[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Crush general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40
Tell me about your crush(es) anons. I love to hear about them, it's cute.
>>
>>16655484
I've been out with her twice. She's a dancer, and one of the most beautiful girls to ever give me some attention. It really hurts me when I see her at school with other guys, getting close to them when she talks and touches their legs. She did that to me when we went out, and I thought it meant something. Now I realize it didn't. I'm also always awkward as fuck around her, and can't keep a conversation going in texting. It's better in person, but there are a few awkward silences. I wish she would just tell me already whether or not she wants to be more than just my friend though. I'm tired of playing around like this.
>>
I fucking hate the girl I'm crushing over, I hate her fucking face, her god damn sense of humor, and her fucking stupid smile. She cancelled our first date a few days before Christmas and neither of us have tried to reschedule, but I feel like this bitch is testing me, and I hate it. She flirts with other guys at work when I'm around, and I feel like she really wants my attention, but I'm not giving it to her because last time I went through something similar the girl got all the attention she wanted from me and I didn't get shit in return. I don't want to play games, but I don't know what to do and I just wanna smash already.
>>
>>16655534
I don't understand. You hate her and have a crush on her?
>>
I had a crush on a guy. I actually did date him for a bit, but broke up with him a couple of weeks ago because I felt it inappropriate for us to be together (he'd confide in his ex over issues and never me, but then his ex would tell me anyway. He'd tell me all the things he and his ex did and still do, how they live together and even things like how abusive his ex could be. If there was something I couldn't do, or wouldn't do, he'd tell me about his ex would be easy to convince to do the same thing.)

He's fairly depressed and though he was single for a while before we started seeing each other, he was rather open to people both before we got together and immediately after. It was more like I was just there to give him affection but not there to be a lover or partner, just to be affectionate towards him and cheer him up while he was down, but compared to his ex I couldn't be relied on to even do that. It was better that we stop, so he could find someone he could be with someone better. He replaced me pretty quickly and now whenever he talks about me he just talks about how it was so brief that it didn't count anyway. He either talks about all the stuff he still does with that same ex, who he lives with, or how he wants to find someone new. The breakup didn't bother him, just the fact he needed to find someone else to spend some of that time with.

In the end, it's best for him, and probably best for me. I kinda still have that same crush on him but it's completely irrelevant. All I need to do, whenever I feel like I miss him a little, is to look at how he acts on /v/, in steam threads, to shrug it off
>>
>>16655567
I hate her in the "I hate that I'm into you" sense. I really do hate the games she plays, but she's a lot of fun and we get along great. I've never worked hard to get a girl before so this is just different to me.
>>
He is adorable.
He is more than me.
His confidence, his looks are way more than me. His personality is familiar to mine, we find similar things to talk about that makes me dreamy. Just because of him, I don't want to sleep, I want a new day just to be here and now. I'm way too excited for tomorrow, because of him. Because of his existence.

He is more than me. That's why I'll try for him to be mine, even if it's far from possible.
Tomorrow I'll see him again.
Tomorrow maybe everything will change.
>>
Well, crushes is fitting.

One takes me back, it's a sweet feeling. We fool around, and it's not all sexual stuff. We talk, and mock eachother. We're like two idiot school kids, and I don't think I feel happier than when I'm with him.

My other one, he's so fucking depressed. Of course, I love him, or at least, I'm infatuated with him. But he's so needy. And constantly needs validation. He really drains me. But there are things about him. The way he smiles at me, the way he looks at me sometimes, or comes up to me for affection, his sense of humour, how good he is at video games, to how much he cares about me. He has changed so much for me in the past year, and I think I need him. And the thought of hurting him makes me so fucking sick. But I also know that the best thing to happen would be that we cut contact off with one another...
>>
Co-worker. She was a lot of fun to work with, collaborating with her was so very easy, she was enthusiastic and had a big beautiful smile on her face when we were working. I also felt comfortable making silly jokes around her and she ate them up like candy. I'd ask her some questions in the office messenger and instead of replying back she would run up to me and talk.

Part of me thought she was just being nice, but I asked her out in a very spineless way and I got turned down. Didn't help that I was in the weakest shape of my life either...

This was one year ago.

I've been training every single day since, every single person in the office was commenting on how much I've changed. I haven't really spoken to her since. She's been giving me long stares, wasn't sure how that read that but I try to avoid her regardless...didn't want to get any ideas.

The other day I was stuck saying hello to her since it would've been extremely impolite. She was uncharacteristically nervous, but was cheery again after breaking the ice, I kept the conversation short and left. She's still giving me glances.

She's a good girl, but I think I've been distracting her unfairly. At this point I'm positive she's attracted to me, but she probably has a few good reasons to not address these feelings and that's totally okay, I'm no homewrecker. Being in this perpetual crush state keeps me motivated to work out, she is the only person that knows what changed me, it'll be our little secret.
>>
He's handsome, distinguished, educated. His smile is so cheeky. His voice is like lavender honey and I adore the shape of his head. We've only spoke 3 times but still, I kinda really just want to be his everything.
>>
File: 1452010494615.jpg (14 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1452010494615.jpg
14 KB, 306x306
This one gal. 5'5 with short blond hair. Cutest face you would ever see and a body guys die for. Cutest personality i've ever met and we have everything in common. From music to past times. Basicly get along like two peas in a pod. One of the best people I have ever met basicly trust her like family. Always liked her since we met a year ago. Would do anything for her. Only issue is bad past.
>>
File: Sousuke_blush3.jpg (72 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Sousuke_blush3.jpg
72 KB, 640x480
He's...kind of a dork.5'9", really cute body, thin and lanky, his stomach is really cute, too. Big eyes, kind of a big pointy nose that I like, kissable lips (ah, I want to kiss them~), dark brown hair (in need of a haircut, he complains). I'm very into fashion and so is he, we have matched outfits/themes before, and when I look at or buy clothes I think of how could we match or what does he already own that I could coordinate it to? I bought him a hat for Christmas. His birthday is right after and I'm struggling to think of a gift...

He's super passionate about music, that's 90% of what he does with himself/his time. Listening to it, reading about it, learning about it, going to shows, DJing. We could be in the middle of a conversation and he'll be off listening to new shit or reading an interview on the side and stop talking to me, haha.

He's been pretty depressed about his home + work situation, and we got in a pretty nasty fight a couple days ago that's making me feel all weird. Being in love is difficult...
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 640x799) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 640x799
My ex/crush looks like a fox
She's German and the cutest girl in the world. I told her she was beautiful and her face went red. I love her so much but I lost her trust.
>>
>>16655484
>crush i had for 3 years in middle school
met him at church. he had skin problems (his whole face was always red and bumpy) and was shy, also was sweet, gentle and kind. he ended up dating my best friend at the time though. there wasn't any drama, but i was pretty sad for a while. (especially around valentines day, where i was forced to witness him get my best friend this gorgeous necklace, which she meh'd at)

after high school, i ended up dating the rest of my crushes/top choice though.
>some manlet filipino guy i met in the first year of college, who cheated on me later...
at the time though i thought he was cute because he was so shy and nervous around me. ended up being a huge asshole though.

>handsome, blonde, blue-eyed and tall gym-rat type guy who apparently had a crush on me for 3 years
to this day, probably the sweetest guy, next to my current, that i've dated. i remember seeing him and dismissing him really quickly because i didn't think a guy like that would even think about me. still remember the time he tripped on his own feet and turned bright red when i told him he looked really handsome when he showed up in a suit one day. we broke up though, but we're on good terms.

>my current boyfriend; looks like if dave franco and steve-o had a baby and decided to be "gangsta" lol
so dave franco and steve-o happens to be my favorite celebrities... saw this guy on tinder, swiped right immediately; that night he started to talk to me. we spoke over text for a few months; he was too nervous to meet and wasn't ready since he suffers from anxiety... i was scared he might've been a cat fish. but when we finally met, he looked just like his photos and was pretty much everything he was over text. he's very attentive of me and always says the sweetest things.
>>
Miss Cocquines, yes! Show off that derriere of yours!
>>
He's 24, which puts him 6 years older than me and would make our relationship unacceptable by the half + 7 rule.
He's about my height, and skinny. Light brown hair, goofy smile.
He went to military school but decided ultimately not to go into the military and pursue a degree in biology instead. He can play the guitar and bass and we like all the same music and talking to him is just so fucking easy and I'm worried he sees me as undatable because of my age
>>
>>16655484
Last time I had a crush was in high school. Got rejected and mocked endlessly. Never making that mistake again, lads.
>>
>>16655994
You can tell us about it anon. I'll share my own story of heartbreak if you do
>>
>>16655688
She married anon?
>>
>>16656025

I don't think so, she didn't have a ring on her finger.

Either way, just because someone might have feelings for you doesn't mean they should act on them, if she has a decent boyfriend I wouldn't want her to cheat, it would just ruin my image of her.
>>
>>16656053
But do you still like her?
Ask someone you know if she has a boyfriend
If not, and if you still like her, why not give it a shot?
>>
We have the same stupid sense of humour. He's sweet, caring, supporting. He is a great friend. Very smart and educated.
I love his messy hair and his blue eyes. I am crazy for his skinny body and his goofy smile.

He has a girlfriend, so I'll never make a move or try to ruin what they have. But he's amazing, and I hope I'll find someone like him.
>>
>>16656078

I still like her, definitely.

But I'm a bit of a prideful person, I don't want to be rejected by the same girl a second time, I also don't want to assume that just doing exercise everyday is enough to change her mind. I've also heard of horror stories of women being endlessly harassed by men in offices and I don't want to be that guy.

I'm going to need a lot more hints than just being nervous around me and staring, I also think it's better this way; I don't want to lose my motivation to improve.

