[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are women so irrationally defensive about their sexual history?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 4
File: 23andme.jpg (10 KB, 198x254) Image search: [Google]
23andme.jpg
10 KB, 198x254
I don't hide mine since I have nothing to be ashamed about and want a partner to accept me for who I am fully. But why do I see so many women on here furiously claiming that it's none of my business? Girl, if I'm going to be your boyfriend with the eventual goal of marrying you and sharing everything with you, nothing less than complete honesty is going to work. If I don't want to be with a promiscuous girl, I don't want to be. You made your choices in life, now you have to deal with them just like I made mine-you don't get to hide crucial information from me and then expect full commitment and all the emotional and economic support that comes with it.
>>
>thousands of threads on /9k/ talking about how non-virgin girls are disgusting, how if a girl has slept with more than 5 guys shes "worn out" or a "whore", etc, etc.

>"hmm, I wonder why the average girl, who has probably had sex at least a few times in her life, would be reluctant to share this fact with me?"
>>
>>16652402

because idiots ask, and boy's judge.

I've never once heard of a man asking a woman about her sexual history, for the love of god .. if we did, then we might have to divulge some of ours too.
>>
>>16652402

>why are women so irrationally defensive about their sexual history?
>you made your choices in life, now oyu have to deal with them
>you dont get to hide CRUCIAL information from me

this is why. why is it 'irrational' to hide information from someone who literally says 'i am going to judge you on it'.
>>
>>16652545
why are you so insecure? whats so difficult about living with the decisions you've made and accepting whatever judgement that comes with it? is it because its unfair? all you have to do is admit to your past and show that you've changed. the fact that you become irrational over instances of the past show that you refuse to admit wrong doings hence you haven't grown from your past. get over it.
>>
>>16652606

im pretty secure in my sexual history, but im a dude so i have no reason not to be.

your problem is that you operate under the assumption that you are right. while cheating or known STDs are relevant, not much else is.

you are not the final word on what is good or bad in a sexual history, and despite you talking about dealing with your own sexual history, its not nearly the same as the way womens are treated. if a woman goes out and gets laid three time last week, shes a slut. if a guy does it, hes a stud. who cares if a girl doesnt have to wokr hard to get laid? shes got sexual desires and there is nothing wrong with that.

you are not the final word on what is 'wrongdoing'.

get over yourself.
>>
File: 1418666399599.png (264 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1418666399599.png
264 KB, 1000x1000
>>16652522
they should be honest about it anyways because the word spreads like wild fire about her whorish behavior. Women should just be honest.

>>16652528
Are you a female because you clearly don't understand men? Men want virtue in women because we don't want to deal with things like cheating or paternity fraud. How do we know she is not going to act on her behavior of having a one night stand again? also that tells me she is not trust worthy because she gives herself too easily. As you can see it is very important for men to discuss about it and to multiply her number of sexual partners by 3 because women like to lie by lower their original number.
>>
Because every guy out there has some number in his head, once a girl gets to that number she is no longer desirable. Sometimes the numbers and benchmarks change but the woman never knows what each guys is.
>>
Because we as a culture have taken the phrase "everyone deserves a secobd chance" to its logical extreme: unlimited second chances, where the ends justify the means in order to secure those chances.
>>
>>16652654

This

Once a girl has fucked enough men, she becomes a slut and not desirable for long term
>>
>>16652402

Because men are irrationally aggressive about the sexual history of women.
>>
>>16652654

So? She shouldn't lie about it and find the guy who is fine with her her number. She does not get to lie.
>>
>>16652623
are you really that dense?
when someone doesn't want a promiscuous partner it'd make sense that his/her partner is non promiscuous. whats wrong with that? its just another desirable trait like height, size, and personality. you shouldn't be getting pissy over the fact of who you are and throwing a tantrum whenever someone states a trait of yours. you can't be serious thinking that i'm in the wrong for having preferences in a woman. if you've changed just admit to who you were and show that you've changed, as i stated.
but the underlying problem remains. women who deny who they are, are insecure and are simply ashamed of themselves. stop allowing people's judgment to hurt your emotions. if your promiscuous, great, accept it and ignore what they say. in other words stop being over sensitive.
>>
>>16652642
>Are you a female because you clearly don't understand men?

No, I'm a man, I just don't believe the bullshit you're spewing applies to all men, or that most women are they way you're talking about them.

I've have about 200 partners, men and women. A wife, several mistresses, one relative, multiple prostitutes, and dozens of people who I couldn't pick out of a lineup if my life depended on it. So who in the world am I to judge if a woman's been with one guy or 100?

Hell, I would lie if I was asked, so instead any guy over 30 knows to leave that dragon sleeping, less it want to ask too many questions.
>>
>>16652718
So basically your ashamed to bring it up or ask? Why not be open about it? Then you will find partners that are also promiscuous and everyone wins
>>
>>16652697

People have a right to keep their past to themselves, even in a relationship.

