[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm an open lesbian but I think I like a guy. I just really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1412982928159.jpg (32 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
1412982928159.jpg
32 KB, 480x454
I'm an open lesbian but I think I like a guy. I just really like his face, how he smells, his voice, and spending time with him.

What is wrong with me? I never even considered men to be an option before, like chairs or something.

I don't wanna tell my friends because they'd call me bi or a fake.
>>
>>16661193
All women are bi.
>>
>>16661193
Forget about whatever social standard you're holding yourself to. Follow your heart, even if it means going against what you thought you knew about yourself. Unless following means murder a baby or something
>>
>>16661193
I bet a big long black cock would remind you what you really want. Sexy bitch.
>>
>>16661196
All people are bisexual. Strict personal laws about sexuality are conditioned or self-maintained subconsciously or not. Homosexual intercourse is an ancient social mechanism from early mammalian days for non-breeders and off-season breeders, heterosexuality is the procreation mechanism. Both are necessarily part of the brain whether you like it or not
>>
>>16661193
>What is wrong with me?
Nothing. Go date him already.

>I don't wanna tell my friends because they'd call me bi or a fake.
Then don't tell them anything.
>>
Oh no OP! You might lose your all important gold star! What would Ellen say!?

Who cares, go let him know you're interested, but don't be subtle about it because if he knows you're gay he may not be willing to make the first move.
>>
>>16661196
That's a stereotype.

Women are just typically less afraid of being called "gay"

I've fingered and eaten lots of straight girls and they never considered themselves gay, just enjoying sex with someone they like
>>16661197
>Forget about whatever social standard you're holding yourself to.
Not necessarily a social thing, but I considered it part of my identity for a long time. My professor said it should be.
>Follow your heart, even if it means going against what you thought you knew about yourself.
Yeah, I've seen enough closet cases to know how bad self-denial is
>Unless following means murder a baby or something
Fucking 4chan
>>16661205
Cuck
>>16661208
>All people are bisexual.
I'm not 100% on this notion
>>16661211
>Nothing
But why him? Why didn't I like any other dudes?
>Then don't tell them anything.
It's wise to seek counsel from one's friends
>>
>>16661193
Human sexuality is far more complicated than just "straight/lesbian". You might identify yourself with lesbians and like mostly girls, but this doesn't stop you from liking one or another guy.

Ask him, don't tell your friends. Your friends won't live your life for you.

As a side note: if you "like his smell", it means your crush for him is strong.
>>
Out-of-orientation attractions happen sometimes. Kinsey even believed that MOST people, straight or gay, experienced at least one or two of them over the course of a lifetime. This may just be one for you.

If this is the first time this has ever happened, I wouldn't sweat it too much. It's probably just a fluke. Make of it what you will. But if you start feeling attractions like this on a regular basis, THEN it might be time to reevaluate some things.
>>
>>16661193
Truth is all gays are bisexual.
>>
>>16661241
>But why him? Why didn't I like any other dudes?

You for real?

> I just really like his face, how he smells, his voice, and spending time with him.

Simple things like that are enough to spark attraction.

Just fucking go with it already. If it works, it works, if it doesn't, you probably won't get that ever again with anotherg uy.

>I don't wanna tell my friends because they'd call me bi or a fake.

Then your friends are top trash and should be disregarded. If you being a lesbian is the requirement to be part of their friendship ring, you aren't really friends. You all just share a commonality.

>Not necessarily a social thing, but I considered it part of my identity for a long time. My professor said it should be.
>My professor

It's a fucking professor. A person who is supposed to teach objective facts but almost never fails to insert their subjective spin on it. Just FUCKING DO WHAT YOU WANT WITH THE LIFE YOU HAVE.
>>
>>16661375
Thanks
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.