Maybe things will happen more naturally if we end up working together again, but after so long I'm not willing to go nuclear out of the blue.
>>
>>16656103
I see.. Well godspeed anon, hope she'll just come to you 'n shit
>>
>>16655484
Girl 1: We had a fling for awhile, but she has a child, and i mentioned to her pretty early on that i didn't want to be any part of her child's life, at least not right now. obviously it was discouraging to her, so we aren't communicating too much anymore. i do miss her, though

Girl 2: We've only hung out a few times, but she seems really down to earth. we've started talking a lot more here recently, and we've both already stated our mutual attraction. she will be leaving town in a few months, which is disconcerting, but i still would like to see what can happen with her.
>>
File: 1424048526757.gif (481 KB, 500x321) Image search: [Google]
1424048526757.gif
481 KB, 500x321
>all these people describing how perfect their crush's personality is
>how perfect their interests, hobbies, and passions are
>how perfect their appearance is down to the smallest detail

When I like a girl, I just look at her more often and think: "Wow, she's pretty. huh, she's pretty cute in the way she acts." Guess I've never had a crush before.
>>
He's very nonchalant and a bit quiet at first. Once he opens up you can tell by the excitement in his voice and it's so precious when he gets really into certain topics. He's 4 years older so I always like asking him about his experiences just to hear him talk more. He's very sweet and chill. I want to confess sometime soon but I feel really inadequate as I'm still trying to figure out my own life. I just know for a fact that I want to be around him and hear his precious tired voice and his cute laugh.
>>
I've crushed on him since I first met him. He's a waiter, probably an inch or so taller than me, brown hair, brown eyes and the slow gaze of an old soul. His voice is rich, and he moves gracefully.

If you didn't know him, you'd never know he was having a bad day, but I can always tell by the way his jaw clenches and he frowns when no one is looking.

He doesn't smile too often, but sometimes when he sees me, he smiles so big his dimples show. He's a very hard worker, and often when I talk to him I forget the world around me and only see him.

He always keeps an eye on me when I'm sitting at the bar, why, I do not know. It would appear, however, that a coworker or two of his may crush on me. Strange.
>>
>start dating crush
>a few weeks later she stops giving signs of interest and doesn't reply at all to texts or snaps
>tfw after ghosting girls before now I understand why ghosting someone is so shitty.

I deserve it desu, but I'm still buttblasted. Lets hope the new crush cures the heart sickness.
>>
>>16655806
Fuck off and kill your self you fucking rostie
>>
Test
>>
There's this girl I know. She only lives like half an hour away but I haven't been able to see her just because of life and we've got conflicting schedules. We talk online though. She went to highschool with me for a year and I swear to god, the second I first talked to her, I had a crush on her. She wasn't like the other girls at my school. They had almost all the same interests as me. She thought I was a clingy loser or something at first but, I mellowed out and we actually grew to be friends. We hanged out, I even went to her place a couple of times. She's just, there's something about her. She's cute, she's funny, she's nice. I really want to ask her out but just thinking about that and the idea of her saying no makes me so anxious that I want to puke. Fuck, I probably sound like some creepy weirdo huh?
>>
>>16656880
>They had almost all the same interests as me
I meant she. Not them
>>
>>16656880
I believe in u
>>
>>16656842
Fuck off back to your containment board
>>
>>16657116
Thanks anon. God damnit, she's so sweet that it gives me diabetes. I need some chill
>>
Right now i like a girl in my class that is really cute and has a pretty smile. But i'm shy, to her i'm just this guy that sometimes sits besides her, talks a little bit but not too much and she can ask stuff she doesn't understand.
>>
File: 1451936838734.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1451936838734.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>first day of new semester on Wednesday
>last class of the day is shit
>AP course so most of the kids are dorks
>sit in the back
>girl next to me won't shut the fuck up
>literally shouting at the dude in front of her
>he turns around to talk to her
>hear him stop talking
>glance over and see him looking in my direction in the corner of my eye
>look next to me to see if anyone is sitting there
>no one
>look at him
>smiles and introduces himself
>tells me I'm cute

He's a qt. I hope he likes me and isn't just trying to be nice.
>>
>>16655484
she's pretty much exactly my type but has a worrying medical problem. she is very soft spoken and also slightly awkward and that is very endearing

i feel like shit because I'm bad at interpreting signals and met her through a social group. I leveraged giving her a ride to an event to get her number, and the event got cancelled. Instead of deleting her number I asked her out a few times. She let me down gently and stopped coming to the social group.

i need to stop being such a creep but I don't know how
>>
Our two classes just got merged after studying separately for a year and a half, I always thought she was pretty but I never talked to her. She saw me outside a few weeks ago smoking and she came to chill and smoke with me, found out she likes anime and asoiaf, which is more in common than I've ever had with a cute girl.

She's about the same height as me, slim, she has big shiny blue eyes and soft lips that I want to kiss so badly, her hair is straight and dyed blonde and black (at least, i think it's dyed, i know it used to be brown), and she freckles across her nose and cheeks. She wears sort of gothy makeup (heavy eyeshadow and winged eyeliner with black nails) and metal shirts, black trousers and converse, usually a green parka with a furry hood.

I just gotta figure out how to talk to her more often, I might be imagining it but I think I caught her staring at me in class the other day so perhaps I have a chance. It's nice to have a reason to look forward to class for once in a good few years.

I would post pics but she seems like she could be the kind of person who browses 4chan, though I imagine she's more of a Tumblr girl.
>>
I've known her for over a year now. We started out as friends, but the more I got to know her, the stronger my feelings for her grew. She's so similar to me yet also so different: like me, she's an intellectual, but she's also very passionate about art and music, but our tastes in literature and music are very different- but we're both knowledgeable enough that we can have intelligent conversations about the things we like and we are constantly exposing each other to new things we end up liking. What's really amazing, though, is how much she understands me. People are always telling me that they can never tell if I'm being serious or not, but she always knows what I mean. She understands my dry sarcasm and can counter it with her own wit. She can challenge me intellectually which is so refreshing because people usually come to me for intelligent opinions. I can talk to her for hours on end because I just love being around her so much.

I actually recently worked up the courage to ask her out. It was awkward as fuck, but she accepted, which I guess is all that really matters. We have a date tomorrow. Wish me luck, anons.
>>
File: 1451950056858.gif (114 KB, 800x675) Image search: [Google]
1451950056858.gif
114 KB, 800x675
>>16656203
Everyone's different dude. You're like me, you like something but you can't pinpoint what exactly you like. That's with me for girls, and music. Doesn't mean you never had one. A crush is someone you just think about fondly for a long period of time.

Well I'll name the 2 I've had so far. None at the moment. I am brown and I am mainly attracted to other shitskins like me.

First one was tall for a girl, probably around 5'7. She was really dark, and all of my friends said she looked like a horse. I never was fond of her personality, even then (now I don't really like her as a person at all). She never wanted to talk, and when you tried talking, she'd try her hardest to end it. That lasted for about 8 months. I was a beta faggot at the time, so I never attempted anything with her. I tried talking once, but I couldn't because of reasons I stated earlier.

Second one was a lot shorter, just around 5. A lot lighter, she was brown, but she was as pale as a white person. I loved her personality, I was friends with her long before I started developing feelings. She was the one who made me come out of my shell and stop being a beta faggot. Unlike the first one, I was planning to ask her out one day. 2 days before that, though, some other ape snatched her before I did. I don't know if I had a chance, but at least I wanted to try. I still talked to her for a month or 2 after that, until we got separated.We still talk whenever we're next to each other, but not nearly as much as I used to.

I actually miss being in love. Gives me something to daydream about, it fills me up. My heart right now is a void, yearning for something, and even a crush with someone impossible is better than this. I am not deppressed, but it's just a weird and melancholy feeling for me. I don't know, maybe it'll get better. Maybe I'll find someone, and maybe by the luck of the devil, I'll have a chance with that someone. Just maybe...
>>
Manager where I work.

She's sweet and helps everyone out and shit.
I get lost starin' into her eyes - like, it pretty much stops me even thinkin' about anythin'. I try not to make much eye-contact with her because of this... I'll probably say or do somethin' dumb when I can't think.

Problem is, I've been called "creepy" and such so many damned times in the past that I've shut down. I've got no idea how to even show any affection - at all.

And time she tries gettin' closer I move futher away. Metaphorically, and psychically/literally. She sat next to me when we were smokin' earlier, and every-time she does this, I, out of instinct, move nudge a bit further away. She didn't need any extra room or anythin'... She's tiny...

But I just have to move away.
>>
File: Twitter6689fa7.jpg (128 KB, 500x290) Image search: [Google]
Twitter6689fa7.jpg
128 KB, 500x290
The girl I have a crush on is a single mom who's 10 years older than me. I've let her know I'm attracted to her, and we've gone to a couple movies together. People harp on me for liking someone with kids, but I've known this girl for 4 years, and I've got to know her two kids (who are 14 and 10 years old). It's not like I'm jumping into this.

She had told me she wasn't ready for a relationship a couple months ago, but recently she's been all over me... Not physically, but texting me about alone time and watching movies and whatnot. So the hope is rising that we'll make it official. Her kids, brother and sister-in-law all approve of me, so I know if it lasts long enough for me to pop the question, I'll be welcome to the family
>>
Hes exactly like me and people have told me that we are exactly the same and we should date. He's oblivious even though I smile and say hi all the time and talk to him.
Boys hate me ughhhh
>>
>>16657646
0/10 bait
>>
>>16657646
>Boys hate me ughhhh
Stop, just stop. Stop that shit. No one likes it so stop
>>
File: iktf.jpg (34 KB, 510x385) Image search: [Google]
iktf.jpg
34 KB, 510x385
>>16657611
>my heart right now is a void, yearning for something
HUG ME BROTHA
>>
>>16657620
You're a good man anon. I hope it works out for you. Not enough good step-dad's in the world.
>>
File: Twitter2f4f561.jpg (256 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Twitter2f4f561.jpg
256 KB, 600x600
>>16657965
Thanks fellow anon. That means a lot. I know she's had bad relationships in the past, so it honestly didnt hurt when she first told me she wasn't ready.

However, though she's capable of protecting herself, I'm willing to give my life for her and her kids if need be.
>>
Short, bit chubby, but that's my close to my ideal body type. I dunno, things were a bit weird, lots of flirting. She kept making stabs at something serious when we could afford to cut down the distance. One of the few people I could really be open with, and shared my sense of humor.

But then she met someone else. We're still friends but it's a bit weird, she knows how I feel, and haven't really been thrilled about any women I've dated in a while. I'm getting over it and trying to avoid being salty in the interim.

It's a very bland feeling.

>>16657620
>People harp on me for liking someone with kids
My issue was always that guys underestimate the kind of investment dating a single mother actually requires, especially if multiple kids are in the picture.

