[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ex feeling pocsessive over my threesome
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1430488551886.jpg (94 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
1430488551886.jpg
94 KB, 1024x683
i and my ex broke up 4 months ago. My heart was broken like a motherfucker. We were together for 3 years, i always have loved him more. so this guy moved to berlin for uni, came back and broke it off for real with me (finalized shit) and said, "yeah ive also been hitting it off with this chick lately". I swear to god, nothing could hurt as bad in life or scar me as much, i fucking get nightmares out of that shit.

so fast forward tonight, we finally catch up after 4 months or so, hes back again. and i decided to open up, since he asked, about my sexual life. told him i fucked this chick, and this 30 y/o something guy and had a threesome. So shit went down after that, he just started acting really dumb, and saying all this mean hateful shit to me.. saying "i just wanna know that all this time i cared about you, and this is what you've been up to?? just fucking other people mindlessly you fucking slut". MIND YOU this bitch ex just broke it off to me that he was moving in with his new girl, whom he met a month after breaking up with me, in fucking germany.

just... what the fuck is going on. does he love me ? is it just his shitty male ego thing going off. i just wanna know if hes ever loved me in the first place..
>>
>>16660763
its just his shitty male ego. he doesn't love you. he was just upset when he realized that you enjoy your life beyond him.
>>
It's his shitty male ego. He broke up with you, the dude has absolutely no leg to stand on. I can't answer whether he ever really loved you or not -- I expect he probably did, but that doesn't change the fact that he's treated you like shit, so please don't hold out hope of you two getting back together. Even if he loves you, he's not right for you.
>>
He got disillusioned because he wouldn't have thought you were up to a threesome, that's it.
>>
He's disgusted that you would involve yourself in such degeneracy
>>
>>16661051
This dipshit again...

It was a little petty to give him the explicit details of what you've been doing sexually instead of a simple "I'm good" but he's in the wrong for flipping his shit over you having control of your vagina and doing what you want with it.

People are shitty, he's probably regretted breaking up with you and now he's shocked and offended to find that his absence wasn't this unrecoverable wound to your being.

Keep on fucking OP, do what feels good.

Speaking of, how was it? I've always wondered about a 3some.
>>
>>16661103
His only regret is that he wasted 3 years of his life with a roastie. Not even 4 months after the relationship and she's swimming in body fluids. He probably saw the signs and picked himself up a good pure girl.
>>
>>16660763
The most probable situation is that your ex had problems with this new girl and was checking if you were available for his use.
His ego's hurt cause you're doing good without him, which is an insult to his selfsteem cause he knew that you were his little submissive bitch and that he's lost control of you.

People can be really egotistical.
>>
>>16660778
I dunno, this is kind of excessive. I don't like it when an ex wins the break-up but by the same token the moment my dick lands in another chick I generally give zero fucks about the one before her.

This guy has been fucking another chick and has moved in with her. Why he even cares is beyond me.

OP, why are you guys even talking to each other? It's hard to dance with the devil on your back; all you're going to do is sabotage each other's chances for happiness. Ghost his ass, delete his number.
>>
>>16661131
This. OP is clearly one of those girls that NEEDS male attention in her life and is incapable of being happy on her own.
>>
>>16660763
Forget about him. He dumped you because he had a side chick. He calls you a slut for having a threesome months after he broke your heart for his lusty impatience. Sounds like a loser. He is bitter he cannot have you anymore and jealous of the two you had sex with, nothing more
>>
>>16661223
This.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.