As long as she's leaving her past in the past, you should do the same. Nothing good would come of dredging it up.

This does not in any way apply to communicable diseases, however. Someone who fucks someone else without telling them about existing or potential STDs is worse than scum.
>>
>>16652738

I'm not ashamed, it's simply not their business.

I don't ask them how many sports teams they've played on, or a definitive number of cars they've owned before we met, so I certainly don't need to know how many men they've shared their bodies with. It's not my business, it's not theirs.
>>
>>16652717

>are you dense
>my personal preferences are the same as 'right' and 'wrong'.

did you think about that? you arent arguing that you have a personal preference for virginal women, you are arguing that they did something wrong and need to own up to it. the fact that you're changing your tune says a lot about you.

ur not in the wrong for having preferences, you're in the wrong for saying that THEY are wrong and need to own up to it and show that they've changed.

>women who deny who they are are simply ashamed of themselves

thats like saying a faggot who stayed in the closet because he doesn't want to get gay-bashed is simply ashamed of themselves. they're not. you have your own issues with people and they dont want to deal wiht that nonsense. its not their job to.

>stop allowing peoples judgments to hurt your emotions

im sorry, you're saying that they shouldn't take offense at you telling them they are wrong and should change? you really need to get your story straight here.

>in other words stop being over sensitive

the biggest issue here is you think you have the right to just dictate this sort of thign to people and that they have to be honest with you about it despite this. they dont. if they know you are just going to slut shame them and judge them, why should they bother telling you about it to begin with?

that makes zero cents, you are INSISTING that people tell you things so you can judge them. you are not simon cowell. you do not get that luxury.

in other words, mind your own business.
>>
>>16652717

Everyone's got their dealbreakers, and if you can't get over over your concern over her past and she won't go into detail for you, then by all means pull the plug because you're not going to be happy with her anyway.

But your unhappiness doesn't entitle you in the slightest to her private past, and you might be better off thinking your problem over and getting over it.
>>
>>16652758
Femanon here. I care about the number of partners my potential SO had.
I agree the past is best left in the past if it's no longer relevant. But I also see the number of partners as a compatibility issue - I'm the type of person who doesn't get serious (romantically or sexually) easily. I'm not looking for The One but I don't like getting into situations which seem doomed from the start either. To me, a high number of partners relative to age shows that the person is either not prone to commitment or generally has a different values which would make them a bad match for me specifically.
>>
>>16652800

thats one way to look at it, but there are others.

perhaps sexually the man is more open, but dating wise he wants a real relationship. i mean if a guys horny he wants to get laid, single or in a relationship. but do you want someone who is a romance slut? someone who goes into relationships he thinks are doomed from the start?

a lot of sexual partners but few romantic partners just means someones willing to have fun when single but wants to have the best partner they can find, romantically speaking.

I've had 3 sexual partners a week for the last 3 years, but only had one real relationship. thats because i dont see the point in dating a guy unless they set a real fire in my heart.
>>
>>16652800

By the time it would be even remotely appropriate to start demanding to know about someone's sexual body count, you will have plenty of experience with them to judge them on their current character rather than what they used to do.
>>
>>16652718
again I don't want deal with paternity fraud because she lacks virtue. Women probably don't care as much about male virtue because if she has a child then it is guarantee that she is passing on her genes. Men have to question it because she lacks virtue and men are no interested in giving up their resources to a child that is not theirs.
>>
>>16652847
I'd definitely prefer a slut-slut over a romance-slut. I wouldn't break-up with a guy over finding he had many partners after I've seen that we get along well but it would be a big turn-off if I knew it early on.
I don't think there's anything wrong with sleeping with whoever, I just don't enjoy sleeping with a person I don't have a romantic bond with. Different folks, different folks. In my experience I've gotten along better with guys who feel similar to how I do
>>
>>16652915

that may seem true, but remember you mentioned how hearing it early on might turn you off, so it might not be that you get along better so much as you let preconceived notions get to you.

but i more or less agree. the problem here is that OP is saying that its 'wrong' and they have to deal with that or prove they've changed. then he says they need to not be 'irrational' over being judged and basically says they need to be upfront about it even knowing they will be judged. hes insisting that they be honest simply so he can shame them.

i cant deal wiht a romance slut at all. they're too dependent and are more likely to leave me for someone else. i can deal wiht sexual cheating cuz its just an urge that gets out of hand (ive been there once myself, regretted it too) but once someone starts to 'fall for' someone else, thats pretty much the end of any relationship.
>>
>>16652901
>>16652915
I've explained a little more in depth here. I never asked, I either knew from earlier on because they were acquaintances/colleges/people I somewhat knew or it turned out long after I've committed that the partner is similar
>>
>>16652912
>I don't want deal with paternity fraud

wow, you've really got to improve the quality of women you date dude. In all the time I've been dipping my wick, that's never, not once, been a concern of mine.
>>
>>16652932
You are right that there was a lot of prejudice on my side and I have dated (as in went of several dates with each) promiscuous guys but the reason I broke it off were not directly related. There were some issues related to the different attitudes toward sex too, though.

