[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm really into older woman like mid to late 30's how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 510.png (255 KB, 464x352) Image search: [Google]
510.png
255 KB, 464x352
I'm really into older woman like mid to late 30's how do I go about hooking up with an older chick? im 20 btw
>>
File: 62P.jpg (61 KB, 475x375) Image search: [Google]
62P.jpg
61 KB, 475x375
OkCupid, run thru the questions and only answer the ones relating to age differences.
>>
>>16670967
go into a bar full of older women

they'll hop right up next to some mildly attractive looking young thing they see
>>
Hit up your mums friends. They've been watching you grow into a juicy cock with a body attached your whole life and they'll jump at the chance to jump on it.
>>
>>16670967
Dating sites/apps, /soc/ age gap threads, cragslist, yoga classes. Really you've got plenty of options here dude.
>>
>>16670991

>/soc/

By far one of the worst cesspools ever fashioned by man. You can pay me to go to /b/, /mlp/ or /pol/ for an hour but you can never pay me enough to go to a place where people have dick rating threads. Can't pay me enough.
>>
>>16671009
Cause you'll do it for free and enjoy it as you compare dicks to your own.
>>
>>16670967
Attractive women in their 30s are one of the hardest demographic to conquer. There is a lot of competition from successful men.
>>
>>16671020

Nah sorry I wasn't born with an inferiority complex like yours.
>>
>>16671024
just trying to fuck not get with them. and shooting for 5-7s not dropdead gorgeous chicks
>>
>>16670967
Easy peasey.

Tell them you want to start a family. You'll have 30 somethings climbing over each other to fuck you if they have the vague notion you want kids (like now).

The easiest ones to fuck are the early 40s and recently divorced. They have a desire to try what they've been missing out on. But someone of them are a) fucking crazy or b) on a man hating spree.
>>
File: rockabilly-jeans.jpg (31 KB, 468x792) Image search: [Google]
rockabilly-jeans.jpg
31 KB, 468x792
>>16671033
Hang out at rockabilly bars if you have them. There are a ton of slutty generation x'ers that hang out in those places.
>>
File: 5.7mm_FN_Five_Seven_handgun.png (979 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
5.7mm_FN_Five_Seven_handgun.png
979 KB, 1920x1080
>>16671033
I see what you did there
>>
>>16671009
I've met some nice people from /soc/. You just need to do your homework and sniff out the crazy before you meet up.
>>
Do your research:
Study a bunch of shit that happened in the 90's and 80's... you need to come off as smart and sarcastic. 90% of the stuff that is cool to a milf was before your time.. or you were probably 5 years old. So you either have to smile through the bullshit conversation or beable to interject some wit. Wit, is the way to go because these dumb sluts will think you really identify with her...
just fuck her the bathroom, brah. Avoild all topics about latest music... milfs dont know fuck all about it.. unless ofcourse she is doing her research.. which means only one thing.. she is double down for young dick.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.