[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>24 >Been with GF for 2 years >Basically just found
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 3
File: 1433646690264.png (501 KB, 673x763) Image search: [Google]
1433646690264.png
501 KB, 673x763
>24
>Been with GF for 2 years
>Basically just found out she has been cheating on me for 2 entire years, with some dude she met right before me
>Found out because she forgot to clear her texts and I was using her phone and saw her say exactly this:
>"Look, me and you are done for good. I can't keep doing this to him, we actually have a future together, and I can't jeopardize that anymore, and me and you have never been anything but sex, that is what we agreed on. Goodbye, its been fun"

I know who the guy is, because he was introduced to me as a friend of hers a while back. She told me that she has known him for around the same time as me. So she has been fucking this guy for a long time. I confronted her about it, and she told me the truth, that they had in fact been having sex since we've been dating. She swears it was a good thing, because he "taught her new stuff she could do to me". But basically pleaded with me not to end things, because she "actually loves me".

So this entire two years, she has been getting stuffed by some other guy, without me knowing. I kicked her out of my house. I'm so fucking furious and sad, I'm like violently shaking right now. I'm basically on the verge of suicide at this point.

What do I do? I don't see me getting over this.
>>
>>16655915
kick the bitch to the curb and never talk to her again
>check
get over her completely and never EVER talk to her again because she is a foul human being that put up a shitshow for you
>add time and busy yourself at getting better in anything
>>
Right now you don't see it this way, but this is actually good. You dodged a bullet here. Imagine if you had been married.

This is how women are, I'm sorry to say, better to learn this now than later in life. Cheer up, mate, it will get better.
>>
>>16655920
Who are you quoting?
>>
Are you actually joking? Leave and never look back. She's a bad seed.
>>
>What do I do?

You need to give yourself time. Of course you don't see yourself getting over things *right now*.

And killing yourself over your relationship of two years is nonsense. You're 24 years old. Life is ahead of you, not behind you.
>>
>>16655915
I feel for you bro.

Move on, you seriously dodged a bullet.

Imagine if you had married this woman, had kicks and she was still doing this.
>>
you did the right thing OP.

time heals all wounds. I know it doesn't seem like it but you'll find happiness again sooner than you think. don't let anyone coerce you into "lol that's how women are" because it's not. that's how assholes are. there are just as many of those that are women than men.
>>
>>16655924

>This is how women are

Why? Does saying that somehow warm your heart? Does it make you feel good about yourself if you put half of humanity down for what one person has done? You're so full of shit. People are people. Cheaters are of any gender and persuasion.

And /adv/ or /r9k/ whining is not an accurate representation of life. You don't see threads on here of relationships going well or people being generally agreeable because life going normally isn't news or interesting.
>>
If she loved you she would not have cheated on you, she also could have learned "new stuf" in bed with you, nobody cheats to "learn new stuff" for the partner.

She didn't care about what she was doing to you for 2 years, do you think she would never do it again? Will you ever trust her again? Could you possibly maintain a relationship with someone you don't trust?

These are the questions you need to ask yourself, and also...

>I'm basically on the verge of suicide at this point.
Don't do any stupid shit to yourself and ruin the lives of the people who care about you over some low class whore.
>>
>>16655915
you obviously suck at sex. its really you're fault. maybe you got better at sex somehow and she realized she didnt need him anymore.

basically shes the problem for not telling you to step up your sex game. you're both losers. you should kill the other guy though, since he KNEW she was dating you. Fuck that bitch in the head.
>>
were there any warning signs she was cheating?
>>
>she cheats
>She swears it was a good thing, because he "taught her new stuff she could do to me". >pleaded with me not to end things

sorry bro, but wouldn't it have been easy to see sooner that she's human filth?
>>
You do nothing. You did the right thing by kicking that bitch to the curb, now cut all contact and never look back
>>
Tell her "It's over. I am not interested in reconsidering this decision. Let me know when you are able to pick up your things. I do not want to hear from you other than that ever again."

Then literally never talk to her again. Don't respond to her messages (apart from confirming when an acceptable time is for her to pick up her things.) Don't call or text her. DON'T RESPOND TO HER MESSAGES.

It's the best thing for you, the healthiest thing, and I can promise it'll drive her up the wall, way more than it would if you, say, blew up at her or something.
>>
OP here.

If I don't end up actually killing myself, I doubt I'll be dating anyone ever again, to me quite honest.

I don't see how any human being could just lie and hurt you like that for an entire 2 years, while pretending that they love you.
>>
I would've forgiven her. She was obviously torn up about it, even when she didn't know you'd read what she said, and she did the right thing because she obviously regards you higher than cheap sex. I guess that's why I'll always be a betafag though.

On the other hand, if you can't bring yourself to forgive and trust her, even if she never cheats again, it's still going to plague your relationship with her. It's hard to tell if you will be able to move past it right now when you're seeing red, but give it time.
>Could you ever still trust her?
>do you want to?
>>
>>16655998
My boyfriend of one year did the same so I feel the same right now. I know how it feels but I'm sure we will get over it some day and love again. Makes you feel so hopeless though.
>>
>>16655915
If this is bait you should go into screen writing OP.
>>
>>16656045
cant tell if serious
>>
>>16655998
At least take her with you if you kill yourself. Be enough of a man to do that much.
>>
>>16656018
>>16655998
You two should get together. Think about it. You'll both probably be pretty understanding if the other gets jealous or paranoid, and you're sure as fuck not going to pull any of that shit yourselves.

Are you both cute? I bet you'd be cute together.

OKAY. SHIPPING IT NOW. THE NEW /ADV/ "IT" COUPLE. YOUR ANNIVERSARY IS JANUARY 7TH.