I don't like the idea that they anyone should prove they have changed because having a sex drive or being relaxed about sex are in no way bad.

In my opinion an affair is unforgivable but a ONS can be forgiven on a situational basis. People who rush into relationships saying they love you are sketchy af, I agree.

OP, why is the body count, as another anon put it, important to you? I explained my (backwards?) view of why it's important to me
>>
>>16652951
you see this is why it is important to judge a females sexual history the same way you will judge someones criminal history or credit score. loose women are no trust worthy I would understand if you just want to just pump and dump them but only a fool would commit to them.
>>
If you ask me, I'll tell you. I've got nothing to hide. I'm not ashamed. if someone things negatively of me for it, that's fine, I'm glad we both dodged a bullet there.
>>
>>16652993
You realize too, that most women feel the same as you do about that. Slutty men are just as unattractive.
>>
>>16653023
yeah I am not interested in casual sex because I don't expect it from her either.
>>
>>16652993

that's complete bullshit, and certainly not something you can judge by her sexual history.

I've known women who've been spit roasted by me and a friend while in college, but are the sweetest mom's you'd ever meet after finding the right guy.

One girl I dated worked as a call girl for $10k a month when she was in her 20's, took more dick than you'd care to count, and by 35 had married a wonderful man.

Then again, my best friend married his high school sweetheart, virgins together, and she fucked two guys he worked with before he left her.

Sexual history is bullshit.
>>
>>16653050
Anecdotes are bullshit.
>>
>>16653061
You're bullshit.
>>
>>16653061

but anecdotes are all any of you are tossing around here.

you guys seem like you'd be butt hurt if a girls slept with too many guys, instead of looking at the massive positive aspect which is that a woman who's had proper lovers, know's how to be a proper lover.

fuck man, instead of worrying that your girlfriend's had bigger dicks in her mouth (and she has) or that she's cum harder (she has) or better (again, she has), focus on the fact that the most important thing to her, now, is you.
>>
>>16653088
>know's how to be a proper lover
That's not even that good unless you are looking for one night stands, which obviously isn't what this thread is about.

>most important thing to her, now, is you.
No one wants to get the sloppy seconds or be the beta provider. And who knows maybe tomorrow it's someone else again.
>>
>>16653088
>instead of worrying that your girlfriend's had bigger dicks in her mouth (and she has) or that she's cum harder (she has) or better (again, she has)

You're really selling me here.
>>
>>16653088
I'd argue that someone who had a healthy sex life in longterm commitment would be a better lover because they would get more feedback.
I agree that if you're worried about the number because you're anxious about how you match up to others is bullshit. You don't care about that when it comes to ONS and in a relationship you can get better through talking and experimenting.
>>
>>16653088
nice try but I am not a chump who takes care of your sloppy seconds the best I will do is pump and dump them.
>>
>>16652545
BECAUSE YOU SHOULD BE FAIRLY JUDGED. I hate when people "lul dun judge me", no, I will judge you, because fair judgement is necessary for every rational human being.
>>
ik that feel bro, my gf lied to me for awhile wanting me to like kill some dude bc she said he raped her. turns out she was a virign :/
>>
>>16653179

>I will judge you because fair judgement is necessary for every rational human being

>Any human being
>"Fair" Judgement

LEL

I love it when people say shit like this. No one is going to ever be a fair judge unless they legitimately grew up in a fucking bubble.

If she told you she's had 5 different dicks in her from various relationships she's had that didn't work out, I guarantee you'll only hear the "5 different dicks" part, brand her a whore and disregard the rest of her character.

Meanwhile, if a guy does the same shit, it's just business and not seen as a flaw unless he caught something from them.
>>
>>16652545
>you made your choices in life, now oyu have to deal with them
So, what honest men and at the very least men who have meritocratic do all the time? inb4 lol 'nice guys'. There are genuinely nice men, who don't do things just to get in women's pants and who aren't 'betas' you trigger happy 'offended' liberal/SJW ragetards
>you dont get to hide CRUCIAL information from me
So expecting honesty, truthfulness and respect from someone youv've given it to and has at the very least agreed they would try to do under the context of a wanting relationship and making one work(I'm assuming ltr) is a bad thing.
i am going to judge you on it
Again, your actions having consequences others having a right to base models of future behavior off of those of the past, especially if there is no true sign of any change, is bad. Sounds like wanting to push off accountability and agency to me
>>
>>16653251
fair people judge fairly.

if those 5 different dicks were from failed long term serious relationships that had all taken a turn for the worst, is question her ability to sustain a relationship but not her morals.

