[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So basically she doesn't want the d. Op pic related.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (156 KB, 1242x1006) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
156 KB, 1242x1006
So basically she doesn't want the d.

Op pic related.
>>
"Yes, I agree, when I think of you I also think of animals who should be kept on a leash"
>>
>>16661627
Na, you can pull that back, OP

Are you even trying?
>>
Hmmm. I love her
>>
>>16661646
Pull yourself together before pulling this back
>>
>>16661631
Your text could dry a pussy faster than having it under the sun in the Sahara Desert
>>
Text something like " Yes, I am very follish. I had been working on this mathematical algorithm, come over to my place @TIME , we can discuss about it "
>>
>>16661627

Please, this is shooting fish in a barrel. OP, stop it with that cute shit. This girl likes to talk shit, so you gotta knock her down a few pegs.

Tell her that you may be foolish, but even you can tell her pussy stinks when she's wet.

Guarantee you're going to have an interesting convo After that
>>
>>16661627
>>>/fit/35542526
>>
>>16661627
"roses are red, violets are blue, come to my house so i can chop you in two"...."haha, jk, I would hit you over the head first"

Show her you're confident and not afraid.
>>
>>16661627
She's seem like a nice girl.

Don't go and creep her out with your clingy betaness.
>>
>a bloo bloo bloo she said foolish, dats bad
Are you people retarded? She's basically saying she feels like the two of you are crazy uninhibited teenagers, the same way OP is comparing them to kids. It's a good thing. So good she followed it with a tease to dial it down a little.

I'm not saying she wants to get married or anything, but whatever she's feeling it's 100% playful, guaranteed. If you straighten up and take her calling you foolish seriously, you're dead.
>>
File: 1451889491278.jpg (66 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
1451889491278.jpg
66 KB, 960x640
>>16661652
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.