[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible to become street if you were born in a small suburban
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 480x360
Is it possible to become street if you were born in a small suburban town not anywhere even close to a big city? I was thinking of just running with my shit to the streets and letting them raise me again the right way. I figure by the time it's all said and done I'll be wise enough to live in a dirty ass ghetto and have cheap rent for awhile.

My only dream is to be street like the poor blacks raised in the inner city
>>
>>16656138
Good goy
>>
You stupid moron, why do you want to be a part of a culture of violence, horror, and degeneracy that never ever does anything productive?

And if you're white, they'll kill you.
>>
>>16656138
Go to bed, OP. Finish your studies and get a job.
>>
Do it fag. Move to a poor hood and try it. You'll be pledging to go back to your suburban town in less than a month desu.
>>
>>16656151
Dominant attitude and to actually live life instead of spending 75 percent of my time sitting inside getting soft and frail

I'm white but I figure I'm blacker than most the suburban blacks with Jew fros and glasses
>>
You're an idiot. nobody would choose to live in those conditions. All of those people would trade places with you in a fucking heartbeat
>>
>>16656162
I think I should mention right now I'm a fucking poor degenerate that just smokes and drinks all day and I live in the middle of nowhere in a broken down house and I'm lucky if I ever have $100

I talk to blacks from the inner city of nyc and they all have more money and a better life than me
>>
Also I live in a house so shitty and sad it could honestly be compared to a homeless shelter and I have nothing in my life here just like 3 acquaintances tha are country as fuck I want to be with my own kind
>>
>>16656160
Then go work out and take personal responsibility for your lack of ambition and go do something. This is all just a way for you to blame your parents for all your problems when the only thing really holding you back is you.

If you just want to prove your ability to fight to yourself, join the military or take martial arts classes and do something productive instead. And at least in the military you'll get paid, which you aren't now because you clearly don't work.
>>
>>16656195
No that's all gay I wanna live in a big city and be street not a jar head
>>
>>16656200
Well, I figure that your life is pretty horrible and so are most of the decisions you make, so you're not going to live very long, so you might as well help kill some people I don't like and learn some actual discipline before dropping off the face of the earth.
>>
>>16656200

You're living a fantasy, m8. You have no idea how unpleasant and suffocating that lifestyle actually is. Anyone you're talking to, who claims to be loving it and profiting off it, will be dead or in jail within 2-3 years.
>>
>>16656216
My friend is from the shit part of Harlem and grew up there since the 80s and he never died and he went to jail 2 times but he doesn't even do anything illegal anymore and he's happier and richer than all of us country faggots will ever be
>>
>>16656200

Being street means being in the streets. Doing what you can to get by. It means growing up fast, knowing when someone is out to fuck you over, being willing to fuck others over in order to stay on top, it means having nothing and turning it into something.

Street dudes are tough as fuck because they simply had no other option. If they weren't tough, they would become victims. They didn't choose where to live, they just let the environment mold them into something lethal.

Go ahead and move to the hood if you want. Go to prison if you want as well, they both share a similar power structure. I can see the allure of 'thug power', just know that it comes at the cost of giving up a piece of yourself.

You wanna play gangsta, fuck with some gangstas. It's dangerous, and you gotta accept that you are playing with your life.
>>
>>16656234
I don't even want to be a gangster or some crime lord I just want to live in a big city and be more street so I'm not a soft country bitch and I hate small towns and suburbs I can't live in them
>>
Move to Chicago and pledge to a gang. You'll get shit on, but if you overcome it you'll end up with more respect than a black guy.
>>
>>16656246

Well shit dude, you need to learn how to better articulate yourself. Being 'Street' means fucking with the streets- hustling, gang banging, drug dealing, outlaw shit.

If you want to have an urban experience, then that's different. Just move to a city, take public transportation, expose yourself to new things, and soon enough you'll feel like the Dos Equis man.

If you don't want that either, then I don't know what you want.
>>
You could blow your brains out in a nigger area. Then people will think you're ghetto trash and forget you existed. Else, you're just an embarrassment that will get raped in prison because inside, when shit hits the fan, you'll bitch out like the weak wanna be race trader you are. Enjoy your ghetto like nigger lover.
>>
>>16656266
That's not true there's people in the city that hustle without having a gang there's even people in the inner city that just dance and do music and shit without committing a bunch of crimes. I know a black inner city from Harlem that talks with a lisp and goes to church every sunday
>>
>>16656222
It's not the 80s anymore though, brah. Drug trades are small time now unless you're already up with the ballers who use chumps like you as cannon fodder when the cops come. Marijuana is getting state legalized and is becoming trendy, so you'd have to peddle shrooms and acid (nobody got rich from that). Or, you have to start slinging meth, which will land you hard time. You were born in the wrong era, buddy. There are reasons why that old man you're talking about retired from the streets, man. There's no room left anymore.
>>
>>16656292
None of that is true besides weed he quit because he already has a bunch of shit and he's on disability with kids now and he's 30
>>
>>16656277
How does this have anything to do with race? White people can be poor and disadvantaged and like big cities just like black people. Did you know that?
>>
>>16656286

How can a dude from the sticks tell me what's up with the 'inner city'?