If you're fully aware of that, more power to you.
>>
>>16656842
I'm a guy. I'm gay. He's gay. We're gay men, anon.
I'm not sure why you picked my post over everyone else's, but, ok.
>>
>>16658798
>We're gay men, anon.
Do you ever do that docking thing where you give a dick hug with foreskins
>>
>>16658821
n-no
>>
>>16658845
Whats the point of being gay then if you can't do cool dick tricks
>>
She has long, curly brown hair, and beautiful blueish green eyes. She does dancing, and singing. She is pretty shy, never really talked to her, too much of a pussy to ask her out.
>>
I don't know whether it was a crush or not.

I dated a girl a year ago.
She was like me but like pretty and shit.
We went on a few dates. Argued about philosophy. I fucking enjoyed that.

But she eventually let me go. I was a faggot and tried to get back with her, desperately, but she knew that I was boring.

Never gonna forget her. Pretty and smart. You know how rare that is?

Fuck me. Fucking fuck me. I had her. I fucking had her but I didn't kiss her when I should have.
Fuck me.
>>
>>16657611
That comic is really deep holy fuck
>>
I haven't had a proper crush since high school.

I used to have them all the time, left and right. But I seriously think I burned out that circuit in my brain

I think as you get older it takes more (or very specific) things to really overwhelm you and form that attachment
>>
>>16659701
How old are you?
>>
>>16659716
Super old.

>>
>>16657611
>until we got separated.We still talk whenever we're next to each other
High school student detected
>>
>>16659701
>>16659747
No sparks since the adolescence of my motherboard's growth--
must have overheated at some point, burnt out the circuits.

Diagnostics tests return results I've grown attached to:
the age of the device means it can take a higher load.
Engine's not properly gone, it's being underfed,
wanting a serious challenge to form sprouts upon.

I think a very specific
super-brain schooled me.
>>
Qt/10. She is so overwhelmingly kind and full of energy around me even though I can be a cunt to her when I'm nervous. I really hated her for a while but when I'm with her I forget about any negative qualities. She is intelligent, interesting and amazing in social situations. Too bad she has a boyfriend and he is far superior to me.
>>
My French teacher, we have those private classes in a small group and had a different teacher before, but this October we got her.
Her looks are just my type, slim and like 10 cm shorter than me, golden blonde hair, blue eyes, cute face (she's 28 but looks 20, I'm 22 btw), her fashion sense is nice. Personality wise she acts pretty smug but at the same time she's clumsy and sometimes seems awkward, it's cute. We talked about Disney movies and TV shows and we want to go to an escape room with her and some of classmates.
Sometimes I drop my spaghetti when any sort of physical contact happens in the class, like when we played a game and had to sit on the floor, and she sat next to me and I was awkwardly trying to change my position so our legs don't touch anymore because muh spaghetti.
>>
>>16659803
That was strangely pretty
>>
>>16660815
Thank you <3
>>
>make 5/10 asian friend first year of uni
>I'm kissless virgin so I ask her out
>she says no
>I get over it, eventually start lifting and fucking actual attractive girls
>become best friends with the original girl, there's no awkwardness at all
>now senior year of college after fucking around a lot and realizing what I like and don't starting to like her again
>realize even though she's kinda unattractive physically that I've still never clicked with anyone as well
>she has a bf
Hold me bros
>>
My crush I think first had a crush on me but now our positions have switched, which is probably symmetrically lovely to the haggard angels watching over us but sucks for me.
>>
I had a crush on this girl for maybe 12 years long but never told her, i first met her at some language learning school (some tutoring stuff) and only can see her 2 days a week and later she quit the tutoring school and i never see her again for years...

but after i enter highschool i met her again taking the same exam in the same room to get into same school that i want to at that time i think thats like miracle sent down by heaven but looking back i just can smile, years pass by and we just friends and as times grow more I wonder if we still is.

I guess this is the longest monkey-love i had, hha
>>
>met a girl through a friend
>got her number
>went out on dates, made out a lot
>life was goodman
>start to get feelings
>her friends find out
>tell me to back off
>learn she just got out a long relationship
>she continues to see me
>still keeping my options open, getting with other girls
>see her over-friendly with a guy i know
>ask if they're a thing
>she says they're just fucking
>doesn't bother me at the time as i'm seeing other girls
>she says i'm the only one she's seen herself being with since her breakup
>but does not want a relationship
>feelsbadman
>guy she's fucking made up some shit
>told her to stop getting with me
>I see her the next week
>told me she had been crying about me
>we stop talking to give each other space
>eventually get with each other again
>tells me she has a huge crush on me too
>still doesn't want anything from it as she can't commit
>happily still get with her bc 10/10
>can't shake the feeling that she's still sleeping with that guy

successful crushes are a myth. why things gotta be complicated /adv/?
>>
>>16660828
Move on pleb. There's millions of girls better then her
>>
>meet legit 10/10 girl
>seems to not be a bitch or anything
>ask her out
>get turned down, but kindly
>couple years pass, I see her again
>we chat a bit, still 10/10
>has a boyfriend now
>I'll never be with this girl and I can't even think of her as a cunt to get over her, cause she's been nothing but kind to me
>>
>>16659935
Pretty similar (except less fucking cringy). I really had a thing for my english teacher. I find her severely unintelligent, ignorant and altogether pathetic, which worsened it, in my opinion.
>>
>>16655484
old crush
>be me
>be 19
>taking a break from school to get some money together so more hours at job
>guy i work with is very sweet to me and nice
>think he's just being nice so don't read too much into it
>he's around my height but he's adorable and sweet and funny
>he gives me his phone number one day and i end up texting him all the time
>after texting for a few weeks he asks me out on a date
we ended up on and off dating for a couple years. i liked him so much but he was incredibly selfish and passive. finally parted ways back in august.

current crush
>6'2
>muscular
>very extroverted
>chiseled features
>deep brown eyes you could just look into for hours
>we've been dating for 3 months
talking to him makes me so happy. we met on here actually and the whole catfishing thing occurred to me but we've met since then and i fell so hard for him. we're opposites in many ways but it works and it's so amazing.
>>
The longest I've ever had a crush is on this guy. He's smart and funny. But he looks down on non-virgins and I am a non-virgin. :< People suspect he's gay so that might be it too. Sigh.
>>
She's into fashion and writing and anime. I'm not really into anime, but I'm fine with her being into it, she's not a total weeaboo about it or anything. Not much else to say, she just seems cool
>>
She's shorter than me, which is great (5'6). Curvy but really sensitive about her stomach - I don't even care though, I love how she looks. Her eyes look like the ocean, they're this blue-green-gray color. I could look into her eyes forever. Small mouth, but her lips are pouty and and full. Her smile is what got me though. She's really shy but when we're together she's so bubbly and excited. She loves books and vidya and we've played games together and always look for new ones. It's weird because she's opposite of the girls I'm usually attracted to but I can feel my heart pound when she looks at me, it's great.
>>
I'm sick of falling for straight men. This new one is super kind, caring, and sensitive. Last night alone we spent five hours just talking about feelings and ideas for the future, music, whatever. Literally until the crack of dawn. He was even comfortable letting me cuddle up next to him, publicly. He is really in to music and reading. He is just really understanding, and when you talk to him he get this sense that he not only listens, but actually fucking cares to what you are say and emphasizes with whatever you are saying. He even knows that I am really in to him, and hes cool with it, super cool with it. I really like him, but I'm fairly certain he is straight. If he isn't he is DEEPLY closeted. There is no good way for this to end, never is. Only one time after falling for a "straight" guy did that ever work out for me, and that shit took years.
>>
>>16660869
This is an easy fix. Don't be a cuck
>>
>>16655484
This cute tiny blonde girl looked like she was crushing on me in high school.
Now it's been almost 8 years since we've been together.
>>
>>16660941
Sounds like a great girl. If you can't be together romantically, you should at least be close friends
>>
She is a few inches shorter then me and is of spanish decent and has a decent body.
>>
>>16655534
She's playing games so you can't wife that
>>
She's the cutest thing ever and she is weird since I usually go for really short girls like 5 feet tall and shit but she's like 5 8 but even still when I met her it was my sophomore year of high school in chemistry class and then we morphed into a friend's and then junior year I actually knew I wanted to be with you. Then fast forward to now senior year I'm 18 and I've waited from last year but earlier this year we were like last school year where you'd always be around me but me being a little bitch and not showing you how I feel since I thought I wasn't good enough for you and then you basically just left but whenever I see you I want to muster up some courage and talk to you but I can't because the douchy people will just jump in and make a joke about how I will never have any girl want to date me and then you'll laugh and I'll feel like a worthless person I know I shouldn't care what they say but I've come to agree with it I'm just the worthless 6 foot guy with really not much to offer for any woman who is looking
>>
File: CqqNEyZ.gif (2 MB, 480x260) Image search: [Google]
CqqNEyZ.gif
2 MB, 480x260
I'm a server at a diner, I recently came back again after an attempt to get a real job (EMT, to paramedic school, to Prison CO)

He works on the line. I don't know when it happened but I started liking him. To the point where I pick up shifts that he works during too. I know how to do the entire line too so when the dining room isn't busy but they still have drive thrus I go back and help.

He's fun to talk to, he makes fun of me for my weird vegan energy drinks I bring it from a drink stand in town (it's green and called hippie juice? What's really in it anon? Haha) the last shift I talked to him about guns a lot cause it was slow. I ALMOST asked him if he wanted to go shoot with my yesterday but I didn't. Main reason honestly is I don't know if he has a girlfriend. I mean fuck he has to. But he never brings it up, and when he talks about his home life it sounds like a single life.

I really am shitty to be in relationships with though, I'm afraid of it blowing up in my face like they normally do. I want to move to the next town over anyway in a few months to get a factory job.

