[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyway to save this tinder conversation, if shes in a pissy mood?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (167 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
167 KB, 640x1136
Anyway to save this tinder conversation, if shes in a pissy mood? Any help would be appreciated.
>>
How's it feel to be okay, OP?
>>
>>16678419
On that note, start talking about how mediocre her appearance is. Be like "Well you look like a dumb bitch when you fake smile"
>>
More puns, bro
>>
>>16678419
Not good man, not good. Had my opening line all ready and everything
>>
She probably wouldn't have even replied to you if she were in a good mood desu

you just provided her an opportunity to be bitchy
>>
>>16678429
Exactly what I thought, im just used as a barrier of anger to unleash at.
>>
Beta males: The thread
>>
>>16678412
How's it feel to be such a huge faggot?
>>
>>16678412
>saying sorry on tinder
you goofed
>>
It will depend on how bad her mood is, what caused it and whether it can be lifted or just made worse. I'd go with:

"Can we start again? Without the name puns this time."

"So why the bad mood?"

carry on from there.... humor may not help if she's on a serious downer. If she's been 'wronged' by someone at work or school/college take her side and talk her shit up.
>>
Say "no its not ok, I look like a stupid asshole, I'm free saturday night, we should hang out"
>>
>>16678452
This.

Ask her what is wrong, or if she needs to vent.
>>
>salvaging a tinder convo
>>
File: 265.jpg (38 KB, 548x395) Image search: [Google]
265.jpg
38 KB, 548x395
>>16678412
You are the plane.
>>
Why would you even want to pursue someone who takes their shitty mood out on strangers?
>>
>>16678412
First, I think you should make some overall modifications to your general attitude.
>Sorry
>Self-criticism this early
Really have no place in flirting. But really though, unless you just spilled beer all over her or hit her mom with your car or something you have no need to apologize. Apologies should be reserved for serious situations.

Also drop the self hate. none of this "I'm so bad at puns" and "i can see it didn't pay off" stuff. Leave it up to other people hate on you, don't hate on yourself; save your self hate for when you're with the homies playing.

Second, try to read between the lines of what's going on here. Your upper message focuses solely on how "cutie" she looks.
>You're being obviously shallow
Humans are all shallow. We're all out here looking at who has the finest ass, biggest dick, whatever. But humans also don't like to feel shallow. So I would recommend focusing on something other than her looks. Tell her how sexy she is when you're fucking her instead.

Also, she ain't stupid man; she already knows "lo-katie-ed" sounds like you ride the short bus. She already knows her name doesn't work for the pun. But what is she doing? Still responding. So you really don't need to feel self conscious enough to then start apologizing, making light of it, etc. You can just keep on rolling with anything your heart desires that doesn't bring negativity towards you.

As for what to say now, that really depends on what your overall game is going to be. What are attempting to portray to this girl? Did you see anything else in her pictures that would give you clues to ice breaking conversations?

Off the top of my head?
>What do you need to swipe left on that bad mood?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.