[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>just turned 23 >still a kissless virgin with no gf >90%
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (163 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
163 KB, 800x600
>just turned 23
>still a kissless virgin with no gf
>90% of my friends in relationships

Beginning to worry. I think it might be my ISFJ personality and height 5'5" that is making my self esteem go down. I don't think I'm ugly either just average looking.

Anyone in the same boat?
>>
Lol you place value in that shit i aparently have 'Anti social Personality disorder' but most stuff like that is bs
>>
>>16656091
Yeah I'd figure as much. I'm just grasping at straws here
>>
Just saw kissless virgin lol oh well either
A) rape someone kiss them problem solved
B) get a gf somehow
>>
>>16656098
Tbh I don't even really care about the kissless part. I just want to be in a relationship. Now that I'm out of college it's hard to meet girls. I'm sure most people I know met their gf/bf in school
>>
>>16656085
There's a million things that could be wrong with you or turn girls off. You're just listing two completely meaningless ones. The most common reasons for not being attractive to girls are:

>insecurity
>negativity
>being a jerk
>desperation
>not caring about appearance
>having no career or future career prospects
>being boring
>>
>>16656085 OP if you dont wanna rape someone i suggest you go shead and read the list the other guy gsve
>>
>>16656119
>being boring

I think that might be why
>>
>>16656118

Most things in life lead to meeting people. New workplace -> meet people, couchsurfing -> meet people, chatting online -> meet people, join running group -> meet people etc. Some of those people will like you.

Looks don't factor into things too much, as long as you aren't greasy and fedora wearing. Who you are as a person really matters though, everything from ambition to whether you care to buy nice clothes.
>>
>>16656136
That's a pretty important one. Fortunately, it's also something you can work on fixing. Get interesting hobbies. Go out there and do cool stuff. Experience life.
>>
> I think it might be my ISFJ personality

Please do not buy into that bullshit. You can't summarize someone's entire personality into 4 fucking letters.

You behave the way you think about yourself. So if you tell yourself all the time that you are a loser all the time, you're going to act like a loser. One of the ways I got over low self esteem was by telling myself that I was awesome all the time. Try that for a month and see if you're more confident.
>>
>>16656085
nearly 22. have had sex once and i have kissed a few girls. just a steps ahead. it depresses me sometimes. at least they should be bringing out sex robots soon.
>>
>>16656309
I'll try that out. But I tend you get jealous when I compare myself to my friends and their seemingly great relationship when I browse Facebook. It's depressing sometimes

>>16656329
You doing pretty good for yourself
>>
My friend's 6'1" and he's still a virgin. Stop blaming your height.
>>
>>16656411
But isn't height a factor even if girls don't want to admit it?
>>
>>16656436
height isn't that much of a factor. i had a friends who was tiny and he would get sex all the time. its mostly about confidence and how you present yourself with women.
>>
>>16656436
It can make you more attractive. It's not a dealbreaker.
>>
>>16656436
Obviously if a tall guy can't get laid, there's no guarantee that you'd be able to get a girl if you were taller. That's the point.

And honestly, there's nothing attractive about a guy who's bitter about his height. There's nothing you can do to change it, you're just a whiny bitch if you blame it for your lack of success with women.
>>
>>16656085
I'm in sort of the situation. The only difference is that I just never found any girl that I even remotely liked. Sure I had friends that were girls but I never found anything special that would take it to the next level.

Maybe I'm just gay but I don't know
>>
Do women even realise how easy it is for them to get sex and relationship? sometimes it pisses me off how easy they can get them with out any effort.
>>
>>16656493
Sometimes I think they are oblivious to the fact. Hell if I was a girl I would probably be a slut too
>>
>>16656501
hahah me too. i think a lot of girls are not sluts because they are afraid of being judged by other women and guys. so then why are they not sluts online where they can be anonymous? O:
>>
>>16656493
I know what you mean it is true
>>
>>16656553
is true that women know or true that they can get sex easily?
>>
>>16656404
I think a lot of people feel that way about facebook. I deleted mine a while back and have been feeling a lot less depressed.
>>
Im back btw i guess you never raped anyone thats a pitty oh well theres some devent advice here by the looks of it i would take it if i was you
>>
>>16656560
Tru they get sex easily
>>
>21
>infj

I'm actually pretty popular. I just back off once someone wants to get into my 'me'

Anyway; Don't know. Both things probably don't help you, but it's probably combined with tons of other reasons.
>>
>>16656569
yea, even women that are socially retarded and stay in all the time get sex.
>>
>>16656578
Yes even those women do
>>
Tips for not sperging out when talking with women? Terrible with small talk
>>
pay someone to kiss you
>>
>>16656649
Practice. It's the only way to get better. Don't be afraid to spill your spaghetti and fail miserably the first few times.
>>
sue your parents
>>
>>16656136
Pick a creative outlet and run with it (IMO)
>>
I fall in love with any girl that pays any attention to me. Help me
>>
>>16656662
Practice how exactly? I just don't know how to even get a convo started. What do I even talk about? It always ends in awkward silence
>>
>>16656649
talk to them as if they have a giant hot throbbing dick in between their legs. this will help you not get nervous or think of it as a big deal.
>>
>>16656085
Turning 23 in 5 months. Still a kissless virgin. I've no way to get a GF, because I don't go out much. I don't attend any events or anything, I just play videogames and go to my university where I study IT and there's like 1:10 ratio of girls and guys. I'm also 5'11-ish and I have a small penis which brings my confidence down. I know how silly it sounds. My dick size has litterally 0 impact on me getting a GF, but I just can't take it out of my mind, because there's nothing I can do about it.
>>
>>16656707
What if he's bi
>>
>>16656715
Are you me? I'm 26 though so on my way to wizardry
>>
>>16656701
Just do it. Seriously. The worst you can do is worry about it. Practice talking to girls about just whatever.