>my manager told me she's sending me to a service supervisor course an hour away in a month
>"oh anon you like needs to go to you guys can probably carpool"
>mfw
>>
small jap grill. unfortunately treat like her shit or a goddess on a constant basis because Its easier hiding my emotions for her. Will probably ask someone else to winter formal and I will have to watch from the sidelines clapping for them even though I'm internally dying.
>>
>girl I met through mutual friends, we're also involved in university theater department together, we're both freshmen
>we went to a party together, we both got pretty drunk, she got pretty high on weed, we ended up making out and cuddling on a couch at the end of the night
>she also gives me her number (I didn't ask for it, she just gave it to me out of the blue after saying 'wait Anon, I just realized you don't have my number!')
>mutual friends tell me that she genuinely enjoyed herself, didn't regret it, etc.
>also that she's a virgin and wants her first time to be with a boy that she's in a steady relationship with
>start to think that maybe this is my chance
>not exactly sure how to go about it though
>ask her out to get food a couple of times, don't explicitly make it sound like a date though
>most of the time it doesn't work because her schedule is apparently really full and she works on weekends
>the one time she was actually free, she brought like 4 friends with her which I wasn't expecting
>can't text her because I don't feel like I'm familiar enough with her as a person to even do that
>when we see each other in real life I can never think of anything to say to her, so usually we just sit in the same room and look at our phones
>you'd think that parties would be beneficial, but they're even worse. I always go into them with some expectations of things happening between us, and because of this I'm nervous all night and always end up having a bad time
>she's part black so seeing all the black dudes at parties flirt with her makes me have a small panic attack on the inside
>about to go back for my second semester and still no idea on how to approach this situation
>>
File: RnGEd93.jpg (45 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
RnGEd93.jpg
45 KB, 600x800
>>16659759
>>16659803
>>
There's a few.
> 6'5" with beard. Super thin. Has a bachelor's in theater and we used to have tons of nerdy conversations. But he's not interested in me. But he's so cute.
> 6'2" dude that used to be in a metal band. Super handsome face. Almost looks like a Clark Kent. Haven't really spoken much though.
> 6'3" guy that has a really great speaking voice. He's super weird and handsome. However he's overly emotional and has anger issues. Needs to calm down.
> 6'0" jock-esque. He's nice to look at, but other than that he's one dimensional.
> 6'0" man that is my ex. I crush on him so much. But feelings are mutual.
>>
>>16660982
Shot in the dark, where did you meet this person? Reminds me of myself.
>>
>>16663201
Hahahahaha perfect
>>
Although i have know her for more than 10 years i don't even really know her. Not even sure if i have a crush on her but its the closest thing to a crush i've had in 3 years. We spend NYE together altough i can't remember shit becayse i drank too much. Got her number but too scared to text. She's a bit smaller than me, id say 1.75 m (i am 1.90m) blonde hair which reminds me of blondies hair. Cute face and really talkative. Only downside ive seen yet is that she smokes. In a few weeks ill see her again on a friends bday party. Mabey if that goes well ill ask her out.
>>
She looks like she would make an exceptional fuck. She's down for mostly anything- she talks so sweetly- I wanna touch her.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-09-09-14-10.png (580 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-09-09-14-10.png
580 KB, 540x960
>>16660869
>>
Very blonde hair, very skinny, mentioned she was a virgin once.
>>
File: 1451964427194s.jpg (3 KB, 125x119) Image search: [Google]
1451964427194s.jpg
3 KB, 125x119
>mfw I realize I'm a narcissist because I only think of "my crushes" as predicates to myself
>mfw I realize the only reason I 'like' anyone is that they like me
>mfw I'm not capable of romantic love
>>
My crush is on myself
>>
>>16655534
Levi?
>>
>tfw no one ever had a crush on you
>>
Girl 1
She's so god damn beautiful it hurts sometimes. We have a little history, we've worked together for almost a year now. I started dating another coworker and it clearly made her jealous. Since I broke up with our coworker, she's been warming up a lot, I'm supposed to see her on Monday but I won't be surprised if I don't hear from her. She's a total flake, but she's down to earth, and we have a lot in common. I could see her and I being together for a long time, I just wish she saw ne the way I see her.

Girl 2
Also gorgeous as hell, but I've only just met her a week ago. The first time we met I couldn't get her to stop talking to me if I wanted to. She definitely seems interested. She seems pretty cool so far, but I really don't know her that well. I'm gonna ask her out when I see her next and I'm hoping she'll say yes. She makes me excited to go to class, and I generally don't like school, but just to see her makes it so worth it.

I tend to get pretty wrapped up in girl drama, I like it, it gives me something to think about when I lay my head down at night. I enjoy the distraction, even if it may be pretty close to obsession. I'm a hopeless romantic and I wouldn't change that.
>>
>>16664429
i can tell you with 100% confidence someone has had a crush on you, you just didn't know it and likely never will
>>
>implying crush
I don't have enough prospects to have a crush ;_;
Unless you count the qt I saw jogging past my house today.
>>
>>16664439
bullshit
>>
>>16664457
believe what you want
>>
>>16664465
likewise. there are people who will never have someone have a crush on them. i am one of them.
>>
>>16664476
good for you
>>
>>16655484
My boyfriend is still a crush, right?

I just love how conversation flows with him. I mentioned it before in a SO nickname thread. But I call him my "sailor," and I'm his "toots." I love how comfortable we are with each other's bodies. But still whenever he touches me I get chills down my spine.

He's really clever and witty with words. He's charismatic. We've had each other laughing for years. Can't even get mad at eachother without bursting into laughter at some point soon.

Sex is fun and passionate always. Randomly when we go out to dinner he gets this weird look and won't stop looking me in the eyes. He gets this goofy half smile like I can see on his face that he thinks I look pretty and doesn't know how to say it.

He paints me pictures and makes songs about me. I make him his favorite foods and mint chocolate chip cookies even though I think mint and chocolate is a combination made by Satan.

He brags about me to friends and thinks I don't know but they tell me. We're called cute and perfect by a lot of people. Even though it doesn't really matter what people think, it feels good to know that people approve and support us.

He has amazing facial features. Cheekbone crevices and curvature similar to johnny depp. His eyes always look tired and swept slightly down, but for some reason, I just think they are beautiful. He grew a scraggly beard and it makes him look like some rustic viking lord. I've just been forever swoon. Literally on a different planet with him.
>>
>>16664439
isn't it sad to think of all the people who may of had crushes on us and we didn't even realize it?
>>
He's pretty tall and lanky, which before him wasn't really my type. He's got really nice and big hands, which I have a huge thing for, and he's also an excelent musician and I admire him endlessly. I could sit and listen to him for hours.
He's very sweet and usually really polite and composed but also has that dorky sense of humor. I've known him for a year so I don't really know him that well, though I know he's just 4 years older than me.
>>
Best friend since childhood, the only friend that cared for me and never used me for anything. She lost interest because I never knew how to start a relationship, so she began to go out with alphas. Last time I have seen her was on her 14th birthday. Stayed in his house with some of her friends to sleep. I was the only awake, until some guy entered the house (he had the keys, dunno how). He stepped on my hand and woke up my crush. She was pretty mad, since he forgot to come to his birthday. He gave her a "special surprise". He took her virginity in the bathroom. Never told me she had a boyfriend. I moved far away, and the last I have heard about her, is that they are in a serious relationship. 8 years have passed then.

Sorry for my bad english, it is not my main language.
>>
>>16662048

>He works on the line. I don't know when it happened but I started liking him. To the point where I pick up shifts that he works during too.

Oh for christ sakes I know that feel.

Crushes make people do weird shit.
>>
>>16664436
>
I tend to get pretty wrapped up in girl drama, I like it, it gives me something to think about when I lay my head down at night. I enjoy the distraction, even if it may be pretty close to obsession. I'm a hopeless romantic and I wouldn't change that.

Same. I even enjoy the inevitable heartbreak in some way. Feeling that sad at least means I feel something very strongly.
>>
>>16665766
Gross.
I hate FOH trying to slut it up with line cooks.
They almost all have gfs who wait at home for them all weekend on 4chan while they work shiiiiitty hours with harlots like you.
>>
>>16665833

What?

I'm a dude and a software developer, when I said "I know that feel" I meant that at work I kind of try to change my work habits to pass by my crush.

Let me guess, you dated a line cook and he cheated on you?
>>
>>16662048
>I really am shitty to be in relationships with though
I've always wondered what people meant by shit like this. The only thing that comes to mind is that they're so insecure they end up with a self fulfilling prophecy.
>>
>>16665851

A woman talked to me on a dating site once, when I told her I didn't have a phone by choice her brain kind of deactivated.
>>
>>16665845
Im still with a line cook and before we got together all he did was fuck with waitresses and it warped his attitude towards women. Waitresses sell their body and charms for money. Then they want to sleep with the BOH one by one. They are real scummy. That sort of behavior is not appropriate for work and she should ask if he has a girlfriend and if he does stop.
It takes a strong tolerant woman to be with a man who makes shit money and works shit hours (as in weekends til 2 or 3 am, holidays) and works with women who sell their bodies for money.
Meanwhile I have to be chaste for him and at home waiting like a good girl.
>>
>>16665870

>he works long hours, he fucked the girls, hes jaded, gets paid like shit, i have to deal with this

no, no you dont, you are obviously choosing this laundry list of bullshit, you have no right to whine really

still, i hope you best of luck on your relationshit.
>>
When I first watched love live I saw one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen and her name is Kousaka Honoka. Shes so pretty and loves music. Shes adorable in the way she walks talks looks and pretty much everything about her is perfect. I looked at amature made hentai picutures of her. I found one of her fingering herself and I could tell that she was passionate by the look in her eyes. Almost as passionate as I was about her. I wished everyday that she could be real. I wanted to touch her and feel her soft skin. I wanted to look into her round beautiful blue eyes as I put my cock in her pussy. I wanted to take her out on dates and spend every night of my life with her. She would be the woman that I marry if I could just pull her out of my screen.
>>
She's ugly and beautiful at the same time.
She knows my worst... now it's time to show her my best. I need the fucking chance to show her that.
>>
>>16665878
Well luckily hes starting a completely different line of work in 2 weeks but yeah as we grind down to my last few weekends alone i am feeling very bitter about it

Line cook is a realllly crappy job
>>
>>16665884
She is beautiful.
She should grow out her hair
>>
>>16664528
I'd like to hear his description of you now; you sound awesome together.
Did he share any of the pictures and songs online or are they just for you to see/hear?
>>
>>16664528
>tfw will never have this
>>
>>16665884
literally before i even read your post i was enamoured by the picture

cheers
>>
We met in high school a few years back; she was a freshman and I was a senior. I had decided to try out for the school musical and I first saw her at the auditions. She pretty much blew away the rest of the competition and ended up getting the lead role, while I got stuck playing comedy relief. I remember she used to give me part of her lunch when I left mine at home, and how she made me a shirt for christmas that I still wear to this day. A few of our friends mentioned that she had a thing for me back then, but I had confidence issues so I never asked her out.

