[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>my dad has been inapropiate and weird towards me the last
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1448393804837.png (712 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1448393804837.png
712 KB, 600x600
>my dad has been inapropiate and weird towards me the last 2 years
>he shows me his boner in his pants, make sexual comments, follows me in the house, stares at me and at my hands when we eat and it all freaks me out
>he also drinks alot (everyday, drunk in many weekdays) but he has a job though
>i have gotten really introverted, one of the reasons is this
>got zero friends now even though i go to high school
>sit alone in the breaks
>no idea how to be social when i'm this sad all the time
>also gay and have no one who understands me
>suicidal thoughts

Sometimes life feels so shitty and lonely.. what to do?
>>
Male or female?
>>
>>16665506
Seek professional help, you cannot handle this situation on your own. Talk to a school councillor or teacher who you trust and get into some therapy immediately.

Also, as someone who had to live with an uncle that did the sane shit, never sleep without a knife under your pillows, or some kind of weapon. If you can lock your bedroom door, good. If you have a dog that will sleep in your room or in bed with you, even better.

The minute you turn 18, get the fuck out of there. Stay with friends before that if you have too, and don't be afraid to get a blanket and get out of your house and away from him at night if it gets particularly bad. If that happens and you live in town, go to the police station and just tell them you couldn't be at home. You don't -have- to tell them why, but it will help.

Lastly, these things don't get better, only worse, and you need to cut as much interaction with him out as possible for your own safety.
>>
>>16665554
this
>>
>>16665554
thanks for the advice
I have limited our contact by staying in my room all the time. i only see him at dinner time and at holidays and school break. but i have gotten very quiet when he's around because i feel uncomfortable expressing myself when he's there. i feel like he's looking at me in a sexual way so i try to make myself as unappealing as possible.

i just turned 18 and i did consider moving out a year ago or something. maybe i should consider again.
>>
>>16665579
Well then there ya go, you are a legal adult, you DO NOT have to see him no matter how much social pressure they put on you. It is YOUR life and your health you need to put first and foremost.

I still really encourage you get some kind of therapy though.
>>
>>16665596
Thanks
I did have 5 therapy sessions and i felt like it helped a bit. we talked a lot about social situations and stuff like that . The thing with my dad being inappropiate is, my mother thinks it's just me that is thinking it and that my dad is not doing these things on purpose. but personally i feel he is doing it on purpose i just don't have ''enough'' proof (like he never touched me inappropiatly or something like that)
>>
>>16665506

oh well at least your dad isn't homophobic

mine picks on me whenever he gets the chance

>watch animal planet with mom and dad
>mom says "imagine having to film animals doing nothing for hours on end every day"
>i say it doesn't really feel that long when you're out there
>dad says "yeah, time flies when you're a faggot"

;_;
>>
>>16665642
Nice copy pasta faggot.
>>
>>16665651

stfu u lil shit i wop u in da gobba swear on me mums lyfe
>>
>>16665642
Lmao your dad sounds like a savage lad. You can be a homosexual, but if you're a homosexual whk can't take a little playful ribbing you are a faggot.

OP tell all this to your school guidance counselor.
>>
Still don't know if male or female

Nonetheless
>shows me his boner
>inappropriate

As for everything else, from what you write there's no way of telling whether you're exaggerating or not, but as long as you're uncomfortable
>Make your own dinner.
>Eat in your room.
>>
>>16665642

Fucking destroyed by your own father
>>
What does your mother says?
>>
>>16665506
Run to jesus
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.