[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where can I find people who just don't give a fuck? Like,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: abcsdrfsegh.png (429 KB, 500x424) Image search: [Google]
abcsdrfsegh.png
429 KB, 500x424
Where can I find people who just don't give a fuck? Like, people with whom you don't have to be walking on eggshells when you're around them.
For example, if you farted in front of them they would just laugh at it with you, and wouldn't act like socially conditioned pretentious bitches and reject you.
Or if you called them a stupid retard, or made politically incorrect jokes, they wouldn't be "offended".
People who don't care about social status, but only care about the fun of interacting with a fellow human being.

Fuck, why do I have to live in a society of dogma and selfish ideals? We're all going to die in the end, and there will be nothing after that as far as I can tell possibly. Just eternal emptiness.
Why not just live a life of fun, without being worried about what status others may give you?
Oh and don't start with the whole "muh I care about how I will be remembered". Soon after your death, nobody will give a fuck about you. And then some time later, the universe, and everything which inhabits it, will cease to exist. And there's no way to escape this fate.
>>
high school
>>
Or you know, you could stop farting in people's faces.
>>
>>16672347
Basically, going through live and not caring about anything is a weakness. Imagine all the good work that wouldn't be done, if people just didn't give a fuck. You're right to a degree, but caring too little is damaging.
>>
I think those are called "men".
>>
>>16672347
The problem is capitalism, people feel superior to others so they act like this.
>>
Make friends for other reasons.

Then slowly feed them your horseshit. Teach them why it's funny. Laugh a lot. Male bonding.

The farting will come in your late twenties.
>>
>>16672347
That's kinda weird because all my friends are exactly like what you describe and i don't feel like people like this are hard to find, i've always had friends like that

You know some people may seem offended by little things when they're not confident but once you become close to them, they'll become chill
>>
File: 1441674890019.jpg (35 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1441674890019.jpg
35 KB, 960x720
you could find some metal heads they are cool or pot heads all are chill and don't give a fuck
>>
>>16672347
My childhood friends are basically this. When you know someone for a long time, you can do shit like eat food from their fridge and fart loudly in their presence and they can do the same and you both just laugh it off. It's built on years and years of mutual trust.
>>
>>16672473
ik pot heads who give a fuck. not a lot of fucks but some...
>>
>>16672347

Chill with me and my friends. That's basically my personality. Are you in SoCal?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.