[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>heavy storm, night, going downhill while changing lanes >slam
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 1433109213822.gif (63 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1433109213822.gif
63 KB, 400x400
>heavy storm, night, going downhill while changing lanes
>slam on breaks way ahead of the car in front and still rear end it
>little lady pops out, takes my insurance info, it's just a scratch don't expect her to do anything
>insurance claim the next day
Should I have just threatened her to go back into her car? I was a foot taller than her and very muscular
>>
File: 08justice.jpg (128 KB, 753x1060) Image search: [Google]
08justice.jpg
128 KB, 753x1060
No, you just man up and take responsibility for your fuck up. I would have called the police though.
>>
>>16660814
No one would've known, though
>>
>>16660802
>should I have just acted like a thug nigger to this lady who I wrongfully damaged?

Please go back to your section 8 neighborhood.
>>
>>16660829
There would have likely been nothing she could do....if I was in a berserk state of mind
>>
Wish I could go back in time and smash that bitch, guess I'll have to keep that in mind if something like this happens again.
>>
>>16660802
Hahaha faggot.
>>
>>16660926
Yeah I am a pussy for not destroying this little lady, aren't I?
>>
>>16660928
You're a faggot for even considering it. You fucked up and are too much of a bitch to take responsibility. All your bravado and muscles won't do shit to change that.
>>
>>16660933
I'll consider it the next time it might happen, it's a life lesson to abuse others who are weaker than me.
>>
>>16660894
lol you're retarded, so you would prefer to make a bad situation even worse ? Damn you're stupid OP. Also threatening an old lady doesn't make you an alpha macho male...
>>
>>16660947
One day you will underestimate your opponent and get fucked up, friend. Even though I will never know how it will come to pass, I look forward to it happening.
>>
>>16660952
I'm not saying it makes me macho, I said I should've acted between the law at that moment. Because why the fuck not?

She had stuff to gain and I didn't. It's dog eat dog motherfucker. And she wasn't old she was like mid 20s.
>>
>>16660955
>>16660955
I've knocked out bigger opponents in one punch before, I just wasn't angry because it was a girl.
>>
>>16660963
Sure you have, friend. Way to look tough on anonymous moving pictures board.
>>
>>16660959
You said lil lady so I assumed old lady. Either way would have been stupid, like you expect her not to call the cops?
>>
File: untitled (2).png (3 MB, 973x1517) Image search: [Google]
untitled (2).png
3 MB, 973x1517
>>16660970
Lol you're just mad because now a girl is gonna get hurt the next time an altercation like this happens
>>
>>16660977
How could she have called the cops when there's a big giant scary man standing in front of her ready to kill her in one punch?
>>
>>16660978
>implying there's going to be a next time
Who are you trying to impress? Nobody fucking believes you
>>
>>16660802
You've got to be some special kind of cunt to think that threatening an old lady with violence is a reasonable course of action.
>>
>>16660984
You'll be surprised, people aren't always pussies like in horror movies. And you know you wouldn't have killed her...
>>
>>16660995
>old
She was out for herself but I didn't realize it...NEXT TIME I FUCKING WILL
>>
>>16661000
I'm 6'4 and 220lbs idiot
>>
ITT: Some thug tries to convince anons that he's hard.
>>
>>16661057
lol theyre trying to convince me NOT to be a complete bastard
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.