[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My bf is moving in with me by the end of the month, and I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: ideas.jpg (21 KB, 299x216) Image search: [Google]
ideas.jpg
21 KB, 299x216
My bf is moving in with me by the end of the month, and I'm hoping that we move towards a more dom/sub relationship. Trying to think up some punishment ideas and this is what I have so far, any suggestions?
>>
>>16653509
Licking toilet when u misbehave
>>
>>16653519
Licking my toilet HEI HEI
>>
>>16653529
your toilet HEI HEI
>>
File: 15434544.jpg (51 KB, 343x355) Image search: [Google]
15434544.jpg
51 KB, 343x355
>>16653519
>>16653529
>>16653553
>>
>>16653509
He should punish you by throwing stones at you for moving in together before marriage.
>>
We have a spot in our closet my GF goes when she misbehaves (I'm dom, she's a sub). I tie her up with her pussy spread, with a ball gag, and she won't know when she'll be let out. I'll just go about my day, maybe go to the store in the meantime. Basically I wait until I can feel a bowel movement coming, then I go into the closet, take the ball gag out, and make her lick the tip of my poo with the tip of her tongue. So far it's only the tip of either, maybe about 30 sec, then I let her out. This has worked great when the other methods have failed.
>>
Date me! Like right now! No? Ooohh youre so gonna get it missy!!!
>>
>>16653788
Also I don't poo on her or anything else, I suck it back in and go to the toilet when we're done. It's very submissive for her because I know she'll do anything, and it's intimate because it's just the two of us in that closet, close yet not directly touching.
>>
This has turned into literal shitposting. Why. Is it because I'm not a cuck asking for relationship advice for me and my cheating gf?
>>
>>16653788
>what is ecoli
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.