[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi, I'm supposed to take an eye test in a few hours, because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: pupillen.jpg (55 KB, 500x325) Image search: [Google]
pupillen.jpg
55 KB, 500x325
Hi,
I'm supposed to take an eye test in a few hours, because I need a new pair of glasses.
Since I'm high on heroin, my pupils are constricted.
Is that going to make a difference? Should I take that test some other time?
>>
>>16674835
reschedule desu
>>
>>16674835
yes it will make a big difference.
Reschedule for another time.
>>
>>16674835
Yeah reschedule. Next time you shoot up/snort/whatever make sure you do enough to kill yourself though. It'll make a major difference because society will be minus one worthless junkie.
>>
>>16674849
>>16674855
O-ok.
What do I say to my mom?
>>
>>16674864
Oh now I really hope you kill yourself, kid. A quick death and not a long drawn out one where you start to steal and become a scumbag to supplement your habit. Eventually causing those around you trouble and emotional turmoil. It'll be best you just die now to spare them all the bullshit.
>>
>>16674862
I wouldn't need a new pair of glasses for that, would I?
>>
>>16674864
Why does your mom need to know?
Are you underaged and mom has to make the appointment?
Never the less just tell her something came up (project, doctor office called and needed to reschedule. ect)
Can't do all the thinking for you.
>>
>>16674873
Is puberty being hard on you again?
>>
>>16674879
No, but she's in town and she's going to come visit me either way.
>>
>>16674885
You need to elaborate more.
Do you need a lie for your mom as to why your pupils are constricted? I'm not quite sure why you are finding it so hard to lie.
>>
>>16674880
I'm 30 years old and heroin is the dumbest drug ever. I've had plenty of friends become pieces of shit and plenty more die from it. It's the dumbest fucking drug you can ever do. Anyone that does it should be slapped across the face and given a fucking lecture on how dumb they are being.

Smoke all the pot you want. Do acid, shrooms, LSD but heroin is for fucking dummies, and anyone who does it should be told they're stupid.
>>
>>16674908
I'd need an excuse as to why I wouldn't want to go buy a new pair of glasses. I'll probably just tell her that I've been up all night, which might distort the results, which is also true. I'm just not terribly good at lying and I don't want her to find out about the drug abuse.

>>16674911
I realize that I'm not doing the right thing by snorting heroin. I'm not physically addicted, yet. I hope I'll manage to stop doing so sometime this month, since I'll be going back to school in February. I just get really bored and depressed and lonely and it's an easy way to kill time.
I get psychotic from smoking weed, though, so I had to doing so.
>>
How do you feel?
>>
If you go like that it's going to be a waste of money.
>>
>>16674864
Say I need to reschedule because I'm high on heroin
>>
>>16674953
alright
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.