[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would it be autistic to tell a guy you want to absorb his genetic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6
File: girls_laughing.jpg (43 KB, 600x363) Image search: [Google]
girls_laughing.jpg
43 KB, 600x363
Would it be autistic to tell a guy you want to absorb his genetic information during sex?

I genuinely have autism so I can't tell how "weird" I sound.

I call my boyfriend my mate and refer to sexual intercourse as copulation/mating/coitus.

Vernacular terms kill my arousal.

A word like phallus for example sounds better than cock.
>>
>>16671297
What the fuck?
>>
>>16671306
I'm going to interpret that as a "yes"
>>
>Would it be autistic to tell a guy you want to absorb his genetic information during sex?
Jesus Christ that's weird as fuck. Just imagining it makes me cringe hard.
>>
this made me laugh holy shit

>says genetic information instead of cum
>mating instead of sex
>>
>>16671297

Right: 'Daddy I want your cum deep inside of me, push it in deeper'

Wrong: ' DNA collection successful. Preparing womb for incubation'
>>
>>16671297
Haha holy shit you would have me in stitches if you said that to me if I wasn't expecting it.
>>
hahaha, you certainly have a sapoisexual vocabulary fetish. Are you dating a publisher or something?
>>
You sound like you would be a real RIOT in bed.

Yes it would be weird, to me. But if your bf is cool with it, whatever. One other thing though, isn't cum a technical term? If you're trying to tell him you want his ejaculate inside of your vagina, I'm sure you can find some way to say it while copulating, that wont make you bite your tongue.
>>
Dont say phallus. Phallus refers to a simulacrum of a penis.
>>
File: 1428694355485.jpg (8 KB, 249x243) Image search: [Google]
1428694355485.jpg
8 KB, 249x243
>>16671318
>>16671325
>>16671331
>>16671332
>>16671335
>>16671342
Is it really that amusing? I know some people find my monotone "funny". But I thought my words wouldn't be as entertaining.
>>
>>16671396
Yeah, it's amusing, but not full on funny. I'm not laughing here, but I did exhale abruptly with a slight smile on my face.
>>
>>16671297
Honestly, if your fella doesn't mind you talking like that then he probably wouldn't mind you saying that particular thing to him. How would you say it though? "Oh, (moan) baby, (moan) I want to absorb your genetic information!"
>>
>>16671396
I think it's more funny when I question if the guy dicking you has a secret sex-bot fetish you don't know about.
>>
>>16671297
Rofl
Go ahead Saya
>>
It heavily depends on how cute you are and how much your guy is into you. If he's your boyfriend, he's really deeply in love with you and he's used to this shit because you talk like this all the fucking time, then it might seem endearing to him. If you guys aren't super fucking in love, he'll either burst out laughing or be incredibly creeped out.

Although now I'm wondering if I could get my girlfriend to say this to me just once with a straight face. Just to see how it feels.
>>
>>16671331
KEK
>>
File: 1451914381495.jpg (63 KB, 622x521) Image search: [Google]
1451914381495.jpg
63 KB, 622x521
I would love a girl like you

Try
>your penis is entering my body canall and is slamming against my vulva.

I litteretly got a boner typeing that up

Its ok to say "im taking your genetic information and absorbing it" cus when i think of that its hot as hell

Just give him some prewarning to your technical medical talk

Your prob not even autistic, i like using tecnical intruisive verbose words in my vocabulary.