We recently got back in touch and I took her out to a nice restaurant last week, and it went pretty well. We [spoiler]held hands[/spoiler] at the end of the night, and she said she wanted to see me again. I had another date set up with her this past thursday; we were going to go to a park and walk around for a few hours, but she had to cancel last minute to get things done for school. She's going back to college in two days and I really want to see her again, but I don't want to seem pushy.
>>
I can't stop thinking about this girl I talked to only once, in December of 2013.

I know it's not healthy, but it's gotten to the point that I'm imagining our relationship together. What can I do to get out of this?
>>
File: image_5.jpg (33 KB, 600x341) Image search: [Google]
image_5.jpg
33 KB, 600x341
I gave her my number on Friday on the last day of our training class. She's on my mind constantly and being around her made me genuinely happy. If she doesn't call me back does that mean she wasn't interested? Did I fuck up by not getting her number as well?
>>
>>16665914
I'd want to hear his too, to be honest. But he's very physically passionate, kind of horrible with words if he's put on the spot. Everything for him is in environment, tone of voice, actions, expressions, the mood, the feel of things. I'm more of a talker and say anything I think/feel right when I feel it. So that may be our biggest duality.

Other than that it only comes out in songs. He's only shared them with me. And most have been totally impromptu, on the spot, because thats just the way he does it. And then I never hear the song again. It's sad, but special that way. His voice is hypnotic and ear-pleasing, it never leaves my head. Things that he's told me in the past, the littlest things. Certain "I love yous." Passionate, serious moments when he's said my name in tones I wasn't used to. Even things that he's said to me years ago that just sounded beautiful. They literally echo in my head. I've likely remembered everything he's ever said to me because his voice just has that effect on me.
>>
>>16666330
Girls will never call or text first, you done goofed. Always get their number.
>>
>>16666330
you fucked up badly.
>>
>>16666260
Give more details about when you last talked to her. I want to know the story
>>
File: 03_by_yesimkubra.jpg (3 MB, 3888x2592) Image search: [Google]
03_by_yesimkubra.jpg
3 MB, 3888x2592
How many crushes have you guys had in your life?
I've had six at 20 and I figured that was low but I don't really know.
>>
He's adorable and the only person that can make me laugh like a complete idiot. When I see him I know its game over.
>>
He's tall and lean and goofy and has a dorky laugh.
And he's graceful in an odd way.
We've dated on and off
and then i snapped at him during a fragile moment
and now i dont know whatll happen
>>
>>16666461
That´s not low, I had one and despite having been with different girls I will never forget her.
>>
>>16655484
> I love to hear about them, it's cute.

Unless you're a chick, that sounds gay.
>>
>>16664419
hi...
>>
I'm a sophomore at school and she's a senior but she works in my dorm building. I thought she was really attractive since the first time I saw her but I could never get up the nerve to actually talk to her. There's actually a pretty weird circumstance as to how I eventually got an opening to start a conversation with her but it's a bit more specific that I want to get into. But anyway she just seems like the really sweet, quiet type of girl that I really want to get to know more but it seems pretty clear that she doesn't want much to do with me.
>>
>>16666376
okay, I get that and I think this duality fits together pretty well.
All the best for you two!

>>16666461
For me, its six, too I think (at 29). But I've got the feeling that its getting harder to develop a crush as you grow older; haven't had one in years now
>>
We both got jobs at this grocery store and she was this cute short blonde haired girl with dorky glasses.
She'd always sat next to me in training butting in on my conversations with other girls and even joined me outside for lunch to hang out with the boys.
After that, I started to become attracted to her because she was so lame and adorable at the same time, over time my heart would skip a beat everytime I saw her and I noticed she became super shy and quiet around me.
The last time I spoke to her, I made her giggle and turn beet red.
>>
File: 1450826536451.jpg (7 KB, 150x137) Image search: [Google]
1450826536451.jpg
7 KB, 150x137
>>16667178
I am a gay chick
>>
So there were this girl at my school i really thought of her as cute, sexy, smart, and moste of all extremely nice person. I was gonna ask her for coffee or something. but when I heard she was a lesbian and had a gf I felt so dissapointed in myself for not knowing this and basically just gave up.
>>
>>16667103
My seeking tendrils are ensnared by a sprightly sapling
I found leaning off-kilter, a glade of boulders visible
in shattered segmented glimpses through the leaves beyond.
Grace befalls him naturally.
The gentile branching of his twigs offers sappy sandpaper resolutions
to my soaped-up skin, and his needles are harshly effective,
comparable to a swiss army knife or spork.
Our roots flirted, skirting pebbles and sandy spots and
selectively searching out each other's sapience,
considering entanglement.
Now we are root-bound and shaded.
>>
>>16655484
I have a crush every two or three weeks when I discover a new pornstar. I download all the porn I can find, fap like a madman and get bored after a while. Then I'm just browsing porn and just see another girl and then I'm in love again and the cyclw repeats. Been like this for over 10 years now. Also in healthy relationship with gf (8yrs now).

This porn crush feels almost like a rl crush. That kind of crush I have on coworkers for example. They will last a few weeks too, then it fades away. What remains for both types of crush is a mild 'standby' form of love, respect and lust that can be awakened once in a while when I want to fap for nostalgic reasons.

I love women and their sexuality a lot. Normal guy, paramedic, friends etc.
>>
My latest crush would probably be a girl i met in vietnam, out of all the people there she was the most attractive my god was she cute. She came from a poor family(not just vietnam poor, no dad) and i guess i always had a soft spot for a damsel in distress. I bought her some gifts. Clothes and stuff but this is gonna die down pretty quick. She doesnt have a proper phone so almost no way of contact when i return to Australia.
>>
>>16666461
Bruh just 6? I have a new crush like everyday.
>>
>>16668511
I've had like 3
>>
>>16668112
doesn't count
>>
>>16669279
This. Only irl crushes allowed.
>>
She's cute, smart, funny, interesting i think she's almost perfect but here's the thing, she's got anxiety disorder and takes it really badly whenever someone asks her out, so i'm stuck between not asking her out and staying friends while i keep my unrequited love or asking her out and hoping she doesnt freak out and feels the same towards me.
>>
I slept with my crush yesterday and it made me like him even more.

Oh, fuck.
>>
>>16665870
Maybe line cooks in shitty establishments. Idk, is he a line cook for like Applebee's or something?
>>
>>16665870
That's why I'm honestly at the same time don't want a relationship with him. He HAS to have a girlfriend, he just has to, and I don't fuck with dudes with girls.

Fuck being a homewrecker. I've never understood the point. Why date someone who cheated on his ex with you?

He'll just cheat on you too.
>>
>>16665870
Anyway sorry you hate your shitty life so much you had to lash on at me. I hope other waitresses spit in your food. You sound like a jaded ass cunt.
>>
>>16670158
No he worked for nice non-chain restaurants
>>
>>16670297
Are crushes, infatuations and lust the same thing?

I'm crushing hard on someone but in the whole year I've been there, I don't actually know the first thing about then.

I guess that's lust more than a crush.
>>
>>16662925
B-bump
>>
One crush(mutual) ran off when I asked about what our relationship status was. She'd act like we were dating and I was honestly curious as to where she wanted it to go. She ghosted for like a year and now gets on other people's asses for leading people on.

Another one thought she was being played b/c a guy her friends knew of had the same first name as me and he was a player. It blew up into this one-sided shitfest till I figured out what was going on. I tried clarifying so things could be chill/we could remain friends since it never escalated beyond that but I never got the chance to.

3 years ago I met a 10th grader during my senior year. Dunno what it is but something about her caught my attention.
She became friends with some other 10th graders I was cool with and I tutored her with them & all of us talked talked. Midway through the year I moved and ended up living closer to her so we ended up taking the same bus to and from school. We talked more but I never really got to know her all that well.
Last day of exams for her last month I popped into the college she goes to to see a friend. My friend wasn't there, she happened to see me and we've been talking since. We went ice skating one day and I know she's open to dating. I don't want to rush anything though.

She's quick on the uptake with my antics & sarcasm, she's fun to talk to, considerate, and I'm very much looking forward to seeing her and helping out with her studies when I can. Not looking forward to talking to her parents though.
>>
>>16655666
GOD NO PLEASE DONT CUT OFF CONTACT WITH HIM. JUST DONT. DO IT FOR ME, A RANDOM STRANGER ON THE INTERNET.
>>
>>16671627
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DB_t10VCGs
>>
>>16670305
I'm into a line cook who works at a somewhat upscale restaurant and he doesn't seem like that at all. Maybe in time, but I don't generalize.

He basically just hates working so much. I guess especially since I'm off weekends.
>>
>she's in a relationship with a friend
hold me
>>
>>16655666
the best thing you can do in your life is to drop the dead weight. he will drag you down and destroy any sort of happiness you could ever have
>>
>>16655666
>>16671627
I crush card-board puzzle pieces in my fist,
the salt-water of sweat forcing them to fit.

Before schooling, I was an idiot
who thought that patience and careful examination
of the box's lid could lead to anything
but a mockery of the original story.

Turns out there were two discrete sets--

It's sweet and it's sexual,
molten metal in my hand. Our stuff builds a stage where
he's the fool and I'm the child.

It's an infatuation,
bath-water of validation leaking between my fingers.
He'll let the faucet drip and drip,
and I will lose necessary treasures.
>>
I found out this girl I had a crush on last semester is in one of my classes today after I walked past her, and she had a light smile. I come back later to the computer lab of like 30 seats and 10 kids, choose to sit next to her. I say hi and she's looking away, doesn't respond back. Luckily we found out this class wasn't scheduled today, so I quickly left. Am I fucked? I know this girl thinks I'm cute, she's smiled at me before, and would glance at me a lot even 30 feet away. She's very introverted, and is hardly talks with anyone.
>>
>>16667895
>I am a gay chick

Probably worse to have a crush on them, so many lipstick lesbians these days...
>>
>>16655484
I like this topic. It's nice compared to all the sad ones rolling around on here...

