[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Here a story guys, 1 Month ago I've met a Korean girl in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: grrland.gif (161 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
grrland.gif
161 KB, 500x281
Here a story guys, 1 Month ago I've met a Korean girl in Sarajevo, and I fell in love with her. Decided to tell her but that was her last day in city, but before that we have shared our contacts. Fast forward one month, it was last night . I told her that I like her I had to, and she told me she likes me too! And she asked me if I could come to Korea to visit her, later when she is finished with her traveling.
Now I need a lot of money for that trip, and there is no fucking way to earn or save that kind of money here in Bosnia. So i made a fundraising , and here I need your advice. That project won't go public till it has raised 100$, so I need your advice where should I share link so It can . I won't post it here because than I'm asking you to help me out.

Any advice is welcome
>>
suck a million dicks for 1 euro each
>>
You don't fall in love with someone in a day loser.

Also stop being stupid. Even if you manage to get that kind of money once, you won't be able to again. You probably can't move there since it's such a closed society. Thirdly, she's a complete stranger with a pretty face. Starting something will only hurt you both.
>>
Sounds like you're more in love with the journey than the destination. And well if we told you how to go about having you're adventure it wouldn't be very adventuresome would it?
>>
>>16672048
That is your opinion man, I'll stick to my decision.
>>
>>16672066
Okay but like if you're gonna set high goals for yourself, like raising all this cash, don't rely on others to do them for you. You're already relying on others for cash, right? And now you're relying on others for relying on others for cash. Quite an adventure but maybe you're out on a limb.
>>
>>16672071
It is easy from a normal country, for someone to save that kind of money, but working for 300 Euros or less ain't gonna get me in Korea till summer.
>>
>>16672083
Yeah and people can't get everything they want on a whim.
>>
>>16672083

Lol

>I want it NOW
>love

Effort and discipline is a good test of love. If you can manage the work ethic to earn and the discipline to save until you can reasonably afford to visit her then I'll believe your in love
>>
>>16672048
>>16672096
>your
>you're

Dude you have good points and I agree but really.
>>
>>16672096
I never said I want it now, but to go there in 6 months is acceptable. And I don't need fucking 10000$ +, only 4k, ticket alone is 1200$
>>
>>16672096
Go on and save 4000$ with a monthly salary of 300$, sure go on.
>>
>>16672113
Why are you so fucking entitled? People who don't have the means can't do whatever they want in life. Stop hating on your own country and trying to run away to a fantasy with a girl you just met.
>>
>>16672121
Your opinion man, I'm out , it seems only no advice from here, I asked for advice how to share and where to share my fundraising and how to do it, doesn't matter now I'm on my own. Peace
>>
>>16672083
in no country on earth is it easy for a sane person to waste that much money on something so stupid.
>>
>>16672149
People are spending thousands and wasting on some stupid shit, and when I need 4000$ to visit a girl I like , it is stupid?
>>
>>16672156
To visit a stranger you just met. Also they earned their thousands. You want others to pay for your stupid ideas.
>>
>>16672163
if love is and idea, than this wold is shit. And I'm not forcing anyone, it is up to them to help if they want or not.
>>
>>16672175
How can you say you love a complete stranger?
>>
>>16672156
>it is stupid?
extremely. you want to spend more than you make in a year on a disappointment vacation.
>>
by summer she's going to have a cute Korean boyfriend that makes $300 in a week and isn't stupid
>>
>>16672187
If I get disappointed it was my decision and I won't regret it.
>>
>>16672201
yes you will. that's what disappointment means.
>>
Peace, and thank you for help.
>>
>>16672217
>pic related, OP frantically running away and hiding his face so we can't see him crying.
>>
>>16671973
Idiote, nemoj biti glup. Kao što su ti drugi rekli, ovo je najvjerojatnije privremeno i ti samo misliš da si zaljubljen u nju. Daj si malo vremena, razbistri glavu i ako ćeš i dalje osjećati istu stvar prema njoj sretno ti bilo.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.