if those 5 different dicks were all drunkef one night stand flings, fucking whore.

how is this not fair?
>>
Only when they're sluts and are afraid they'll seem dirty to you or because they're insecure about the fact they're inexperienced. Or something.
>>
>>16652528
>because idiots ask, and boy's judge.
Feminist/SJW shame tactics you mean?
>I've never once heard of a man asking a woman about her sexual history,
If he doesn't and is looking for a women to be the mother of his children he's an idiot
>for the love of god .. if we did, then we might have to divulge some of ours too.
That here of all places, is leading up to a particular 'double standard' (hate the term but will use it here), this is 4 Chan, most guys here don't have any sexual secrets as you'd have to have sex for that. Not many are 'Chads' and 'Chad' can always just lie if he wants. And if your sexual history is just a few legitimate gf's tat were quality women and you enjoy ltr's (honestly vanillafags are right) then how can anyone dispute your right to 'judge' or screen if the woman you are with is that kind of material? If she's a total slut, she is not and there is just abut the highest of chances she will never be. And before you point it out yes it's the same way for men too. i'll give 'Rolling Stones' the credit I personally believe is the only they deserve, getting a lay takes effort and is an accomplishment, but after that thw question is will he stay? The answer will most likely be no, especially for sluts. She cannot change him, If its a slut, she damn sure can't trick him into staying as he knows shes just good for a pump and dump. And will he rally make a reliable for father for her children, he might be 'alpha' in regards to getting women but that might just be the only thing. And will he really want to be 'saddled' with a id? If shes a single mom shes damn sure only good to thse 'alphas' to be pumped and dumped
>>
>>16653358

Have you ever noticed how you can be an almost completely different person, depending on where you are, and who you're with? Like if you're on vacation, you can confidently give up smoking, or if you're with your grand parents you can be more open about your feelings?

A woman is the same. Maybe she's had a lot of dicks in her, maybe she's been through shit, maybe she's been buggered by a guy with a dick twice the size of yours, or maybe she's fucked three dudes in a single weekend. Maybe her 'number' is ten times higher than what you care to know ... and maybe, when she's with you, none of that matters because when she's with you, she's a completely different person.

I've seen complete sluts become sweet housewives, and men that could get all the pussy they wanted suddenly find the only one they wanted. In the end, if the number of guys a girl's deep throated matters to you, that's because of your insecurities, not her actual history.
>>
File: to what end.jpg (23 KB, 201x247) Image search: [Google]
to what end.jpg
23 KB, 201x247
As a man who genuinely does not understand other guys who make a big fuss about how many guys a girl has slept with, I'm just confused. No matter how much you try to argue with these people it always boils down to one thing: insecurity. beyond knowing if she has been tested for STDs, has a kid or something like that

I mean let's suppose she's fucked 10 guys and you've fucked 200 women (let's just suppose, the numbers could be anything). does it really matter? if you're both tested and turn out to be clean, neither of you have kids, why does it matter? aren't you both together now? If the numbers were switched, would things be any different?

i just don't get how there are still guys who don't think women are allowed to enjoy their sex lives or something, like they want a woman to remain a virgin or pure as possible. all the guys i know in happy relationships never even think about this shit.

if she leaves you for another man, it means several things: a) she found someone more attractive to her than you. b) she no longer wanted to be loyal to you because of reason a. c) if she didn't break it off with you before (or immediately after) starting things with the other guy, she's a liar and a bitch. And if you find out she was cheating on you, just break up with her. cut it off, end it, plain and simple.

No matter how I cut it it always seems to boil down to one thing: the only guys who obsess over their girls' sexual past are insecure in themselves and scared another man will seduce his woman. Which in itself is an unsexy trait, women can detect the pheromones of a man who isn't confident in himself, this alone will make you unattractive to her. if you're not happy with yourself and able to function emotionally without her, it's probably not gonna work.

I mean, is there any other logic behind it? Because I'm definitely not seeing it.
>>
>>16653436
have you ever heard of going with the safer bet rather than trusting a chick who's taken 15 huge dicks through the place your children will come through one day to go from slut to housewife?

sure, people change. but history is a glimpse into the future.
>>
>>16653507
>15 sex partners
>a lot

Sometimes I'm glad I don't understand virgins.
>>
>>16653513
It is statistically speaking.

You are pretty far out from realities of average people if you think otherwise.
>>
>>16653491

you're too concerned about the numbers game. it's about the quality game.

let's say she's fucked 20 guys, all random hookups, and you've fucked one girl in a long term relationship.

do you see the difference in the value of sex yet or do you need it drilled down your throat that not every guy is a manslut that will fuck everything that moves?
>>
My girlfriend has done some weird shit she didn't want to in the past for guys she's been with, but I don't view it as "oh that's gross you're tainted." Look at it as it's in the past and she's with you now. It's not worth caring about.

