[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a girl coming over in an hour and I want to fuck her. Help pls.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: rey.png (779 KB, 721x541) Image search: [Google]
rey.png
779 KB, 721x541
I have a girl coming over in an hour and I want to fuck her. Help pls.
>>
Need more details
>>
Put her penis in your vagine.

Your welcome.
>>
Its a friday night. A girl is coming over to your house, she is probably thinking the same thing
>>
>>16662058
Hold her down and rape her,

Its actually kinda easy and she probably will be too ashamed to report you and if she does, its her word against yours.
>>
File: 49P.jpg (92 KB, 473x355) Image search: [Google]
49P.jpg
92 KB, 473x355
Yeah, what does she think the agenda for the evening is?
>>
>>16662058
Where did you meet her? How well do you know her? What does she think she's coming over for? Is she in a relationship? Are you attractive? Is she?
>>
>>16662096
Isnt it saturday?
>>
It sounds like an almost sure thing realistically but don't be pushy, watch a movie, slowly work into things. Can you update us or give us more background?
>>
>>16662058
Back in my day if you had your own place you were banging all da skeez.
>>
>>16662058

Make sure you're alone, make sure it is dark or dimly lit, have some alcohol for good measure.

If you can't fuck in this situation then you may as well remove your genitals tomorrow morning.
>>
>>16662117

This this this

Don't put any pressure on her to have sex, zero. Follow her queues.

>Want to watch a movie?
>Sure

If she sits next to you, you can put your arm around her if you sense that she's comfortable

>watch movie

>Have conversation

>Eat food

etc etc. get her as comfortable as possible before you even think of making a move. don't let your penis ruin it for you.

You might get laid, you might not. Whatever happens it's your job to be cool with it and understand the girl's choices.

After you're comfortable and relaxed, probably later into the night, it's totally okay to ask if she wants to go hang out in your room and listen to music or smoke weed or something. During this continue to have conversations and just have fun with her. If a girl wants to have sex with you, and feels it's the right time, she'll let you know. sometimes verbally, sometimes in other ways.

Before I had a gf I would just jumpstart every relationship and ask girls if they want to come over for the first time hanging out. I would try to make a move within the first hour. It usually worked, but the girls were young and horny. this is more difficult with mature women.
>>
>>16662102

netflix n chill
>>
>>16662202
Yeah, sex is assumed. Just don't be a sperg. Be open and inviting but not pushy. Let her come to you.

Seriously just watch some movies, eat some food, and be chill. Know that sex is coming and don't worry about it.
>>
Put your cock in her ass and yell surprise.
>>
File: thumper.jpg (125 KB, 569x413) Image search: [Google]
thumper.jpg
125 KB, 569x413
>>
>>16662058
Does she know you "are" going to fuck her?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.