Hustling is street shit because you basically have to fuck people over to make an extra buck. It's doing half the work for twice the pay.

Dancing and making music is not street. There's no element of a hardened mentality to do it. Rappers and break dancers are not street- they entertain and their product is at face value.

I think you just want to be more street smart and assertive, and that takes time spent living in a densely populated area. If you want to intentionally ignorant and uneducated, and aggressive for no reason, you need to talk to a professional counselor.
>>
Those whites are nigger lovers. They are niggers trapped in nice white skin.
>>
>>16656364
So black people that wear glasses and take piano lessons and live in suburbs are white people with black skin? Being poor makes you act that way not being black.

>>16656354
Nigga no shit I know what hustling is I do it here sometimes but you can't in the sticks. I was meant for the streets and I'd be perfect for that life
>>
>>16656138
I think what OP is getting at here is that people who aren't as financially advantaged generally have to learn about prioritising their expenses, whereas it's less likely that you learn this if you grew up privileged
>>
Well a white can be trapped in nigger skin but it's very rare. A good test is to put it around other niggers to see if the groid comes out. If it does,and im sure it will most of the time, you have an under cover nigger.
>>
>>16656373

Then why the fuck are you talking about dancing and not needing a crew to me?

I was talking about doing outlaw shit, and you started telling me about how hustling and dancing fall under the same category.

You come across as uninformed, the first motherfucka to get jacked as soon as you get off the greyhound bus from Akron Ohio.

But don't listen to me, move to the hood nigga. Don't talk about it, be about it.
>>
obvious bait is obvious
>>
>>16656427
Dude have you never been to Harlem or anything?! There's black sissies that spend all day in a dance studio then there's the kids stealing cars. Maybe you don't realize this but the inner city is vastly populated. As in there's lots of people. As in people are doing every shit.

Only a country ass retard would think lol all blacks in Harlem are criminals.

There's kids who play basketball 24/7 and only do a little crime there's kids who try rapping and don't do much crime and there's people who do nothing but crime. There my people.
>>
If your next question is why a nigger would go undercover, it is because pure white women are beautiful and they are after that. Nigger loving whites are messed up psychologically, fat, pit face, frumpy. Niggers fuck them because the groid bitch is worse. The undercover nigger destroys white lives. After muh dikk is complete she is isolated single mother that eventually finds her way to the ghetto. I'm sure regretting it, but its too late.
>>
#whitelivesmatter
>>
>>16656459
That biased opinion no one cares about tho...

Stay mad whitey stay in school
>>
>>16656183
You're already with your own kind you fucking hillbilly.
>>
>>16656486
No fuck you I'm street I just need to be in my environment before the transformation is complete fuck you fuck you duck you fuck you
>>
>>16656138
You're getting crazier, Richard.
>>
I will stay mad as long as the nigger race is on my territory . An being educated is what separates niggers and whites. So how is "stay in school" a bad thing, nigger?
>>
>>16656612
Well you can't even figure out how to properly respond to a post so you're a fucking retard wasting your time in school

Enjoy working 8 years and wasting your youth for a piece of paper
>>
Aw does the poor nigger wish had a degree but whitey won't just gibs it to him? I know beez raysis. Poor poor nigger.
>>
You know you could do what the other niggers have done. Just self appoint. Niggers are good at that. Dr. Dre, dr king, etc.
>>
>>16656667
Id rather be having a happy life with friends in section 8 then doing a 9 to 5 in the suburbs every day
>>
File: 1377185283719.jpg (45 KB, 600x602) Image search: [Google]
1377185283719.jpg
45 KB, 600x602
>>16656138
The old saying goes it's not where you from, it's where you at. I'm hispanic from Brooklyn and I believe you are really stupid if you want to be "street". 2004 is over, that shit isn't cool anymore. Anyone in the ghetto would love nothing more than to say they finally own something and not have to worry about the bullshit that comes with that shitty ass territory of living in the hood. Now time for me to start implying, be grateful your parents raised you in a small suburban town in a nice little house and took home a decent check. If by street you mean keep it real, then lose the word street and say you want to be real. Being or keeping it real starts with you showing you are what you say, nothing more, nothing less. Otherwise, you're just some wigger whose screaming to get his ass handed to him by people more street than you can imagine.
>>
>>16656841
They're getting rid of section 8. Besides, you will find a lot of people in section 8 have shitty jobs working 9 to 5 in retail chains.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.