Main concept: don't blame women for doing things sexually to make their past boyfriends happy, as she'll probably be willing to do the same for you. Granted if she's a total slut (and we all know what those girls act like) then you shouldn't try and date her in the first place.
>>
>>16653513
>coming from someone who doesn't value sex as anything more than a pleasurable act

if you've spent your life trying to rack up your body count rather than find a long term partner to have consistent amazing sex with, then yes I agree 15 is fucking pathetic.

alas, I enjoy sex more for the connection and am not a dumb chad with dickmeat for brains.

we will never understand each other.
>>
>>16652402
Because women can't deal with the consequences of their own actions. Is it a biological basis? I don't think so. I believe it's the result of culture and how women are treated in our society (basically they are coddled like babies for the entire lives)
>>
>>16653539
Fedora detected.
>>
>>16653537

>s, I enjoy sex more for the connection

your gf prefers sex with me because I pull on her hair :>)
>>
>>16653559
Woman detected.
>>
>>16653632
not even the person you're replying to but

>being a woman
>as bad as being a fedora wearing neckbeard

is this really how you guys think? why do you hate women so much? is it because they don't want to fuck you?
>>
>>16653632
Sorry bro. All man here. Also not single and have an amazing 10/10 gf. Or 9/10 technically since she fills a "niche."
>>
>>16653681
>being a woman
>as bad as being a fedora wearing neckbeard
That was never implied by the statement. Thanks for proving how dumb you are.

>>16653683
>Sorry bro. All man here. Also not single and have an amazing 10/10 gf. Or 9/10 technically since she fills a "niche."
Uh huh.
>>
Because deep down they know that having a larger partner count is generally unattractive.

If it didnt matter as they often claim, they wouldn't lie about it. The truth is if they do lie, they're absolutely ashamed of it. I have a less than stellar history myself, and I'll be forthright with it if asked.

Truth is I'm not really particular about the whole partner count thing, but if I found out a woman lied about any part of her past I probably wouldn't hang around very long, and this applies to more than just sexual history. If you think lying to your SO is acceptable, you need to think long and hard about what a relationship is really about.

>>16653681
If you're the type of woman who uses virgin, fedora, or mansplaining as an insult you really are just as bad as one of them honestly.
>>
>>16653710
Exactly. You don't have to believe me because I'm not at a loss here. I have a girl who adores me for who I am just as much as I adore her. I'm happy. You're angrily typing away about how much women are stupid and coddled and whatever other bullshit you tell yourself to help you sleep at night, which I'm guessing is alone?

Quit hating women for whatever reasons they have for being themselves and actually learn to appreciate all of the good things they have to offer.
>>
>>16653710
Yes it was. What else would it imply? It doesn't matter what sex the person you're replying to is (even though it was a man), but you still tried to compare them to a woman as if it was a comeback for being called out on being what you increasingly obviously are.

>>16653713
you ever think there might be a reason why 90% of people in the world find neckbeards repulsive? most men think those kind of guys are repulsive too, at best the only relationships those losers form is with their own kind.
>>
>>16653737
Goddamn, all that projection. I'm sorry, but stating an observation about a culture doesn't equate to anything you're saying. In fact, I even said it wasn't biological and therefore had nothing to do with the fact they're women but how society rears and treats them. In fact, my statement could be interpreted as blaming men. Good job on being retarded!
>>
>>16653739
>What else would it imply?
Illiterate posters all day. I'll break it down for you, hopefully you can read well enough to understand this version: It was an implication that a women would get mad about that statement. There is literally nothing in the statement that implies that being a fedora > woman.
>>
File: lol shia.gif (1 MB, 369x268) Image search: [Google]
lol shia.gif
1 MB, 369x268
>>16653751
>>16653539
>be a misogynistic retard
>act surprised when well adjusted people (male and female) can easily see and call you out on being a misogynistic retard
>>
>>16653739
>you ever think there might be a reason why 90% of people in the world find neckbeards repulsive?
It's just a thought ending statement. You're the fedora MRA boogeyman, I'm not listening to you, yada yada. It's no better when men do the same with the feminist boogeyman on the flipside.

Being an autistic legbeard is no better than being an autistic neckbeard.
>>
>>16653767
>ran out of illogical arguments
>it's blatant shitposting time
>>
>>16653745
You literally avoided the entire point I was making. I don't blame women for who they are or try to really figure out why that is. It's probably not going to change. I instead appreciate them and everything they are and can do as people and I'm dating an incredible human being because of this.
>>
>>16653794
Literally who gives a fuck what you think? YOU were replying to MY post. Not the other way around. The only thing I was refuting was your misrepresentation of my original statement. Fuck yourself, retard.
>>
>>16653860
Fedora status: confirmed.