Since I've moved home from Europe and been working at a bar, I've only had my heart set on one girl all year. Over the last 6 months we started talking and hanging out outside of my bar. Oh man. 10/10. I'm crazy about her, haha. Well, she asked me home one night and even though I didn't get off, we had great sex. Continued dating. Sober dates too, which are very nice. Walking around Love Park in Philly holding hand and looking at lights. Well, now I've decided to keep it at a friends distance because I don't think she is ready for a relationship or 1 person, but I am really glad to have her in my life anyway. Can't say that it's not hard though, haha
>>
>>16655484
I have a crush on a man that lives halfway around the world, and I would leave my country in a heartbeat to live with him. The bad part is that I'm still married to someone else.
>>
>>16673341
Existing marriage can be worked around and is something easy to understand. What matters are the emotions and feelings. Tell him how you feel about him and work from there.
>>
>>16663317
I actually met her on /vg/. We memed about being a couple for a while as a little inside joke. Eventually, I just found myself thinking about her more and more and the jokes started to piss me off a little because they weren't real. She's actually coming out to see me in a few weeks, I'm psyched as fuck.
>>
>>16655484
My crush is a clever woman. It was her mind that I fell in love with first. I didn't realise how gorgeous she was for a few months.
She's sharp and perceptive and has a strong grasp of scientific principles. She knows a lot about her favourite fields (that I won't name in case she figures out that I'm writing about her) but also had a broad knowledge of so many other things. She's a great conversationalist, because she knows so much and has so much passion and excitement. She doesn't take herself, or life, too seriously but she's a serious person. She does what she can to make a difference in the world. She gets results.
She's self sufficient and practical. She has a wickedly inappropriate sense of humour. She is kind, supportive, and very giving - to the point where she damages herself emotionally for the sake of others, which is painful to watch or hear about. She gives brilliant advice, often drawing from her own experiences. She is balanced, and trustworthy. She will lie when needed. She had stolen. I don't approve of either, but her reasons are consistent with her sense of morality and justice so I can't fault her.
She is creative. She draws and paints. She is a musician. She sings. I think that she has the most beautifully expressive voice, and I would listen to her for hours if I could. She loves music - it's one of the subjects that I love to hear her discuss because her eyes light up and she's just so alive.
She's beautiful. She takes care of herself. She has a pretty face and wonderful eyes. She says bad things about her hair but I love it no matter what it's up to. Sometimes she wears a lot of mascara and this makes it difficult for me to think or talk because I get hypnotized.
Her body curves just the right way. There isn't a single place that doesn't lead my eye naturally on to the next beautiful place. I could roam through her wonders for days.
She dresses like a goddess. Her footwear is... disturbing.
>>
>>16673479
I need to find a way to stop crushing on her. Things could never work out between us, we are both in other relationships (although one of us is on the way out). It's very difficult to be sensible about things when I adore her so much.

Ah, love. I feel like a teenager when I'm around her. A particularly naive and foolish teenager.
>>
>>16655489
Awww sucks man. I hate seeing my crush with other people. I always get too jealous. Do you ever get it when they go offline whenever you go online? It's not a coincidence, and It sucks
>>
>>16673377
>tfw 7 year itch and stuck in a lackluster, unhappy marriage and having grass is greener on the other side mentality.

I miss that spark, and I don't think it'll ever come back with my husband
>>
>>16655534
Legit what I'm going through.

>10/10 beautiful eyes/smile/laugh/personality
>Deep rooted abuse issues cause her to be a massive red flag
>She craves attention (even from people who make her uncomfortable it seems.)
>Highly ambiguous behavior, has ignored multiple advances and chances to be alone with me.
Fuck, I don't want to like her as much as I do, but I can't fucking help it. Now I have to push back my feelings and say I don't like her so I can get over it.
Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.
>>
File: gooby.png (67 KB, 308x300) Image search: [Google]
gooby.png
67 KB, 308x300
>>16655484
This girl had a rough past. She's not very social, has a lot of disabilities and some trouble getting by, but I find it admirable how she keeps pushing anyway. She's going through a lot of shit with a persistence not many people have. She wants to make it so badly, and I want to help her achieve that.
She dislikes loud, crowded places and mindless activities, preferring calm, quiet and 'smarter' hobbies instead. She's a sucker for gorey horror too, which isn't really my thing but okay if there's more to it than jumpscares and bloody deaths. She's frugal, because she doesn't have (and for the moment will have) much money.
We've spent quite a bit of time together as classmates, though we started meeting up pretty soon. I enjoyed it, and she most likely did too before her schedule picked up. She did have a lot more classes than I do and she's a slow learner, so it makes sense that she'd be swamped with work.

But then it turns out her persistence is just something she tells herself and acts out somewhat. She deliberately distracts herself because she can't give a damn, then blames her disabilities and disorders.
She happily talks about her love for buying weed, clubbing and getting shitfaced with her friends. Of all the people you'd expect to be outgoing potheads, and apparently it's been a regular thing for a long time. And she does all that during the time she claims she's busy too. She'd go on and list all the work she has to do, then tell me about the shitload she's drunk over the weekend. I don't even want to know the other details, if she can actually remember them herself.
On top of all that, she ignores me if I don't see her and expects me to follow her if I do, gets mad if I don't answer her text-questions (which are rare) but leaves me hanging with "oops didn't get your call" afterwards, steals my plans with 'us' for 'she and her friend', and takes me for granted in general.

Actually, forget it. If this is what crushes are, I'm becoming a eunuch
>>
>>16673479
Disturbing how?
>>
i met this boy like four or five days ago in the beach, it was 5 am and he was, damn, so drunk! he followed my friend and me for a couple of minutes and then he said i was the most beautiful girl he had seen (yeah, sure haha), i kissed him because his friend told me that otherwise he wouldn't go away, and he was cute anyway <3.
two days after we met again when i was leaving a bar. we talked and he told me that he didn't remembered anything, but it seems he liked me because we kissed again with the only difference that we both knew what we were doing. then we went to the beach and i stayed with him like for two hours. i realised he was really really pretty and that i actually liked him. i even liked his voice.
sadly, that was my last night there and now i'm home again. he lives near here but i'm not sure if he'll text me or anything to see me again. i hope he will!
i know it's stupid but, we all want a summer love.
>>
File: spilled-drink.jpg (19 KB, 676x388) Image search: [Google]
spilled-drink.jpg
19 KB, 676x388
Alyssa. I met her in Finance class Senior Year of college 2013. I called her polkadot girl every girl because of a little skirt she wore. We hang out once every 6 months or so where I get plowed into the friendzone and we drink and we complain about work and life and relationships and go see bands. We both know a lot of people so when we go out she lets me be physically possessive of her, she uses me as a social tool and I enjoy the only physical intimacy of being close to her I can get. When we part I always wimp out and kiss her on the head with the most comfy of hugs. And this happens once every 6 months. Its torture. She will text me for life advice and pick me ups. She will drunk text me at 2am that she loves me and I occasionally do the same. It would be a wonderful friendship if I didnt have such a want for her. Its not that I even find her sexually attractive anymore, I just want her next to me forever.

Holy shit I've never written that out. /adv/ I haven't felt like /r9k/ since the first time /r9k/ was a thing. What is wrong with me.
>>
1/2

He's amazing.

We met a few years ago through his cousin (my ex gf-turned-best-friend), she introduced us, and the moment I met him, I knew I wanted to marry him.

The night I met him I just couldn't stop looking at him, he's honestly gorgeous. Tall, messy blonde hair, the most beautiful blue eyes I've ever seen, full kissable lips, hot body, attractive hands, tatts, pale (he hates it but I love it), he's just so sexy. He's the hottest/most handsome/most attractive guy I've ever met.

He's also one of the most intelligent people I've ever met (and he's a bit of a nerd), he challenges me and makes me think about things in different perspectives. He's had a very traumatic upbringing but, through it all, he's still here, and I admire his strength and courage. He's hilarious, he has the same sense of humour as me and we can muck around and be idiots together.

He can be a massive dick at times, sometimes I hate him. But I love him infinitely more than those days when I do hate him. He encourages me and supports me (though not all the time), he's gentle but won't sugar coat anything, which is what I need.

We started talking properly and getting to know each other more at the end of 2013. Our first date was awkward af to begin with. We met at the mall for coffee and I remember feeling so shy and nervous. It was adorable though because he was the same, if not more so. When we hugged goodbye I could feel how strong yet gentle he was, I felt safe and so comfortable. I honestly never wanted to let go.

He took me out to dinner a week later and it was the best date I'd ever had. We went to a lovely Thai restaurant, he bought my favourite wine, we talked about anything and everything. When we left we got caught in the rain, but it was fun and it was a perfect night.
>>
>>16675280
2/2

Not long after that we went and got coffee again. It was christmas time but I didn't even think to get him a gift, so I felt really bad when he handed me a little wrapped box. He gave me a beautiful ring, which would become a promise ring.

On NYE we went to a party. He was my New Year's kiss and I swear I'd never been kissed with a passion like that until then.

That night he asked me to be his girlfriend.

We just celebrated our two year anniversary.

We've had a lot of problems, some we're still trying to work through. But not even the 9 months he spent on the other side of the world could tear us apart. We always find our way back to each other, and we grow closer and stronger as time goes on.

I fall more in love with him every day. I'm gonna marry that idiot.
>>
File: please-be-safe.jpg (89 KB, 655x491) Image search: [Google]
please-be-safe.jpg
89 KB, 655x491
Dang. For some reason, I kinda want to post in this thread. And yet, I have nothing to say since I don't have a crush on anyone at the moment. I dunno, unless you count this one particular girl.
She likes video games and TV shows that are for more nerdy people like her. She's creative, artistic, and unique. I like that. In a community where all the girls are just carbon copies of each other, this girl is unique and she shows it. I wouldn't say I have a crush on her though. I'd say I'm fascinated by her. I'm fascinated by her art. I'm fascinated by the fandoms she associates herself with. I'm fascinated by her sense of style, the clothes she wears, the way she does her hair. She's definitely not the most attractive girl on campus (which is why I wouldn't say I have a crush on her) and yet....just seeing her makes me happy.

It's a shame that she shut me down when I asked her for her number, though.
>>
>>16674292
I really can't say without it then becoming completely obvious who I'm talking about. So you'll just have to use your imagination.
>>
>>16675317
Does she wear crocs?
>>
>>16675502
Ha ha ha ha ha.

No.