Wow, what a thread. Things rarely work out so smoothly here!
>>
>>16655915
>being a literal cuck
Stop this, dude
>>
OP an hero'd
>>
>What do I do? I don't see me getting over this.
Most people never do (in the beginning). Move on and don't ever talk to her again. She's a piece of shit.
>>
>>16655915

>She swears it was a good thing, because he "taught her new stuff she could do to me".

Holy shit, the nerve of this bitch.

You did the right thing dropping her OP. Don't kill yourself (but if you do, kill her first). Go out with your mates if you can, get wasted and try and have a good time. But it might be a while before you can face that, I understand.
>>
>>16656075
I give this half a kek.
>>
>>16655915

Once a cheat always a cheat.
>>
>>16655915

Don't forgive degeneracy

Find a woman less retarded if you can
>>
OP, let me tell you this. Two years is NOTHING. A mere fraction of your life, if you're 20 it's barely 1/10! You can get over this. Don't throw away potentially 30 times the time you've been dating her, for just human filth. Many good things can happen, bad things too, but the point is, she doesn't deserve you killing yourself for her. She's filth.
>>
>>16655915
Dear OP
Smh bitches are evil. Chill out and clear your head. Next step is to kicky the shit out of the guy she's been fucking BUT don't over do it. Just a good clean ass whooping. After that's dealt with work on yourself man hit the gym get a good carrer. She'll regret fucking you over.
>>
>>16655915
You dodged a bullet. It sucks, I know. It makes me furious just reading that. Never, I repeat, never talk to that cunt ever again.

Fuck her. You're better off without her.
>>
>>16655915
>he was introduced to me as a friend of hers a while back

Red flag. Should of seen it then.

Leave her and start a new life.
>>
Is the picture you ?
>>
>>16655915
no contact for 5 years. if you're still mad then, go ahead and murder her. that's the secret to getting away with it. can't go in hot.
>>
>>16655915
Fuck her sister or her mom
>>
>>16655950
this is by far the most retarded thing ive ever read here
>>
>>16658176
Best advice ITT
>>
>>16656075
I can't imagine how this could possibly go wrong.
>>
>>16656012
>I guess that's why I'll always be a betafag though.
She was cheating for two years m8, you can't even argue it was a one time mistake.

That isnt beta, that's omega.
>>
>>16655915
Dude, you need Jesus, trust me. Only God can take that pain out of your heart and heal you.
>>
>>16655920
This
>>
>>16655991
This. She is immediately going to run to the other guy and this will hurt, but, long term kicking her out is the best thing for you.

If you can't legally throw her out then stay away from her as much as possible. The words "you are dead to me" should be spoken prior to closing a door in her face and ignoring her.
>>
>>16655915
tell her that as payback you want her to get one of her friends to fuck you. the hottest of her single friends. if she says yes, she obviously is repentant enough, you get to bang her hot friend and it is a win/win because now she finally knows what she has in you.
>>
>>16655950
>you obviously suck at sex. its really you're fault. maybe you got better at sex somehow and she realized she didnt need him anymore.

No. People like her play with others to get ahead in life. The only reason why she ended it with the other dude is because OP seemed a lot better than him at that point. She doesn't care about anyone but herself.

>basically shes the problem for not telling you to step up your sex game
This is absolutely fucking retarded. It has nothing to do with sex. It's about what other people can do for her, in any situation, because she's a user.
>>
>>16658712
>Dude, you need Jesus, trust me. Only God can take that pain out of your heart and heal you.
Yeah, that's bullshit.
>>
>>16656068
This
>>
Just hang in there /b/ro.

When you get your head back on straight, and it may take a bit, call your local pd ask them to do a keep the peace call. Basically, they'll standby while she moved her shit out and keep you two from interacting overly much.

Then cut her out of your life completely and spend time with friends and family. Don't talk just about her, try to talk about what's going on with them, it'll do you good to listen to and think about things that aren't her.

I mean it about the no contact thing. Clean break is the only way to go.
>>
File: vWv0svK.png (170 KB, 577x651) Image search: [Google]
vWv0svK.png
170 KB, 577x651
Don't be a weak faggot be a man. Talking about killing yourself over some pussy that never gave a fuck about you. You think about killing yourself so that the female will feel bad for you and cry forever...FUCK NO IDIOT...She going to run around telling people, " You know what I had a faggot ex boyfriend who kill himself over me, it was so awesome". Then she will commence in swallowing my BBC.
>>
>>16659969
>>16656068

oh so edgy guiz

OP there are so many women out there, dont linger on this any more than you already have.
>>
>>16656075
You entertained me.
Thank you.
>>
Time to bail. You'll never understand the addiction to the thrill of cheating and first time you have a fight, she'll be looking to hook up behind your back (probably with the same guy).

Break up, get yourself tested for STD's, then call her and say "thanks. you gave me herpes". Let her stew from there.
>>
>>16655915
Obviously don't kill yourself, you did the right thing. Try not to find a bitch next time and you'll be golden. Best of luck.
>>
File: wow.jpg (10 KB, 285x287) Image search: [Google]
wow.jpg
10 KB, 285x287
>>16660588
This, I think once you've got a taste of cheating it's hard to stop. I'm a real piece of shit who's cheated on his previous 3 girlfriends, but none of them ever found out and it was always only a one-off event (almost). She sounds like a real piece of work though, two years? That's pretty fucked.

The post I've quoted scares me a bit to be honest, my current girlfriend cheated on her boyfriend after a time. I'm worried it might happen to me too even though she's super keen on me. Would only be fair though really seeing as I've already cheated on her.
>>
You'll be happier not being in a relationship. I was in a similar situation and I was devastated, but you'll soon learn all you'll miss is the sex. Take care yourself.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.