And I don't need to fuck myself. I have a girlfriend for that.
>>
Holy god this thread is such a shitfest
>>
>>16652606
>being sexually active
>wrongdoing

Le kekkity kek. Stay lonely, friend.
>>
>>16653200
Dump her ASAP
Lying about rape is a huge dealbreaking redflag that should break all contact with her, may she be shunned into hell
>>
ITT: Some people have sexaul/relationship preference for people who have had a lower amount of sexaul partners. For some reason, this individual taste and preference drives people who in no way are affected by it, batshit up the wall.

Why do you people care if a guy wants a more traditional woman? This is like getting mad that your neighbors likes dicks up his butt.

The only reason that it could be is that you are some kind of slut and you find your selection of men limited. Good god, if you like sex with strangers go do it. Go get laid. If you don't, keep questing for a true wife worthy woman.

Not that hard a concept.
>>
I don't hide mine because I'm not ashamed of my number of partners. In fact I ask prospective partners to also disclose information as I don't wish to date men that have been promiscuous in life because I don't want to be another knotch in somebody's bed post.

In my opinion its not an unreasonable request to have the truth and if both parties don't see eye to eye then it might be a huge sexual incompatibility anyways.
>>
>>16654194
No I should have equal access to all people as sex partners! I'm triggered!
>>
There are plenty of men who get freaking psychotic when they learn about their gf's sexual history.

I know not ALL men do it, but enough of them do it that it is a concern.

A (male) friend of mine married another friend of mine (female) and he straight up goes into a rage if people bring up her sexual history. He hates thinking about men she's been with in the past, he hates her talking to men she's been with in the past.

I also have an acquaintance who's boyfriend literally won't let her out of his sight because he's "worried" about her because of how many men she had slept with before him. She /literally/ cannot go anywhere without him.

There are so many men who go full on paranoid when they learn about their partner's sexual history. The reactions can range anywhere from uncomfortable to straight-up scary.

Personally, I avoid this by being overly open about mine. People who are uncomfortable about it are driven away, and those who react negatively, I simply avoid furthering a relationship with. It's a shitty solution, but I find it more comfortable than the alternative.
>>
>>16654276

Smart- same system Nigerian scam artists use.

Weed out the smart people asap, because you want only the stupidest suckers to pitch
>>
>>16654276
It's completely logical to not want a biologically contaminated mate. What you are describing is a natural, biological impulse. Sluts are products of microchimerism. Males are programmed to pass on their DNA and have many natural impulses, in both humans and animals, that discourage procreation with used females.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/16084184/
http://www.collective-evolution.com/2014/03/18/this-study-will-make-you-think-twice-about-who-you-are-getting-into-bed-with/

And beyond that, who, besides a cuck, would want to think of random men physically entering the orafices of their partner? The gravity of the situation is extremely serious from both a physical and emotional standpoint. In my opinion, people who are overly open about sex are sociopaths.
>>
>>16654321
What is it about people who freak out about my sexual history that supposedly makes them smarter?

I would rather be with a man who is busy enjoying our relationship, rather than one who spends all his time feeling insecure about my past partners.

I'm disease free, have no kids, and am willing to answer questions about my sexual history, and don't get hung up or jealous about my partner's history. All I expect is the same from someone I'm dating.
>>
>>16654356

you are like a rotting carton of milk teetering on the sell by date, find someone with money while you still can
>>
>>16654347

>biological impulse

Yeah- if you hear another money has mated with your monkey, past, present, whatever, you are going to want to bash their head in.

That's an instinct- if you don't have it, consider TRT
>>
I've only ever had sex with my current boyfriend and I still maintain that my sexual history is none of anyone else's business. I don't want to know yours beyond whether or not you're clean and capable of having kids, and I expect the same of you.
>>
test
>>
>>16652402
> asking women about their sexual history

For the love of god, why?

Hearing those stories only upsets me.
>>
I think the only relevant time when it's even a possible interest to ask about how many people someone has been with is in regards to a casual conversation for funnsies or if the person has not been tested and you just want to make your best judgment on if you should fuck them or not based on the frequency of sexual partners within a certain time frame (in which case, not asking them to get tested knowing their sexual history and getting an STD is on you, unless they know they have one despite not being tested and don't disclose it with you).

Either way, men who sleep with girls are "players" who have the stigma of objectifying women and must therefore be a misogynist, whereas women are either empowered by their sexual prowess or lost in value; it really depends who you ask.

If your terms and conditions to being with you are being insecure about the number of people they have slept with when it's not a health concern and just to invalidate them as a partner or not, then that's your choice, but don't expect to not be criticized for it. If you can find a woman that desperate to be with you, all the more power.
>>
>>16654795
>when it's not a health concern
But it is. Due to microchimeraism, your offspring can inherit genes from a woman's previous sexual partners. Besides the implications of letting another man's genes into your family, it could also lead to a development of recessive traits such as disease or birth defects if both you and the previous males both carried unfavorable recessive genes. While you can get screened to avoid the chance of dangerous hereditary conditions, it is difficult to screen the dna left by past partners.
>>
>>16652402

*tips*
>>
>>16654854

>difficult to screen the dna left by past partners.