What part of your country do you find a girl like you
>>
>>16671475
I also use words like mating when refering to sex or finding a partner
>>
What about using the word "release"?
>>
>>16671297
I'd love it desu.
What's better than making a girl my property? having her know it herself.
What's even better than that?
her knowing that I'm her property as well.
>>
BAZINGA xD
>>
>>16671490
Sounds like something out of a shounen anime
>>16671859
Go back to reddit
>>
File: 1448152267107.png (65 KB, 383x280) Image search: [Google]
1448152267107.png
65 KB, 383x280
>>16671297
I don't know if you're really a girl or not, but this is making me hard. Imagine the glorious dirty talk. Hopefully your boyfriend is as weird as you and digs it.
>>
That's not autistic. Slang and scientific lingo are both vernaculars. Whichever you want to use is equally meaningful.
>>
>>16671331
Zoozle
>>
>>16671313
I mean if your boyfriend is your boyfriend then suppose he's into it. You're pretty weird though. Honestly I'd be okay with it. I dated an autistic furry though.
>>
I guess saying that would be ok if your boyfriend is Lieutenant Commander Data from Star Trek. If not, a better way to say it would be "I want to feel you hot cum deep inside my hot little pussy! Fuck me baby!"
>>
File: Rooney-Mara-012.jpg (56 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
Rooney-Mara-012.jpg
56 KB, 620x372
Roon Roon is that you?

I'd like to state for the record that this is my favourite thread of the morning.
>>
It might work if you paint yourself blue and get some Star Trek shirts.
>>
Hahahahaha you just gotta find the right guy

I had to specifically ask my fiancé not use particular accurate terms such as "cervical fluid". He is diagnosed autistic
>>
>>16672892
Toppest of keks
>>
>>16671297
Yes OP. You are kind of an anomaly. You are abhorrently disfigured mentally in which you come across as an oddity.

See how fucking weird it is for me to simply tell you that you're kind of fucked up in a non "vernacular" way?

Besides, you have a fucking boyfriend already. Obviously he likes who you are. Fucking christ. Yes, asking to absorb his genetic information is pretty fucked up. Saying you want to absorb his sperm is generally acceptable though.
>>
File: 1451109260264.jpg (359 KB, 972x972) Image search: [Google]
1451109260264.jpg
359 KB, 972x972
Man what the fuck is wrong with /adv/
>>
>>16671297
This is cute, I like it. Mostly because I'm shy about sexual things, like scientific terms and have to cringe if I have to hear stuff like "ant to feel you hot cum deep inside my hot little pussy! Fuck me baby"

Thanks to >>16672807 for providing me with this excellent example I could never have come up with, at least not without being ashamed for about a week.
>>
I would find that cute and original. Miles ahead of some "punish this naughty girl daddy" shit. I like girls with personality.
>>
>>16673027
I have no idea, but that's such a cute puppy there. I want to feed him so many treats and be buddies.
>>
>>16671331
rofl
>>
>>16671297
>Would it be autistic to tell a guy you want to absorb his genetic information during sex?
Just saying "genetic information" is too non-specific and could be confusing. He can pass genetic information to you in a number of different ways. I would assume you probably meant that you wanted me to ejaculate semen into you (which I'd be happy to do), but I could also bleed into you or spit into your mouth (or I suppose kissing would work too).

If you don't want to come right out and use the words ejaculate or semen, maybe you should specify that you would also like him to make your vaginal environment much less acidic. That would probably clear up the ambiguity.

I hope you're using a contraceptive or are prepared to have a child.
>>
>>16671331
>>16671297
You're cute.
I really think you sound cute and I hope your boyfriend shares the same sentiment as I do.
>>
>>16671396
I also have autism and now I want an autistic girlfriend (mate). Please be in London.
>>
OP luckily you' re kind of funny in a cute way. But let me try and explain to you why this is considered weird.

Sex is usually a very emotional and passionate act. Thus using very formal language such "absorbing genetic information" is a bit out of place. Furthermore, usually when younger people have sex they do so because it gives them a pleasant feeling, not (ABSOLUTELY NOT) because they want to conceive children. Again, you' re statement kind of refers to making children to much, and is therefor weird.
>>
If you're a girl you could probably literally shit in his face and he will think it's adorable.
>>
>>16671297
I want to take my rigid phallus and have you ingest my genetic information. We will engage in a second round of copulation shortly after, though we shall modify it slightly, as to have more of my genetic information leaking from your anus.

That do it for you, OP?
>>
I find it endearing and should your boyfriend.
Now I wonder where I could find someone like you.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.