing to do
>>
>>16678719
What does all the arm holding and stuff mean then? :/
And i dont want to give her the false impression that i want to get into a relationship with her
Just fwb
>>
>>16678729
She's not going to be FWB with you. If she was, she'd have responded to your attempts to make a move.
>>
Just kiss her and after a while put your hand in her thigh.
>>
>>16678723
So you don't want a relationship with her... sorry I thought you did... so scratch out what I said above about kissing.

She is interested in a relationship with you. The cuddling 'as friends' is confusing because friends don't cuddle unless there's something else going on.

You can just keep doing the same thing as always and if she eventually asks you for more you need to consider her feelings when you answer.
>>
>>16678764
>>16678741

So i pretty much cant get fwb status with her without hurting her right? Well i guess ill just move on, thanks guys
The whole nofap thing is starting to get to me
>>
>>16678709
>>16678709
DUde these guys are giving the gayest things to say. Next to shes with you, fucking guess her u actual faggot.

ARE U FUCKING GAY DUDE U KISS GRAB HER U KISS HER AND RUB HER VAGINA IF SHES OVER THE AGE Of 16 u are 100% getting fucked.
>>
>>16678741
>>16678823
>>16678729
adding onto this i shuld added more. If she says no stop dont then there you go thats ur aswer. Theres no way to make it go forward bro theres no formula for getting someone to like u likee that it just happens or doesnt all u can do is try ur best.
>>
>>16678789
If you hit her up for FWB and she said yes then be warned she'd be saying yes thinking you will fall in love the moment you have sex. Then she'll be hurt all the more when it is indeed 'just sex'

Most chicks don't do FWB. There was a brief fad in the 90s and 00s but even then those that rtied it usually wanted more and got bitter when it didn't happen.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.