No it's not just go to your local in and out burger fry cook

gross right?
>>
>>16654854
Can you provide evidence that microchimerism originates from previous sexual partners?
>>
>>16654868
Moreover, if you're talking about pregnancy, then you're talking about unprotected sex in a non-committed relationship or unprotected sex in a committed relationship. If it's the former, I think the idea of contraception with someone you barely know is more dangerous that "microchimeraism." If the latter is the case, your partner shouldn't be sleeping with anyone else anyway unless you're in an open relationship.

Moreover, you're completely distorting what michrochimeraism is. It's not what you're describing, at all. In fact, the studies that suggest that this type of michrochimeraism occures isn't based on evidence showing deviations in DNA or the presence of foreign DNA (probably because your bodies immune system would kill foreign cells, hence why blood types are important), but that all they found was that women with more sexual partners tended to have health problems that, in turn, would affect things regarding pregnancy. Poor health might be in relationship to their lifestyle choices, in turn affecting their health, which then affects child-bearing and genetics, not "my semen is being incorporated into her DNA."
>>
I'm secure in it, also cause if a guy is such a bitchboy that it would bother him then it's likely not going to work out regardless. not to say every guy curious about their partner's history is that way, it's natural to be curious. but if you're gonna go full /r9k/ level fag about it, no thanks
>>
>>16654347
>biologically contaminated mate
found the /r9k/ retard
>>
>>16652402
youve seen the horrible reaction that many immature people can have, both men and women, towards another womans sexual past

everything from the ppl on r9k only holding pure virgin women to the standard of decent

to judgemental women who insult awoman for having a more fruition sexual past than herself
>>
>>16654948

The best route of action is not to ask, and just seek out the women that you know in your gut have low numbers
>>
>>16652402
i have a "dont ask, dont tell" policy when it comes to sexual history. its worked out well for me thus far.
>>
Because women get called sluts for having previous partners and guys don't.
/thread
>>
Femanon here and I agree with the inverse of this. I've had lots of guys be defensive about their sexual history before.
I think it's because they know that I'm only interested in guys who have not whored around a lot and they want me to like them??
A guy may lie about his sexual history (exaggerating) for his friends, and may also lie about his sexual history (diminishing) for his GF.
People do this because 1) there's no real way to check whether they're lying or not. And 2) they want to look impressive sexually.
>>
Is someone who has a large number of sexual partners and isn't ashamed of it. I find it's always the other person who is insecure about about it. Out of the insecurity they try to make me feel bad about it.
>>
>>16652685
You mean men who are smart and are looking for quality women for ltr's are avoiding sluts
>>
>>16655538
>I've had lots of guys be defensive about their sexual history before.I think it's because they know that I'm only interested in guys who have not whored around a lot and they want me to like them?? A guy may lie about his sexual history (exaggerating) for his friends, and may also lie about his sexual history (diminishing) for his GF.People do this because 1) there's no real way to check whether they're lying or not. And 2) they want to look impressive sexually.

There is also a corollary to this, many women want (often only)guys who have been with a lot of women or any women at all (so your out of luck if a virgin) because that shows your 'good with women'. Nevermind the quality of his characteror (if your looking for it) he'd stay for an ltr. Once they hear other women want him, they want him
>>
>>16655488
See, this anon's
>> 16653713
post about point about lying
and mine,
>>16653358
>That here of all places, is leading up to a particular 'double standard' (hate the term but will use it here), this is 4 Chan, most guys here don't have any sexual secrets as you'd have to have sex for that. Not many are 'Chads' and 'Chad' can always just lie if he wants. And if your sexual history is just a few legitimate gf's tat were quality women and you enjoy ltr's (honestly vanillafags are right) then how can anyone dispute your right to 'judge' or screen if the woman you are with is that kind of material? If she's a total slut, she is not and there is just abut the highest of chances she will never be. And before you point it out yes it's the same way for men too. i'll give 'Rolling Stones' the credit I personally believe is the only they deserve, getting a lay takes effort and is an accomplishment, but after that thw question is will he stay? The answer will most likely be no, especially for sluts. She cannot change him, If its a slut, she damn sure can't trick him into staying as he knows shes just good for a pump and dump. And will he rally make a reliable for father for her children, he might be 'alpha' in regards to getting women but that might just be the only thing. And will he really want to be 'saddled' with a id? If shes a single mom shes damn sure only good to thse 'alphas' to be pumped and dumped,