(But even if she did I'd probably start singing their praises... I've got it bad)
>>
1/2
(pardon my english)
met this boy on february 2014 while being on vacations on the beach with a friend. we were coming back from a restaurant (it was my birthday) by foot and that was when i saw him, standing there, in front of this bar. he was a waiter. I looked at him and realised he was looking at me. I looked away just for a sec, but then i looked again. Repeated that like three times. He was just standing there, staring at me. That was when i figured out he was insanely hot: thin, kind of curly brown hair, and those green eyes. Without thinking i told my friend we HAD to go there, right at that moment. We turned around the block to cover up my truly intentions (even though it was obvious) and we got in. We sat, and he attended us. Had a small chat about where we were from, when did we get there and stuff.
We had like five or six days left, so we went there everyday... yeah. i'm that kind of freak, i get obsessed and nobody can stop me.
Even though he was quite flirty, we didn't go out. On our last day, he told me he couldn't give me his cellphone or anything because HE HAD A FUCKING GIRLFRIEND.
I came back to my house thinking about how stupid i was, kidding myself for the whole week.
I found him on facebook just by searching his name and where he lived (told ya, I got really really obsessed) but obviously, i didn't add him. His girlfriend was horrible.
In 2015 my friend invited me again to the beach, but i prepared myself thinking he wouldn't be there. We even passed next to the bar to see if he was, but we didn't see him. Some hours later we were having a walk and when we started to get closer to the bar, i saw this waiter outside the building. I thought he was another one at first, but when we were close enough to see who he was... well. You can imagine.
>>
>>16676135
2/2
I panicked and crossed the street because i wasn't ready to talk to him or anything; i didn't know if he even remembered me. That night we went to the bar because I NEEDED to talk to him again, so we picked a table and he attended us. The first thing he said was "oh, not you again!", we laughed and talked a lot. That week was really different. We went out and kissed but didn't have sex because, well, non-important stuff. We were going out out on my last night, but then the wild ex appeared. He went out with her instead of me. And there was i, with my hurted ego again!
Anyway he added me on facebook and i also gave him my cellphone. We talked a few times since then: he invited me to his house but it was like three hours away by bus/train and it was difficult for me to go there. One day he talked to me and said he regretted i didn't go, because he was moving away, even further.......... he went on backpacking and i didn't see him again. He talked to me some days ago, asking about how was i, and told me he was going on backpacking again. However, I'm happy he remembers me and talks to me occasionally. I'm sure we'll meet again some day, i mean, he's my favourite of all the idiots I've been with.
>>
Been texting girl for a few months. Met once in real life. I like her.

Anyways, I had a strange dream last night. I dreamed that she was visiting me for a few days or something. And we went to the mall together, she saw something in a store that she liked and said she was going to be there for a while, so I went to a different store to look around. For whatever reason, I left and got a taxi to go home (I guess we didn't drive? Lmao). Once I got home and I was sitting down on the couch, it clicked in my head that I forgot she was visiting. I became ill. I freaked out and called a taxi, swearing on the phone for them to get their ass over to my house to get me a ride. A few min later I woke up. I woke up in a cold sweat, nauseated, and extremely distraught/upset.

Is this what feelings do to you?
>>
>>16675317
How would she even know? How many people do you know IRL browse 4chan?

I literally know one dude who does and he's polish.
>>
>>16676161
Yes, yes it does!
>>
>>16676245
People go to places. Yes they do.
Plus, I'm paranoid. Allow me to be vague and to obfuscate.
>>
I used to play Candy Crush. But then I realized it's just a fucking Bejeweled for normies and casusal as fuck. So I went to play other games.
>>
This girl is great. Beautiful smile and i find it hard to believe she says she doesn't have many friends, shes very outgoing. I feel like ive known her forever even though it's only been a couple of months. We can talk for hours and i feel like maybe her insecurities stem from her troubled childhood, but i could care less. She makes me really happy and, although i can't be too sure, she might feel the same way about me. Just the way she looks at me, I look at her the same. She might not be the hottest or the sexiest, but damn she's been on my mind for a while. Im afraid to get too attached for fear that it could all be in my head. Most other girls i know are too stuck up or very materialistic. She's so silly but i fucking love that shit. I just don't know where to go from here...
>>
>>16657600
Best of luck to you. I'm sure it will go well. You sound like you complement each other well. I am in a similar situation with someone. Very pleasant to know there's someone out there like that as well, you guys.
>>
I dated him for a year. He had curly dark hair and big brown eyes, and the nicest jaw I'd seen on a man. He would grow red facial hair because he was half irish. from the moment I met him, I wanted him to be mine. we became very close, in fact I would sit outside with him at 3 am for a cigarette in the cold, and we talked about everything. eventually we confessed feelings we had for each other. strange enough, I was convinced I was a lesbian at the time, so it really confused me. I made him wait months before I agreed to be with him. I wanted to know him first, learn everything I could before deciding to get into another relstionship. and I told him I wanted a date, nothing fancy; I just wanted to know how much he really wanted to be with me. so he made me dinner at his house and he put on my favorite film, and I agreed to be with him. our relationship was perfect.. for a while. the relationship ended because he had hurt me too many times, and lied to me and stolen.. our relationship became toxic despite how much I wanted it to work. we were off and on for a little bit. last time I heard of him stealing I cut him out for good because I was unhappy. I later found out he was on cocaine when it all began to go downhill. he had started using again somewhere during our relationship. it's my fault, really, because I ignored every red flag. we fucked a few times after i 'cut him off.' he messed with my head a lot, revenge probably. it's a shame. I still care about him, but I can't let him know that. I had to block him on every social media site I had. eventually I just deleted all of them. I've moved across the country as well. I don't hear about him, I don't see him, I have no pictures or anything. I deleted all of them.
but he crosses my mind daily, hard as that is for me to admit. it's always painful.. he really fucked with my head. he wanted to leave a scar and that he did.I still think about him, every single day. fuck. reliving it all is very painful for me.
>>
>>16673479
Tell us more. I want to know about her disturbing shoes
>>
>>16655484
My crush is a girl I was seeing for like 2 months. She does bondage porn for a living and so I guess I should have seen it coming that, having a large following on social media and her exposure to other guys looking to give her attention, that it was going to be shortly lived.

Still, she's cool as fuck. Does taxidermy, is into philosophy (as in she actually reads books and can have an intelligent conversation), loves Star Wars, and is an all around beauty. We connect on so many levels, including regarding mental illness and many other things. It's almost like dating your hot, goth, female twin. Still think about her a lot despite having my own busy social life going on.
>>
When she looks at me, smiles and waves I just feel so incredibly happy.
>>
>>16676959
Now this is the kind of cute content I like to see
>>
95% she texts me first.
She's shy irl, just like me.
We've even been on a movie date. It was fun, but I didn't make a single move.
How do I express my love to her?
I just pussie out in every situation and rationalise it away.
>>
>>16673325
>It's nice compared to all the sad ones rolling around on here...

Kinda...seems more unobtainable than just sex.
>>
>>16676827
They have disturbing socks to go with them.
>>
>>16655662
>He is adorable.
>He is more than me.
>His confidence, his looks are way more than me. His personality is familiar to mine, we find similar things to talk about that makes me dreamy. Just because of him, I don't want to sleep, I want a new day just to be here and now. I'm way too excited for tomorrow, because of him. Because of his existence.
>He is more than me. That's why I'll try for him to be mine, even if it's far from possible.
>Tomorrow I'll see him again.
>Tomorrow maybe everything will change.
That was a nice read.
>>
You guys have pineapple Crush where you're from? I hear it's not a widespread thing, but we've always had it where I'm from.

Anyway I don't know if I'm really crushing on anyone right now, I just saw the OP picture and wanted to ask my question.
>>
My crush is a girl that I've become close with during my college program. We're probably the closest with each other than we are with anyone else in the program. I asked her out though and she said she wanted time to think about it, now she just seems to be acting as it if never happened.
It's really hard on me, I can't be upset with her, she did nothing wrong, but my anxiety is going through the roof ever since I asked her out. It doesn't help that she's still being friendly too me. Could you even call this a crush at this point? I think I'm at the endgame here and all I can be with her is just friends.
>>
My ex-girlfriend, who prefers men and seems to have left her lesbian "phase" behind. There's absolutely no way we'll ever be, but she's occupied my mind for years.
>>
File: 20160113_014547.png (259 KB, 439x284) Image search: [Google]
20160113_014547.png
259 KB, 439x284
>>16678654
>>
My crush from 2009 has reappeared. His features are kind of plain but he has good skin and long, well-groomed hair. I can tell he is kind of shy and he's into art. However, I've never had the chance or courage to talk to him. Back in '09 I was really afraid of rejection so I just watched him from afar. He couldn't have reappeared at a worse time, though. I've been in a relationship for two years now and the spark has faded. I still care about him but I'm not sure it's love. I've had these feelings even before crush guy came back. I can't help but think about my crush now, I've even looked at his fb page a few times. I'm not sure what to do I'm too afraid of being rejected/the relationship not working out later on and me missing what I have now.
>>
File: image.png (3 MB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3 MB, 1242x2208
A girl I met last summer. We talked everyday and she regarded me as a really good friend. She was the cutest girl I've ever met. Short asian, with glasses and beautiful hair. Bitchy but not to the point where she was unpleasant. I liked her so much. A friend of ours who wears orange a lot made plenty of jokes about how me and her argue like an old couple. In my mind I wish that we'd be an old couple. Then she finds out that I like her. She doesnt feel the same. She desperately tries to hold on to the froendship but it isnt the same. I keep pushing it. Eventually I find out she likes orange dude. My heart is dying. I lose my temper. She says she doesnt think we can ever talk or be friends again. Ties cut. Secretely help out orange dude since he likes her too. He tells me he respects me for being able to do that. Months pass. Still havent talked to her. I die everytime Insee them holding hands or hugging or anything. I write her a christmas card telling her that I was a terrible friend and how sorry I am. Completely forget about her so I can make myself happy. On christmas day I wake up to a text message on my phone
"Merry Christmas, Friend!"
It was from her. Fuck I am such a sap for crying over that text.
>>
File: saad maan.jpg (31 KB, 428x376) Image search: [Google]
saad maan.jpg
31 KB, 428x376
I work the graveyard restocking shift at a local grocery store. I work all night and sleep all day. Before I did this, I was a box boy. I had about 3 girls who were all into me but I was only into one of them.

After I moved to the night shift, the only one who didnt try to keep in contact with me was the one I really wanted.

She's totally not my scene. She parties, drinks to excess, smokes cigarettes, does drugs, and im all the opposite.

