[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you tell your supervisor you want to quit your job when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 555x555) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 555x555
How do you tell your supervisor you want to quit your job when you need an excuse? Basically I'm losing all my hair and need some time to shave it all off and deal with it, I don't want to go back to the workplace and the job isn't too great to really care about it.
>>
>>16651739
That's seriously the dumbest thing I've heard in a while.
>>
>>16651739
Just shave your head ffs. If anyone asks why all you have to say is "I was going bald". Nobody cares but you.
>>
Just ask for 2 weeks of annual leave and shave your head. As the others said, no one fucking cares. Day 1 they will say something, but after that, zero care.
>>
>>16651751
>>16651759

It's not that simple. I'm bordering on suicidal and need some time to slowly get used to being bald and ugly. Throwing myself from having hair to no hair will mentally devastate me.

Of course guys like you with hair don't get it until it happens to you.
>>
>>16651739
Thomas?
>>
>>16651739

wtf is wrong with you? if you want to quit your job, why isn't that a good enough excuse?

try - "hey, I quit".
>>
>>16651739
This has seriously got to be literally the most fucking retarded question I have ever seen on /adv/.
>>
>>16651778

Because my supervisor has been good to me and I don't want to offend. Might need a reference in the future too. Fuck it I'll just say personal family reasons.
>>
File: Handsome_Squidward.jpg (25 KB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
Handsome_Squidward.jpg
25 KB, 350x263
Bald can be beautiful.
>>
>>16651774
We have our hair shaven almost entirely for our basic training and elements of our job training.

Seriously, no one will legitimately give a fuck after day 1.
>>
File: nsa-memes-7.jpg (87 KB, 625x469) Image search: [Google]
nsa-memes-7.jpg
87 KB, 625x469
>>16651785
Naw, dude, just wear a hat and gradually shorten your haircuts. Then go full baldysour when people have gotten used to your buzzcut.
>>
>>16651774
Not having hair will make you used to having no hair. People have been telling me I'm balding since I was 12. It doesn't fucking matter.

>>16651799
Or, just shave it instead of being an overly dramatic pansy.
>>
>>16651791

Not him but Militaryfags live in a different world not part of normal society.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.