[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you get over losing a girl you love? not like the death,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: feelsbadman.jpg (43 KB, 596x595) Image search: [Google]
feelsbadman.jpg
43 KB, 596x595
How do you get over losing a girl you love? not like the death, just something didnt work out and now shes gone.

thats what happened to me and i cant stop thinking about what could have been, might have been and her moving on from me. I love her so much and i dont want her to go but i already tried to get her to stay.

I feel so empty inside because all my thoughts have been about her and now it hurts to think about her. My life since i moved her has been centered around her, shes been my everything for a while.
>>
>>16668703
It won't go away, and that's fine. Learn to live with it.
>>
I'll go away with time. it sounds like I was in a similar situation to yours. Talk to a therapist, get it off you chest, turn you negative energy into positive actions. Whenever I started thinking about her i would draw or exercise. It'll get better OP trust me, I've been there.
>>
>>16668706

Pretty much this. She's going to be apart of your life forever and there's no just forgetting it. Time helps, the first month is bad, the second month is better, the third month you should start feeling like yourself again and be able to move on.

Just try to keep yourself together and not start doing destructive things that will make the situation worse for yourself or for the people around you.
>>
>>16668703

>My life since i moved her has been centered around her

That's why, stop being pussy whiped, stop making a pussy the only reason for your existence.
>>
>>16668703
You kill yourself tbqh
>>
It never stops hurting
>>
File: tfw no gf.jpg (85 KB, 887x1600) Image search: [Google]
tfw no gf.jpg
85 KB, 887x1600
>>16668774
Yes it does. You will always feel a twinge when you think of her, but one day you will learn to accept that you love her, even though you can't have her. And that shouldn't hurt.
>>
>>16668747
Not always true. Ten years in, gone through twelve women. Still hurts just as bad
>>
>>16668703
you gotta realize when things don't work out with someone you love, the relationship and/or person in your head isn't reality. and you don't want to force something to work out or someone to change. it's like when you love a girl and she doesn't love you back. it's not a bad thing, you two weren't meant for each other though. it's not something to be sad about. why would you want to be with someone who doesn't wanna be with you? insecurity does not equate to who one is. sorry to go a little in depth on the ending
>>
>>16668703

Stop looking at pictures of her anon
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.