[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/ so I'm a virgin. (Big surprise) But I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1438752047702.jpg (493 KB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
1438752047702.jpg
493 KB, 1920x1280
Hey /adv/ so I'm a virgin. (Big surprise)
But I've been dating this girl I met on a dating site and we've known each other for about a month and she is very sexual. She asks me to tell her whenever I'm horny and sends pictures, videos and we even skype but it's long distance so still no sex.
She tells me she wants to have sex all the time and honestly I can't wait too but she'd have to move in with me in a year for us to be together. She's cool to talk to and I feel like I really like her but a lot of the time I'm not sure if I just like her because she's a hot girl that wants to fuck or because I actually like her. How do I figure out if I'm just being blinded by sex or if she's actually someone I can have a long term relationship with?
>>
File: 58P.jpg (267 KB, 1024x770) Image search: [Google]
58P.jpg
267 KB, 1024x770
By having sex with her for six months. That's how long it usually takes for couples to get past the honeymoon period and figure out if they actually are compatible.
>>
>but she'd have to move in with me in a year for us to be together
So you haven't actually met? If that's the case move on to something real.
>>
I love niggers
>>
>>16668601

>she would have to move in to fuck
>I'll take "what is a holiday" for $100 please Alex
>>
File: 52P.jpg (305 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
52P.jpg
305 KB, 900x900
>>16668641
Even if that is true, OP won't really be harmed.
>>
>>16668634
I fucking hate people like you.
Yes we've actually met, just because I haven't felt her skin doesn't mean what we have isn't real.
Just because you can't do a long term relationship doesn't mean they're all fake.
>>16668609
I thought waiting a while to see if that "phase" goes out would be best but I'm scared that it won't or it'll take too long. Is there any other way to find out for sure?
>>16668641
Holidays aren't an option because of my job, She could find her own place in this area I guess but she's only ever had entry level jobs and no schooling her whole life so I doubt she could find a job that could support her living on her own.
And frankly I don't want her to move in just for sex, I just want to be with her. I just want to be sure that I'm in it for the right reasons and not just looking for a fun relationship.
>>
File: 1444616609541.jpg (133 KB, 1280x698) Image search: [Google]
1444616609541.jpg
133 KB, 1280x698
>>16668601
its all about your ability to communicate OP, if you can talk all day about almost anything at a coffee shop youre in a good place. Having similar interest helps, music, movies, political views, educational background etc. Its all about how you see her as the friend context of the word "grilfriend" if you mesh well in areas other than physical than your doing it right.
>>
>>16668601
Ask yourself if you would be completely platonic friends with her.

If she isn't desirable without sex in the equation, then you should have some semblance of an answer.
>>
>>16668688
>>16668746
I can talk to her all day and I enjoy her company but I'm still not sure if the idea of sex is clouding my judgement.
I'm thinking about asking her to try to lay off the romantic or sexual shit for a couple weeks to clear my head. Would this be a good idea?
Thanks for the advice.
>>
I was living with my girlfriend before I started dating and it has worked for me. Go for it OP.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.