[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When to ask
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1450975385278.jpg (28 KB, 315x329) Image search: [Google]
1450975385278.jpg
28 KB, 315x329
Okay, I have been out with a girl 3 times so far. Im just curious, how and when should i go about asking her if we are girlfriend and boyfriend without making it sound like I am a 12 yr old boy in middle school? Like I know she likes me, we hold hands, she hugs up against me and look eachother deep in the eyes. Just please let me know how and when i should ask her if she wants to be more, or is interested in me more than a friend.
>>
You make a move you dipshit. Go on a romantic date, look into her eyes and kiss her. If she accepts you two are couple and that finalized it.

You then just accept it that you guys are boyfriend and girlfriend without saying it. I mean seriously how socially autistic can some of you be? This is basic shit that 13 year olds figure out.
>>
>>16665450
Are you a 12 yr old boy? Because that's what it seems like.
>>
>>16665450
You shouldn't really have to ask, but if you must, just ask... "Where do you see the both of us going?"
>>
>>16665455
so your telling me not to ask her? Just go in for a kiss sometime?
>>
>>16665450
one reason im confused is today she kinda insinuated we were friends. We were out on a hike, and we were talking about someone. I said what if we see so and so out here. She said "he probably would be surprised to see us hanging out, he probably doesnt know we are friends." the way she said friends was a little weird, and her voice tone sounded anxious when she did.
>>
File: Fucking hell.gif (23 KB, 305x239) Image search: [Google]
Fucking hell.gif
23 KB, 305x239
>>16665462

No you should tell her that you are obsessive over her and have 100s of pictures of her in your room that you worship to her in your underwear.
>>
File: 1451500951047.jpg (29 KB, 567x522) Image search: [Google]
1451500951047.jpg
29 KB, 567x522
>>16665475
how about you fuck off? Smart ass motherfucker.
>>
>>16665484

Well when you act like an autist who can't figure out stuff that pre adolescent kids can figure out, you get treated like a clapping retard.

What are you going to ask anons on how to put your dick in her vagina when you two do it? Idiots like you make me embarrassed of the male gender.
>>
>>16665501
listen go back to fucking /b/ you goddamn fuck.This is advice, give me sound advice or go elsewhere. Damn you could have just hid this thread, but no you come in here to fuck around. Fuck if I ever meet you for some reason irl , ill beat your goddamn ass.
>>
>>16665512

Yes because a social retard who can't even kiss a girl after 3 dates is going to kick my ass.

Amusing at your tough guy atitude on here but you are so pussy you can't even make a move. If you put half your energy on channelling that retardation on something productive, you could be a better person.
>>
>>16665461
>"Where do you see the both of us going?"

Bullshit. A girl basically asked me this and it was a set up.
>>
>>16665550

Yes, it is a set up, she wants you to say 'my bedroom'

If you don't know the As it's hard to play Q and A
>>
>>16665468
KISS HER HOLY SHIT KISS HER YOU FUCKING SPERG WHEN YOU SIT NEXT TO EACHOTHER AND YOU LOOK EACHOTHER DEEP IN THE EYES THAT'S YOUR FUCKING MARK YOU LEAN IN KISS HER AND BAM YOU SHE'S YOUR GIRLFRIEND HOLY SHIT HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW THIS HOW DID YOU NOT DO THIS YET?! THERE SHOULD BE FUCKING SIRENS GOING OFF IN YOUR HEAD BECAUSE THAT'S THE MOST OBVIOUS FUCKING SIGN SHE CAN GIVE YOU BESIDES OPENING HER MOUTH, STICKING OUT HER TONGUE AND WAITING FOR YOU TO GET IN
>>
After one of your dates just go 'hey, do you want to be my girlfriend? I like you and want to keep seeing you.'

Bam, simple, easy, no confusion. Contrary to what a lot of people are saying, kissing or fucking doesn't automatically make you a couple. Some girls are just looking to mess around and don't want an exclusive relationship, so you need to make it clear somehow that you want to date, not just...go on dates.
>>
File: 1426968708075.jpg (61 KB, 522x576) Image search: [Google]
1426968708075.jpg
61 KB, 522x576
Wait 3 dates and you didn't stick it in yet?
>>
>>16665450
>>16665557
what this dude said. just kiss her and ask her out already and maybe your vagina will sprout into some part of the male anatomy
>>
>>16665450
Fucking ask her dude, be like, " so are we dating now?"
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.