[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I text her "why haven't we fucked yet?"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: Ny6ZA06e.jpg (32 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
Ny6ZA06e.jpg
32 KB, 480x480
Should I text her "why haven't we fucked yet?" out of the blew? I haven't texted her for about 2 weeks (busy over the holidays). How would she react? Any success stories using that line?
>>
>>16666593
Do it.
>>
do it
>>
>>16666593
I'd be really put off if a guy texted me that.
Go ahead and do it. She deserves to know that you're the kind of guy who thinks it's acceptable.
>>
"why haven't we fucked yet?"
>because you're not the last man on earth.
>>
>>16666593
why would you even do that? why don't you just text "hey, how are you?" instead.
>>
>>16666650
Too predictable!
>>
>>16666650
Because that's lame
>>
>>16666695
>>16666687
works fine for me. If someone wants to fuck, you don't even have to ask them.
>>
>>16666700
You just rip their pants off and go at it?
>>
>>16666708
I guess you haven't been in the situation, but sex happens way before you actually get to the bedroom. You'll know when it happens to you.
>>
>>16666718
Then what is the point of going to the bedroom if it already has happened?
>>
OP here. What should I say as a "comeback" is she sends a negative or positive response?
>>
>>16666593
>blew
Are you fucking kidding me
>>
>>16666754
sorry for that typo... if*
>>
>>16666754
"It's just a prank bro"
>>
>>16666784
Holy shit! Thats a good one.
>>
>>16666754

SORRY MY BRO TOOK MY PHONE

That's the usual spiel right?
>>
>>16666593
>Should I text her "why haven't we fucked yet?" out of the blew?
If you have to ask whether or not this is appropriate, then I think you should do it. It'll be a good learning experience.
>>
>blew

How should we know how things are between the two of you? It depends entirely on that. Yeah, I've sent girls that line before. It's unsurprising given my personality so I got decent answers.
>>
Do it
>>
i seal the deal the day i meet most girls so if you haven't fucked yet you probably won't. Ah, the friendzone
>>
>>16666593
If you want her to get put off and avoid you forever, why not? Unless of course she's a bit of a slut
>>
>>16666593

Don't do it bro. She will get the message that you are a lazy bum who can't whoo women. Top off all you will show that you don't really care for her or respect her whatsoever and that you see her as a object to insert your dick in it.

If you really wanna fuck her call her out. Go for a walk and force kiss her. If she rejects you and slaps you is no problem. Cause you showed that you are straight forward and confident in your actions. If she doesn't reject, jackpot. Feel me?
>>
It might work, depending on who you send it to. It's worked for me 100% of the time I've used it, but I've only sent it to girls I know it's going to work with
>>
Is there any sexual tension to begin with? Does this girl like you? Is she the type to respond positively to that? We don't have much to go on. Obviously the line won't work if she doesn't already want to fuck you, and will be disastrous instead. So, if you think she wants to fuck you, sure, go for it.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.