[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it unfair for me to start dating someone when I've still
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1444867488412.jpg (186 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1444867488412.jpg
186 KB, 960x960
Is it unfair for me to start dating someone when I've still got slight feelings for someone else?
>>
>>16658428
It is unfair. You should be with someone you're 100% with.
>>
Yes. Extremely. Abort mission
>>
>dating
No, go for it.

It'll help you put things into perspective.

However, if you get to the exclusivity phase where you (or at least they) begin to become emotionally attached, end it if you think you're only one foot in
>>
no. everyone always does.
>>
As long as you arent married, date all you want. Be responsible though, cheating will ruin your life.
>>
File: 61P.jpg (216 KB, 736x491) Image search: [Google]
61P.jpg
216 KB, 736x491
Everybody's still got slight feelings for someone else. But I think you mean more than slight.
>>
>>16658491
>cheating will ruin your life.
thats wrong.
>>
File: 1444872303876.jpg (36 KB, 615x345) Image search: [Google]
1444872303876.jpg
36 KB, 615x345
>guy is amazing and we get along perfectly
>he's really into me and i'm into him too
>he wants to start actually dating instead of just being a thing
>i really like him but i still have slight feeling for a past oneitis
>i know i'm not going to find a guy who's into me as much as him though
>i know i have no chance with oneitis anyways, and even if i somehow started dating him we probably wouldn't last
>>
>>16658543
slight feelings*
>>
>>16658543
bump, what should I do?
>>
>>16658428
Yes.
>>
File: fantastic-planet1.jpg (115 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
fantastic-planet1.jpg
115 KB, 600x480
>>16658761
Grow up.
>>
>>16658761
To put it square, you're kinda fucked.

Either you don't take the chance, and you feel horrible for it.
Or you do and you end up breaking that guy's heart.

The only good end is if you fall for him, but how likely is that?

I'd say date and deal with the consequences.
You're likely to feel shittier than you do now, but it's the only course of action that has the possibility of having a good end
>>
>>16658792
Thanks anon. I actually do have some feelings for the guy though, I just need to get over my past oneitis really.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.