[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do girls prepare self when losing virginity??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 6757650.png (77 KB, 452x355) Image search: [Google]
6757650.png
77 KB, 452x355
i'm so paranoid of smelling bad or doing something stupid, especially since i'm not his first
>>
Chill out
>>
>>16673012
Don't shit be4 sex
>>
>>16673012
>implying virgin girls have any responsibility other than be clean
Nigga you could just lay there and let him pound the fuck out of you and you'd be fine.
>>
>>16673049
Shitting after sex is the best.
Don't believe me, have a wank then shit.
>>
Be clean and be into it. You don't have to shave everything but he shouldn't need a machete to find your junk. Verbally let him know what feels good and what doesn't.
>>
>>16673049
desu i just thought you werent supposed to eat like 2 days before or somethin
>>
>>16673012
I took my ex's virginity so I'll break it to you as simple as I can.

Yes, you will be nervous.
Yes he'll notice something is off.
If you chill out, relax, and enjoy yourself then he won't think he's hurting you or freaking you out.
He has experience so he knows what he is doing. If you come off as stiff, nervous, or whatever, he WILL stop, and he WILL ask you if anything is wrong. If he doesn't then lol he's kind of insensitive or is selfishly enjoying the fact he is taking your virginity.

Anyway, the more stressed out you'll be, the tighter you'll be and harder it will be for him to put his dick inside you.

Yes it will hurt. Yes you will have to guide him slowly. Tell him when to stop going in, then tell him when you're ready for him to continue going in. The moment his head is inside you the hard part is over. Next all you need to do is just enjoy him fucking you. You probably will find it more weird than enjoyable, but try to feel his dick if that makes sense.

My ex kept saying how everything felt weird. Kind of a turn off. Months later she now can tell me what feels right and what doesn't.

More importantly OP you need to know yourself in order for the both of you to enjoy sex with each other. If it feels weird, you have to ask yourself: does it hurt? If yes, you don't like it, if no then you probably like it or are indifferent to it.

Also be prepared to have anal at some point.
>>
>>16673071
Thats anal.
>>
>>16673085
what about accidental farting/queefing though??
>>
>>16673113
Queefing isn't really a turn off, as it's just the fact that you're really wet and into it. Farting is gross. Don't do that.
>>
>>16673126
should I take gas x or something like that just in case??
>>
>>16673143
Can you really not hold in a fart for the half hour it takes to have sex? If so you need more help than we can provide.

Really just don't worry about it too much. As long as you're not in pain or uncomfortable let what happens happen. The guy won't complain.
>>
>>16673012
>protection / contraception?
>drink cranberry juice for clitplay
>ensure there is clitplay so you're wet
>communicate and be honest; he should respect this bc it's your first time and you're showing a lot of trust
>think of something chill to do afterwards, a tv show or card game.
>>
>>16673063
Do you ever schlick and try to pee
>>
>>16673143
Op confirmed for fart-machine. I bet your first time gonna be stinky
>>
>>16673080
this.
>>
>>16673080
Wow I wish the guy that took mine was as nice as you. He just fucking rammed it in and didnt stop even when I tried to push him off because it hurt so bad.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.