[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello there, what can I get you? Something you need to talk about?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Hello there, what can I get you?
Something you need to talk about?
We can talk about me, too, if it helps get your head clear.
Just enjoy your stay.

>Advice Bartender thread
>>
you got any gins?
>>
>>16672089
got 47 bottles and can tell a story about each one of them.
fruity or dry?
>>
Why do you give the advice
>>
>>16672104
i remember the times i needed advice and no one was able to give it to me and how desperate and alone i felt.
so i want to propose my common and specific sense to anyone who might need it
>>
>>16672102
dry is fine

how are you doing man?
>>
bartender is fucking pussy in the storage room.
nothing to see here guys, move on.
>>
>>16672134
maybe try something new then.
go with a tonic or should i stirr it into a nice martini?

well i guess im allright. only the usual troubles.
how about you, sir?
>>
im heading to my work shift now. see you these days

adv bartender out
>>
>>16671825
Nothing much Lloyd, just a little problem with the ol... sperm bank upstairs.
>>
>>16671825
hot sambuca: what's the deal with that? i love the family of cold anise-flavoured drinks, neat or mixed with alcohol, but haven't heard of hot variants (neither has wikipedia in its serving section)
>>
>>16672617
>mixed with alcohol
*with water of course
>>
>>16672617
Anisees are often drunk hot because of aetheric oils in them which give you a warm and cozy feeling in your stomach. Also warm alcohol knocks you out fast.
Google Blue Blazer for example
>>
No talk, just a bottle of cheap red and a big glass please.
Everything is too much at the moment. Just need some peace and quiet.
>>
>>16671825
Two fingers of Makers please. Also, I'm turning 28 next month and am a fat virgin. I'm contemplating driving to Nevada and hiring a whore. I'm concerned it will destroy me mentally though. On the flip side I'd have to spend years fixing my body before I'd be able to have sex with an even averagely attractive woman. I'm so torn.
>>
>>16673625
please, sit down, enjoy your time
>>16673645
dismiss easy solutions. they tend to produce more problems.
if you have to work years. do it.
achieve for a more noble and strong life. don´t be the looser you´re afraid off.
hookers are like liquor. they are not meant for depression, rather so for party
if you are a virgin you are.
no need to change that my friend.
makers 46 allright? or just plain classic?
>>
How the fuck do I get a job?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.