[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I might lose my virginity tonight. What condom should I buy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: spooky ghost.jpg (86 KB, 670x503) Image search: [Google]
spooky ghost.jpg
86 KB, 670x503
I might lose my virginity tonight. What condom should I buy? [spoiler]6 inch dick btw[/spoiler]

Also, general tips for dates and sex would be greatly appreciated.
>>
>>16672355
Trojan or Durex.. doesn't matter .. Just make sure you put it on correctly.

Leave room at the tip. then roll down the head of your penis..

You won't really feel much with a condom.. but don't take it off.

Oh.. it's gonna be great Anon.. that worm soft as silk feeling around your cock.

Make sure you don't go too fast.. be very slow and deliberate and enjoy it.

Keep a few condoms near by.. can unwrap it .. put a little lube in the condom then over your dick.. make sure lubricated condom side is out..

Having sex with a girl is 10 times more intense than masturbating.. orgasms are more meaningful and incredible.
>>
>>16672355
And.. after you take it off... tie a not in the condom like balloon and put it in the trash and don't flush it down the toilet. If you are afraid she might steal your cum to get pregnant take it with you and throw away in a dumpster outside.
>>
Trojan or Durex

Don't go with flavoured one on your first time

Make sure you put the condom the right way

Btw, don't put on the wrong hole.
>>
>>16672364
Reading this as a 19yo virgin made me want to legit kill myself, thanks

>>16672368
>If you are afraid she might steal your cum to get pregnant
Does that really happen ? what the fuck

>captcha is select all the milkshakes
>>
>>16672355

if you dont feel anything, you might want to try my.size condoms - having the right size of condom is important so you dont strangle your little friend.

stay away from extra thin(they might just tear) or ribbed ones(trust me not worth it)
>>
>>16672483
>Does that really happen ? what the fuck
I guess it's possible it's happened at some point, but it's not really something to worry about. If she wants to get pregnant, she can just fuck someone else without a condom
>>
Just wear the condom, OP. Whatever you do.

>tfw knocked girl up losing my virginity

It's not worth it
>>
File: 139558544078.jpg (16 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
139558544078.jpg
16 KB, 250x250
>>16672483
>Reading this as a 19yo virgin made me want to legit kill myself, thanks
OP here, nigger I'm 24 turning 25 in 2 months. I had given up un 3DPD but some shit happened and I might get to fuck this slut.

I can't fuck this up lest I attain wizardhood ;_;
>>
>>16672498
haha good luck then mate i hope it'll happen as you want tonight, seriously

i mean my case isn't that bad, i've had a long time relationship before but we were young (14 to 16 years old) and i didn't want to force things with her. In the end she left me before i even tried or talked about sex with her, but at least she probably doesn't see me as a tryhard douche now (even though looking back to it i realize she was ready to make it and i was just too blind)
Anyway... i know it'll happen soon enough eventually, kinda feel bad that i could have done it with my first love but missed it
>>
>>16672364
>Sex with condoms is 10x better than fapping

eh. I mean it's more satisfying, but you kind of have to mentally tell yourself that it feels just as good with a condom.

My first time I didn't even cum.
>>
>fucked girl without a condom my first time
>realize later how batshit fucking crazy she was

If she wasn't on every pill made, I could've screwed my life up. Not in love? Wear a glove.
>>
32 here no sex... Though all my friends claim you are a virgin even with a condom. Once you fucking without it, then you can lose that title.

I'm a virgin by choice however. No religious or something wrong with me. ( Aside from my personal views, as people need a reason to black sheep people like me. )

I like doing interesting things that are hard to do, or can lead to death if you don't know what your doing. ( Rock climbing, sky giving, deep-scuba diving. ) These get my rocks off, without wacking it.

*Shrugs* ... Its pretty funny how angry people get over being a virgin or others not being virgins. Life's to short to five a shit imo.
>>
>>16672355
Lamb skin condoms, they're the classiest. Bring a small bottle of tequila and some sanitary wipes.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.