Hopefully you have a cool hobby or two. You can talk about those. Or you can let her do the talking, ask her about what she's into and let her tell you. If you find a mutual interest, all the better, then you have something to talk about.
>>
>>16656726
I'm 29... I've had my opportunities. I may as well not blow wizard status now. Hey, that's my new years resolution! Maybe I should have made a new years resolution to get laid years ago. Oddly enough, I never did. I'll let you guys know what spells I obtain when the time comes.
>>
>>16656759
Time is passing too quickly my friend. I have toyed with the idea of losing my v-card with a hooker
>>
>>16656765
It's not a bad idea. At least it will let you get it out of your system. It will demystify sex. It will allow you to place less value on sex as you realize it's not such a big deal. Which ironically will actually boost your chances of getting sex from there on.
>>
>>16656765
I might do that too.

But blowing (haha) up that instant that is supposed to be "magic"... kinda trouble me.
>>
File: 1344470602870.jpg (80 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1344470602870.jpg
80 KB, 413x395
>>16656085
>Anyone in the same boat?
I'm 23
I'm a virgin with no gf
I'm 5'5
I'm ISFJ
Same boat, yes. The difference is that I'm not unhappy about this situation
>mfw girls play on easy mode after all
>>
>>16656765
>>16656777
I'll probably pull a Holden Caufield and just have a conversation with the hooker...

:(
>>
File: 1413580835732.jpg (34 KB, 638x630) Image search: [Google]
1413580835732.jpg
34 KB, 638x630
>>16656085
I am but I don't care at all.

Girls are terrible and being single is comfy.
>>
>>16656840
Denial alert.
>>
>>16656493
>>16656501
>>16656516
>>16656553
>>16656560
>>16656569
>>16656578
>>16656629
>>16656825
>>16656840

>lol girl easy mode
These threads always collapse into that same faggot meme.

Faggots if you aim low enough you can still get laid.
>>
>>16656877
>Faggots if you aim low enough you can still get laid.

There's no reward in hiring a fucking hooker, dude.
>>
That 29 year old virgin here. I use tinder and just swipe right on everyone. I get matches(mostly girls I'm repulsed by that I'm sure I can have sex with) and everyone in a while I do match with girls I'm attracted to. The latter, it is difficult to hold their attention for long. You have too give them your full attention and show charisma. It's damn hard. Admittedly, I did sort of stand one girl up who I was attracted to... I didn't show up for the conversation over coffee while she did... I didn't mean it in a dickish way of course, it's just my anxiety got the best of me.
>>
>>16656942
every once*
few days
>>
>>16656888
He means lowering your standards where you would be ready to fuck a fat, unattractive girl. Hookers are usually quite attractive.
>>
>>16656085
I'm like you OP but I'm a girl. Girls also have it hard too. I think it might be just because I'm shy. I sometimes don't know what guys are thinking.
>>
>>16657010
>I sometimes don't know what guys are thinking.
bait
>>
>>16657010
They want to have sex with you or thought about it. Even if ur ugly, theyll imagine what its like and get disgusted by their own imagination.
>>
Does prioritizing a relationship this much even make sense? Wouldn't focusing on a career or life goals make you a happier, more comfident person who can later on find a relationship organically?
>>
>>16657010
you dont have it hard at all. even if you are a 3/10. just go on tinder, a dating website of a chat room and you will get loads of guys asking you for sex.
>>
>>16657045
I feel like I'm in my prime at 25 and think it might be too late if I wait.

tfw when already starting to bald.
>>
>>16657057
At 25, you're just starting the real adult life. When you approach 30, you will have a whole new world of opportunities while still being young. Life in my 30s has been a lot better than life in my 20s. And I've been single most of the time.
>>
File: 1450493593246.png (3 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
1450493593246.png
3 MB, 3840x2160
>>16657010
>guaranteed replies
>>
>>16656085
Stop being a faggot. All this shit is your own fault. How anyone can be a virgin past 18 is beyond me.
>>
>>16657219
Im saving myself for marriage
>>
>>16656085
Im 5'2 yet I got a gf

5'5 isnt that bad m8, trust me it was tough at 5'2. if you can have respect for yourself youll be sure to succeed as corny as that shit sounds (I would fucking kill for 3 inches, if i could do it so can you). Acquire a taste for asian girls, doesnt have to be exclusive but i feel like OP would benefit from dating real asian girls
>>
>>16656436
there are worse things than being short, finding short girls is possible, makes the hunt more fun
>>
>>16656701
this is going to sound dumb but talk to girls like youd talk to guys (unless you call guy friends bitches and hoes)

if you stop thinking of it as something different that helps. Also there are millions of introverted people out there that are meant for each other
>>
This thread got big
I dont think personality matters i just act up to how individual girls want you to be you need to be able to read people
>>
>>16657324
OP here I am Chinese. I like Japanese girls but there aren't many where I live
>>
>>16657446
Dont worry about ethnicity, actually dont even worry about looks, dating an average looking girl who youre friends with is 100x better than a shallow yet hot slut.
>>
Consider online dating. So long as you have income, a car, and a place to stay, you can find someone out there.

>>16656153
What if he does have interesting hobbies, it's just that almost every walking vagina on Earth doesn't have any hobbies except socializing, and they don't like his hobbies?
>>
>>16656888
>I'm retarded

There are many girls that you can hook up with that you don't notice cos they are, to put it bluntly, ugly as sin.

It's them or hookers.
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.