[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have no friends except one. He's lazy, lives off of welfare
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_nnzzykhKve1ssjutko1_500.png (93 KB, 500x422) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnzzykhKve1ssjutko1_500.png
93 KB, 500x422
I have no friends except one.
He's lazy, lives off of welfare and won't even spend the 5$ to pay me a visit. He shows no interest in anyone's lives but his own. He shits on other people's opinions or feelings and always expects the exact opposite of what i've listed so far from anyone else.

Long story short, should i drop him and enjoy a completely friendless life or should i stick to him and continue the only thing you can produvtively talk about - video games - and just accept that i can't expect anything from him. Ever.
>>
>>16670462
Eternal loneliness and solitude or eternal annoyance?

Kinda in a similar position to you. Would love to slit my wrists instead but I have debts and responsibilities.
>>
>>16670462

you should drop him and work on improving yourself so you become a more interesting, more attractive person and make better friends
>>
I would suggest trying to make work friends and or joining a club.
Failing that play Wow or something similar, there are literally guilds where people spend 80% of their time on vent and skype talking and 20% leveling and its sure better than being 100% alone.
>>
>>16670501
Well, what keeps me from it is the fact that i have a gf and a family i am on very good terms with. But having literally no real friends still depresses me greatly. And this one friend... i think i only hang on to him is because i have nobody else
>>
>>16670521
Hm i am on very good terms with my boss. He wasn't my boss a year ago but a co worker but i have always wondered if i should ask him to do something after work. What do you think?
>>
>>16670462
>I have no friends except one.
That's a lie Op you are getting your life together and feel pity on your friend while judging him. From high above. You have a gf, family and a job and I bet they are bitching at you to get rid of him. And because you have no one else to compare life and such. Also to insecure with what others lives are like compared to yours. You want him around just to look good. God you are pathetic OP
>>
>>16670563
Thanks
>>
Eat him and absorb his essence
>>
There is always suicide
>>
find new friends. i'd never stay friends with that kind of loser.
>>
>>16672811
What he said
>>
Penis
>>
>>16670462

That sounds like a really shitty friend.
>>
I have a friend like that. But luckily he's not my only friend, so i inky use him for online game matches, which he's good at, so that's fine.

Get yourself some new friends. Even online ones will be more fulfilling than someone like that.
>>
>>16674429
*only
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.