And yet there's something about her that keeps me interested and I just cant shake her.
>>
>>16680138
You always want something u cant get. Move on buddy...
>>
>>16663778
Me too anon
>tfwnf
>>
>>16655484
Well, I don't really know if I still have feelings for her.
We broke up about 2 months ago because I never was myself and now I just feel bad about it, we broke up via phone and there's still so many unaswered questions for me
I don't really want to have her as a gf anymore but I want to friendzone her because she's just special in her own way
>>
I've been in love with the same girl since the fourth grade. Right after we met on the first day of school we became really close friends and when I moved on into a bigger friend group a few years later she accompanied me. She's super supportive, kind, artistic and irresistibly cute. She's over a foot smaller than me; not that she's some sort of dwarf but she is small and it melts my heart. She's so pure, she's never had a boyfriend either. Lately we've been getting even closer because we have a lot of classes together and I'm starting to notice how different she acts around me. I think she might feel the same
>>
>>16680380
That's fucking adorable man
>>
>>16680380
I wish you the best of luck, anon
>>
I sorta had a crush on the guy my ex cheated on me with. Turns out they're both bi. I'm female and straight. Just kill me please.
>>
>>16655484
Fuck, they make red crush?

>Select all images with a patio.
>Immediately think of diet pepsi.
Fuck you mad men.
>>
>>16678117
How are socks disturbing? Please tell
>>
>trying to get a girl to like you instead of raping her
KEKS
U
C
K
S
>>
File: 1450053865664.jpg (33 KB, 310x394) Image search: [Google]
1450053865664.jpg
33 KB, 310x394
>>16680693
>>
>>16680697
Doesn't change the fact that you're a cuck.
>>
>>16676759
Letter of her first name? She sounds familiar...
>>
>>16680693
how autistic are you to post this in several threads
>>
>>16680734
There are cucks everywhere, that's why.
>>
I literally get a crush on any girl who talks to me/gives me attention and kind of matches my standards, then ai start imagining a life together like the hopeless loser I am but then they just stop talking for some reason without me even letting to seem creepy and I get pretty angry, worst thing is I know I shouldnt keep doing it but I do
>>
She's blonde, with long curly hair, a little fat but not enough to be disgusting (placed uniformly and on hips) she has blue eyes that sometimes appear green, she's about 5'3", her face is beautiful but kind of funny as in there are some missing details, she seems smart and dreams a lot of the future, though she appears to be kind of feminist which I'm not cool with but I can change that for sure
She has thrown me a bone or what seemed like it but we are in a social circle and wouldnt want to mess everything up
>>
>>16680745
so super autistic then ok
>>
>>16680859
C.u.ck detected.
>>
>>16673479
Initials?
>>
>>16655484
im currently ruining fucking everything
im not gonna make it, bro
>>
>>16681612
Who's asking?
>>
File: 1433556474143.jpg (152 KB, 1330x828) Image search: [Google]
1433556474143.jpg
152 KB, 1330x828
>>16655484
I had a crush on this guy in high school, and in retrospect not getting to know him better was a terrible mistake. He was about 6 foot, blonde, and handsome. He was also really quiet most of the time in class. We were mostly just friends even though I always wanted to be something more. I liked him because he wasn't a hassle like most of the other guys I knew. He was really laid back and took offense at almost nothing, really funny too. I said and did stuff to him that would make other guys I know really mad or annoyed, but he didn't seem to be bothered. Mostly let me do all the talking. We would talk on the bus and sometimes see each other at lunch. He would always compliment me and was so agreeable, but it didn't feel like I was talking to a wall. I don't think he had a girlfriend, I don't know why that is though, but just talking about him makes me regret not making a move. I would always lie to impress him and I think he knew I was lying, but never said anything about it. Could also be very smart when I asked him questions, but like I said, he doesn't talk too much. He was really good at doing voices too. I remember he did Yoda, and Kermit, and some others. I don't really have much else to say other than just typing this makes me want to cry.
>>
She is so interesting. She's seen the world and she does what she loves. I'd love to just chat with her for a while over a coffee or something. The short talk we had was great even though I was tilting hard. She has the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. I actually had to stop myself from staring which I'm sure I did a few times while I was listening to her.
When I do chat with her I'm actually nervous but can't really understand why.
I'd really like to tell her that her eyes are absolutely gorgeus and I wouldn't mind just staring at them forever but I'm not going to do that because it's such a cliche to tell a girl that her eyes are beautiful.

I promised myself that I'd not start this shit again after my last relationship got rekt hard after several years but I can't really help it.
Just gonna ride the feels out and maybe gain a friend.
>>
I have a gf who I love much, even tho I would really describe her as my type

Recently I met another girl who is everything that is my type and I can't help but crush on her even tho we haven't spoken that much and I love my gf

The whole thing is making me very depressed how do I escape this crush anons
>>
>>16682355
I meant my gf isn't my type
>>
>>16682329
Same for me. Word for word. I get nervous and end up talking at a fast pace and usually sound stupid. She tolerates it. My whole life people have told me I am too quiet and never talk much, but with her I can't shut up. It's rough.
>>
>>16682323
Tbh sounds like me, women like you make me want to cry.
>>
The man I fancy is the most intelligent, brilliant and charismatic person I've ever met. He has a wide variety of hobbies and interests; he's passionate about photography, into politics, well read, knows loads of curious little facts from history or technology, loves music. I fell in love with him because he talked beautifully and shamelessly about feeling down and out, trusted me with enough to poke at difficult things and was always patient and eager to explain things I didn't quite grasp. His eyes are the loveliest eyes I've ever seen, olive green and innocently big. His lips are full and look impossibly kissable, his hands are elegant yet strong and he always smells nice, and I miss him a lot.
>>
She came into my life a few months ago, made me fall in love with her (despite me being in a relationship) and will leave my life forever in a few weeks because she is moving away. I can't tell her because she also knows my girlfriend (now ex). Feels bad man.
>>
>>16655484
She's two dimensional.
>>
File: kekekeke.gif (995 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
kekekeke.gif
995 KB, 500x281
>>16682827
>made me fall in love with her
>>
File: rain.gif (180 KB, 500x256) Image search: [Google]
rain.gif
180 KB, 500x256
>>16682753
>>16655666

Please for the love of everything try... Real love never disappears, and nothing worth having ever came easy.

Only the tree whose roots grow to hell can aspire to reach heaven - Carl Jung

Trust me anons
>>
I posted in a thread like this last week saying I didn't have any crushes, but I have to change this now.
I'm on a trip for work currently and met a girl from another company that we're working with. She's just out of college and I'm almost 24 so we're close in age. She's not gorgeous or anything but is cute in kind of a nerdy way and smart. Her hair smells nice too. She seems to enjoy talking to me and smiles at me etc. so maybe she finds me attractive?
We live states away from each other and will only see each other occasionally through work, but it's still nice to talk to her. This is the first time I've gotten to interact with a girl who seemed even a tiny bit interested in me in forever, so it's nice to have that experience again. At first I was kind of nervous around her, but I've gotten a little more brave as we've spent more time together.
I wish I could just casually touch her when we're talking or walking past each other. I do that with other guys fairly often but am kinda nervous about doing it with a girl.
>>
I never had a crush after highschool

realised that the "crush" mentality and the behaviour you pull off from that "feeling" keep that girl/s away from you
>>
>>16682827
Haha... fuck you.
>>
She's really cute with long black hair and I think she knows I like her. The problem is that I only see her once a week for 2 hours at my Debate meetings. There' a debate tournament this weekend, so hopefully I'll be able to talk to her then.

I'm going to ask her on a date, wish me luck /adv/.
>>
>>16655484

Alright. I've had several. None of them resurfaced.

One of them was this cute little Egyptian chick with a happy attitude, a thin bod, and short black extremely shiny hair. God she was a treat to be around. However, I fucked up and only made us friends. Of course, you knew how this ended.

Another was a brunnette literal MILF who was taller than me, had great hips, a chubby bod, and one hell of a rack! I asked her out...only for her to tell me she had a husband and kid. So I got BTFO.

Finally, there's this other black haired chick that reminded me of the Egyptian, only she was white as snow. We both shared some interest, but then I found out that she was a slut. She went out with a 50 year old BF, but is cheating on him with a guy who resembles Cee-Lo Greene. The sad thing is that she could easily get a CHAD (which ain't me, but hey, she had shit tastes. The old guy doesn't even have cash to launder from, said one of her friends).

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm just going to quietly go away.
>>
File: 1423991666317.jpg (44 KB, 488x410) Image search: [Google]
1423991666317.jpg
44 KB, 488x410
If I'm honest, I have a hard time pinpointing what it is that makes me feel the way I do about her. Physically, she's very cute, but that's not it. She's prepared to care a lot for people, and I think that's a rare quality. When I'm around her, she makes me incredibly calm and, for a time, I can just enjoy being in her company. She's a sweet person who's open to the world and just wants to explore. I love that ambition.

Recently, I met with her to tell her how I felt. We drank and danced at a salsa bar together. It was one of the best nights of my life, barring how it ended. When I told her, it hurt us both, with her crying, me comforting and crying to myself when I left. It was a case of bad timing, as she was still hurting from her last break up and needed time to be alone. Even then, when things didn't go the way I wished, we were still able to spend the next few days laughing together.

It hurts and it's left me in a state, but I've always weathered this stuff quite well. It may not be over yet, but for now she needs to be just herself and I need to find a way to let go enough that she doesn't need to worry about me. I miss her, but she needs to be gone a little longer.
>>
>>16683992
I just thought of something to add.

The strongest impression I got from this girl that she was something 'more' was this intense cycle I'd go through whenever I did something with her. I'd work myself up, make a ridiculous effort to prepare for it, no matter how small the occasion. Then, when there'd be nothing to do but wait, like when I'd be riding a train to meet her, gut-wrenching anxiety would paralyse me like I've never felt before. This emotional rollercoaster would lead me to throw up all kinds of dumb thoughts to antagonise me, but as soon as I laid eyes on her, the maelstrom would subside near instantaneously. Being around her grounds me and seeing her smile, hearing her sweet, warm laugh would be enough to make me move the Earth for her.

I've had absolutely no choice in how I feel about this girl. It's been one hell of a ride.
>>
She's my best friend and she's a qt pi <3
>>
File: 186.png (155 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
186.png
155 KB, 500x500
>>16684044
>>
>>16682239
S
>>
I keep having sex dreams about my crush and then feel guilty about them when I wake up. Last night I had a dream he was jacking off and sent me a video of it
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.