[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/ this girl took a snap of the weather. But on that photo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: 1451782772030.jpg (36 KB, 400x429) Image search: [Google]
1451782772030.jpg
36 KB, 400x429
Hey /adv/ this girl took a snap of the weather. But on that photo you can see my house. So should I make a joke like "you didn't need to take a snap just to hook up with me. You could've just called me... ;)" If you guys can make it sound better that would be great too. So should I send that to her?
>>
You can't pull off something that flirty. It'd be a good line for someone other than you
>>
the fuck is wrong with you. that does not even make sense
>>
>>16648778
>"you didn't need to take a snap just to hook up with me. You could've just called me... ;)"
that doesn't even make any sense though
>>
>>16648787
>>16648791
>>16648793
What should I say then?
>>
I'm gunna say no. You will probably come off really creepy
>>
>>16648842
Alright. Thank God I didn't sent her that. Thanks anon
>>
>>16648807
If you send anything I will find you and kill you.
Please for your own sake, don't send it.
>>
I get what you're going for but no
>>
>>16648850
>>16648807
Make a joke about it... because it's def an IN...

but your "joke" was hamfisted as fuck and I would assume you're a dirtbag and a player... who's also unfunny.
>>
>>16648911
What else you got anon? Thats all I could think of for now. I'm no player, I just sometimes try to be unpredictable with the girls I speak to. It makes me more interesting as a person (being mysterious)
>>
>>16648778

>That line

I... I would have just responded with something neutral and friendly like, "Hey, that's my house in the background!" and let the possible conversation go off that, but... shit, man, please send her your line and tell us all the result.

Don't forget the "Please respond" if she takes longer than 80 seconds to reply.
>>
>>16648950
Lemme just say, I almost NEVER reject dudes that approach me... because I figure if you have the balls to swallow your pride and go for it, why not? But that line? Yeahhhh I'd pass HARD.

I dunno, you could..
make a joke that it's raining at your house...
or that you knew it was her rustling in your bushes...
or jesus I dunno I don't fuck chicks. But whatever you'd say to a buddy I guess say to her? FUCK I have no idea........
>>
>>16648964
Sorry anon. That might be too risky... maybe in person ( jokingly) but not through text
>>
>>16648778
my favorite part is you didn't even make it clear that was your house. my second favorite is how try hard this sounds. if some girl said this to you, you'd think what exactly? use that perspective from now on
>>
>>16649004
I'll definitely keep that in mind. Thanks for the advice anon
>>
>>16649016
no problem. she may have a vagina, but she's human just like you.
>>
>>16648778
Does she know it is your house? That's important info for anything you attempt referencing it.
>>
>>16648999

Well then, I am officially commandeering this line and using it on the next lucky lady to cross my path.
>>
>>16649081
Yeah she does.
>>
>>16649089
You're welcome anon. Now gets those girls!
>>
Why do you have to make a joke at all? Just say straight up that you can see your house in the pic and you will find out if she did it on purpose later on.
>>
>I can see my house from there!

Get me some fucking cookies
>>
>>16649111
You mean boys, right?
>>
>>16649004
That is a very silly perspective because men and women respond differently to certain things.

>>16649016
Rather than a girl saying it try imagining a guy saying it to you, even better.
>>
You are so cringing.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.