[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Odd question: how can I make my dick taste better/be more appealing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Odd question: how can I make my dick taste better/be more appealing to suck? I know pineapple juice is supposed to make cum taste better but what about the dick itself? My gf really likes going down and I want to make sure I'm doing what I can to make it more pleasant for her. Are there certain soaps I should avoid or something?
>>
Flavored condoms.
Condom+honey or whatever
>>
Degenerate. you live in darkness.
>>
>>16657836
>condoms
>blowjobs

come on man, be serious.
>>
>>16657815
Eating healthy helps (fruit,vegetables,ect) and showering daily will keep you fresh. That's really all you can do as far as I know desu.
>>
I guess the best way is to be healthy and groomed all over. Eat good. Don't eat strong tasting stuff like garlic. Instead go for fresh and sweet stuff like cucumbers and yes, pineapples (i suggest the whole fruit. Much healthier!)

Do sports! Something about breaking a sweat from time to time seems very cleansing

Looots of water. Flush out every bad odour. Don't smoke, drink or take unnecessary medication.

Shower every day. This is crucial. Smelling good doesn't happen with showering once in a while. The scents go deeper. You need to keep at it to really smell nice. Use a
soap that isn't harsh. I'd suggest a liquid soap for newborns to be quiet frank. Then proceed to use bodylotion. Again, some natural baby stuff is the best. It is moisturizing witheout a lot of nasty stuff. Choose unscented products. You should smell like you, but in a clean version.
Also, use wet wipes after toilet. Game changer
>>
>Wash yo dick >>16657815
Use shower gel on it, not bar soap and put chocolate syrup or peanut butter or honey, maple syrup on it when she goes down, shell love the taste and get her wet at the same time.
>>
>>16658723
That's so 1995. Not long and you'll tell him to get out the whipped cream. They are having sex, not sunday morning brunch
>>
ass to mouth
>>
File: 003461.jpg (13 KB, 122x240) Image search: [Google]
003461.jpg
13 KB, 122x240
Chlorophyll pills.

>see where it says 'internal freshener'?
>>
The really best you can do is to use toilet paper to dry your tip after using the toilet. otherwise just wash him everytime you have to go to the bathroom. I for myself do this since years and had good results
>>
>>16657848

If you'll pardon the tangent, people do tout condoms as a safe sex thing, but it's always seemed like an insane choking hazard to me, and I never see that brought up.
>>
>>16658723
>>16658729
How about ketchup and a bun? What could go wrong?
>>
my friend did the following in high school and he got a whole bunch of Asian girls to suck his dick just because it tasted so good

Take a shower and clean your dick good
Spread honey all over your dick
Let it sit for atleast 20 minutes
Clean it up
>>
>>16659319
This.

Stale urine or strong pungent urine stinks. Keep your dick clean and avoid leaving any pee residue. Also drink lots of water. Not soft drink or coffee or juice, just water. Stops your urine smelling strongly..
>>
>>16659348
hot dog, yay!
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.