For a reason
,For a bit more,
Women just have more opportunity than men to accept/deny sex. If you are a guy, anon, get your nearest girl friend and go out on the street asking girl's, your friend asking guys (If your a girl grab your guy friend): First for number second for sex. Hell, take it to the logical extreme and ask only for sex. The girl will get more opportunities and the guy will have less every time (In the case of numbers maybe you could get close but the girl will still have way more interest). (cont.)
>>
>>16655902
(cont.) The issue, and rightfully so, here of 'fairness' comes into play (why should he settle for a slut, while he's gotten almost none or very little and she isn't even relationship quality, especially if he's looking for an ltr. The likelihood of her cheating increases as well as the fact if she's willing to lie, do all that for other people, she'll bd wiling don the road to do it again. Also withholding sex from you, when she's done a lot more for others, inb4 the whole 'she doesn't owe you shit line from libtards/emnazi's'. Yes, actually she does, if she wants to stay in a relationship she say's she has/wants with you. Though 'owe' might not the aptest term, more like 'agreed'. A relationship is agreement and part or that agreement, that will come up at some point is sex. You, especially if you care about/claim to 'love' each other you do your utmost to try and not hurt the other person and be the best best version of yourself, as they do as well. What does it say to how much a woman claims to care for a man she says loves,if she repeatedly denies him sex?, If she's not doing it with him, it's definitely with smeone else.
>>
>>16653895
nothing about what he's saying implies fedora at all.

or do you use that word when someone presents a rational opinion that you don't like?
>>
>Go to a party
>realize five other guys there have seen your girlfriend naked, played with her tits, stuck their dick in at least two of her orificies, and can picture her naked in their minds anytime they want.
>also that leer when you and your gf talk to one of them

This is why I wouldnt be able to date a promiscious woman. It's as simple as that, for me.
>>
>>16652522
If they can't accept the punishment they shouldn't have done the crime.
This is why all women are mentally children.
>>
>>16652743
For the relationship's sake, Ithink it would be worth knowing this to not repeat past mistakes others did
You have the right to keep it to yourself, but i strongly disrecommend it
>>
People who have a lot of casual sex are gross. This wasn't really something I realized until my late 20s after being fairly promiscuous since my late teenage years.
>>
>>16653050
[Citation Needed]
An anecdote isn't enough
>>
>>16653050
>I've known women who've been spit roasted by me and a friend while in college, but are the sweetest mom's you'd ever meet after finding the right guy.

>One girl I dated worked as a call girl for $10k a month when she was in her 20's, took more dick than you'd care to count, and by 35 had married a wonderful man.

Those poor husbands.
>>
>>16653050
>I've known women who've been spit roasted by me and a friend while in college, but are the sweetest mom's you'd ever meet after finding the right guy.

>Oh hey kid your mom has been spitroasted. Isn't she just a wonderful person? Sexual history totally doesn't matter, right?
>>
>>16654854
>microchimeraism
The fuck? That's not how biology works.
>>
>>16657028
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16084184

Not that anon but googling microchimerism got me this

>Male microchimerism was found in 21% of women overall.

>Besides known pregnancies, other possible sources of male microchimerism include unrecognized spontaneous abortion, vanished male twin, an older brother transferred by the maternal circulation, or sexual intercourse.

>Further studies are needed to determine specific origins of male microchimerism in women.
>>
>>16655548
Basically this. Most guys who care about this stuff are either afraid of their performance or are insecure for other reasons. It's just silly.
>>
>>16657483
Still that doesn't apply to sperm months or years later, the sperm would be long dead. That guy's just desperately trying to back up his purityfagging.
>>
>>16657665
>Still that doesn't apply to sperm months or years later, the sperm would be long dead.
That's not how it works.

>>16657501
Or maybe promiscuous people are disgusting?
>>
>>16657668
The jealousy
>>
>>16657716
Let's you told you parents and grandparents all about what you've done sexually and with who.

In most cases, it would disgust them. Why? Certainly not jealously.
>>
>>16657846
No because most parents or grandparents don't want to hear about your sex life regardless, same with your grandparents telling you. You don't wanna hear about old people fucking and they don't wanna hear about the younguns.
>>
>>16652402
Why does this also apply to transwomen too? I thought they were men.
>>
>>16657917
It's not about whether it's something you should do or not.

Let's say your grandmother found out that you had been with five guys. How would she react?
Now, let's say that she found out, instead, that you had been spitroasted or gangbanged? The reaction would be more severe because of the action. Certain sexual behaviors are commonly seen more disgusting than others and for good reason. It's not always about jealousy.
>>
>>16652800
OK.

Now: the tits pls
>>
Just to add on:

Women find men that have had a remarkable amount of partners as a good catch, and therefore it's not a big deal for men, and sometimes even encouraged, to share their sexual past.

For women, the more sex they have, the less desirable they become. It's a direct inverse on how one gender operates/views the other, and exactly why women are more defensive about their sexual past than men are, especially if that woman has had the average "college freshman super slut" exposure.

Though, as others have said, preferences vary by person but this is the social standard based off of literal biological human instinct
Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.