[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>18 >male >virgin >never been in a relationship >160
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
>18
>male
>virgin
>never been in a relationship
>160 cm tall
>fat (doing cardio but still fat as of now)
>big shoulders
>thick chest
>can't hold a conversation very well
>low self esteem
>acne and acne scars (mild but still got scars)

Is there any hope for me? The shoulders and chest would be fine if it wasn't for stupid shitty manlet body
>>
>>16656917
>eat less food
>wash your face twice daily
>wash your pillow case weekly
You're getting there, kid.
>>
>>16656917

>160cm

your dating pool is really limited son, good luck
>>
>>16656958
Oh yeah, living is pain but hey, a lot of celebrities are manlets and get good looking wives so, I don't know
>>
File: 1451237903464.jpg (12 KB, 203x200) Image search: [Google]
1451237903464.jpg
12 KB, 203x200
You are not alone. A lot of what you mentioned remineded me of myself. Just keep pushing along and talking to grills. What do you have to lose?
>>
>>16657034
aye
>>
>>16656917
>giving up at literally 18
the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
Only found my partner at 27, was well worth the wait since he's so fuckin' sweet.

I know you probably feel like you'll be forever alone, but you won't if you keep looking.

Confidence and personal balance is attractive and honestly desperation is a good way to scare folks off.
>>
>>16657650
>the fuck is wrong with you?
a lot of things
>>
Of course there is. I lost 45 pounds senior year of high school cardio helps but main thing is eating less, pack one sandwich instead of two, cut your meal portions down. It's more about how much you eat then what. Get out there and join organizations/things that interest you so you can have a good group of friends. After a while of having good friends you will become confident to the point where you can start dating. I reccomend couch to 5k for cardio.
>>
Sure there is.
Dont beat yourself up about it
>>
>>16657670
>I lost 45 pounds senior year of high school
Damn, that's impressive

>eating less
Yeah, I've been trying that. It's kinda worked but I have a real bad tendency to snack while I'm bored. I stopped going to the convenience store or anything like that so I don't buy junk food but I live with my parents and they stockpile crackers and shit in the pantry. Besides that though, I think I'm doing good. I never really packed anything other than a granola bar or some veggies when I went to classes and that's how I'm still doing it.

>have a good group of friends
I started hanging around this one group recently actually. It's going pretty well. I'm actually going drinking with them this weekend and then we're going to go see the Revenant so that should help me out of spergland.

>reccomend couch to 5k for cardio.
Oh yeah man, I just started that. It was really hard the first time but It's getting easier.
>>
File: piginthecity.jpg (248 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
piginthecity.jpg
248 KB, 1280x720
>>16656917
>get a job
>work out
>get rich, bitches love money
>shave your balls
>shave your beard
>shave your back
>shave your palms
>boost up confidance by changing your mindset.
That"ll do pig. That"ll do.
>>
>>16658626
>work out
On it bro

>get a job
Can't right now, in school

>bitches love money
Call me a beta cuck faggot but I don't want bitches. I want a genuine relationship

>shave your balls
already there

>shave your balls
already there

>shave your beard
already there

>shave your back
already there

>shave your palms
I have no hair there

>boost up confidance by changing your mindset.

Aye aye m8
>>
>>16658660

Look, if you're in school, you can still work.

I worked a job while I was in school and had a baby to deal with

Anyway, nothing wrong with wanting genuine relationship- good luck finding one.

I met my wife when we were 14, I reckon that's about the only way
>>
>>16658669
>nothing wrong with wanting genuine relationship
Oh, alright

>good luck finding one
Thanks
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.