[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fucking hate this girl. It's my boyfriend's ex. Every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 21
File: PhotoGrid_1452046918378.jpg (292 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
PhotoGrid_1452046918378.jpg
292 KB, 720x720
I fucking hate this girl. It's my boyfriend's ex. Every time he gets drunk he talks about how he misses her because she's so cute & small. SHE'S 14. I know I'm not 4'11 or 180 pounds like her. I'm not cute, my skin isn't perfect, but I'm beautiful in my own unique ways.
My heart hurts. Every time I see her face I want to vomit. He's constantly co.paring me to her. I'm starting to hate myself..
>>
>>16648736
She's fine. It's your boyfriend that's a dick. He's still in love with her. Dump his ass.
>>
>>16648736
Ordinarily I don't tell people to dump their gf/bf but your guy sounds like a piece of shit.
>>
File: PhotoGrid_1451344450955.jpg (194 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
PhotoGrid_1451344450955.jpg
194 KB, 720x720
This is me.. I'm just so plain. There's nothing special or different about me. I wish I could just wake up & not look like myself anymore.
>>
>>16648736
How old are you?
>>
I'm 19. The worse part is once we were having sex & he talked about the only way he was getting off was by thinking of her. I cried for days over that.
>>
Yes, you should probably dump him, the problem is him and not her (and definitely not you), but
>SHE'S 14
>4"11 and 180 pounds
What? At least one of those has to have been a typo. If she's underage you shouldn't be posting her photo on here, and if you're underage you shouldn't be posting here at all. This website is for adults.
>>
Oh look another women fishing for compliments
>>
>>16648757
Wow. That's creepy considering she is only 14. Probably in the eighth grade. Middle school.

I would break up with your boyfriend, OP. Usually in these threads I push communication and all that, but your bf genuinely sounds like a creep and he is treating you like shit.

You deserve better.
>>
This is retarded. This girl hasn't done anything, your boyfriend is the cunt so dump his ass and move on he clearly doesn't have any strong feelings for you.
>>
>>16648757
2 choices:
>get rid of him now
or
>get "WELCOME" tattooed on your face and embrace your new life as a doormat
up to you
>>
>>16648748
WTF are you on about between the two of you, you're the one who strikes me as interesting. You have this nerdish look while ur also looking very feminine. That other girl has a weirdly shaped head. and her forehead is huge. Be more confident and dump whoever broke your hearth.
>>
>>16648736
I'm also a woman and either this is bait or this girl is definitely just here looking for compliments. I'd be willing to bet $2000 that she's exaggerating or lying all-together.
>>
Thank y'all. I've been thinking of breaking up with him for a while. I decided to post this first to get advice from those who don't know me or him. Now I know I'm not overthinking. He really must still love her.. I also shouldn't hate her. It's just a jealous seed I have planted in myself.
>>
>>16648770
This.
>>
No, I'm not lying or exaggerating. I wish I were, this is all I think about constantly.
>>
>>16648764
Go home /r9k/
>>
>>16648772
On what are you even basing this on?
>>
>>16648797
Not >>16648772 but I agree with her. She posted her own picture ranting about how ugly she thought she was so that lonely anons would shower her with compliments.
>>
So what if I want compliments? This is a real issue I needed advice on BUT I would like to have compliments. My boyfriend is always bringing me down. So I'm so fucking sorry for wanting to be told I'm pretty for ONCE in my life.
>>
>>16648810

Yeah, sorry...

Too many things wrong here.

-OP girl is not 180lbs, no fucking way.
-19 vs 14? How old is the guy? Creepy as fuck.
-Nobody would put up with that shit.
>>
>>16648736
>180 pounds
What?
>>
>>16648843

Op weighs 450.

So she assumes people that weigh 90 lbs soaking wet weigh 200- that makes her feel better, because she's only 2x as big as her

You get it?

It's really fucking sad, they go from loser guy to loser guy until they die alone
>>
>>16648790
>>16648797
Usually I think it's best to assume good faith, even when it comes to threads like these, but in this case ... she really does seem like she's fishing for compliments. Not buying it.
>>
is shes 4'11 and 180 pounds she must be built like a boulder..lmao
>>
Sorry, that was a typo. The 14 year old is 80 pounds. That's what I meant to say. He's so obsessed with her "perfect weight" her gorgeous brown hair, blah blah blah.
>>
No offence but she is way prettier than you
You're just a nasty jealous girl with a weird nose, nothing attractive about that
>>
I know she's prettier than me. It's obvious.
>>
>>16648879
>Outed for making a bait thread to fish for compliments
>Still fishing for compliments
>>
But the story is true. Yes I would like compliments. I want to feel good about myself.
>>
>>16648904
Then go to soc and get compliments.

This is advice and you were given advice on what to do in this situation so fuck off, dump your bf, and find someone that's not a piece of shit.
>>
Please be bait, thread. This is all just so stupid.
>>
If you want compliments that's fine. Yeah, people like to be told they're attractive.

The "so what" is trying to drag someone else into it, putting her down because you're jealous. Not cool. Don't try and take her down with you, it's not her fault.

That said:
-Your guy is creepy as fuck and should probably be reported to the cops. He should definitely be dumped.
-Why do you have OP girls picture?
-You look pretty good. Would like to see you with natural hair color.
>>
>>16648736
You realize you're shitposting, yes?
>>
And take out that fuck ugly Monroe piercing it screams poverty and teen pregnancy
>>
File: PhotoGrid_1449765205015.jpg (308 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
PhotoGrid_1449765205015.jpg
308 KB, 720x720
Her & I tried to be friends. I have a lot of pictures & videos of us. This is my natural hair.
>>
File: PhotoGrid_1445488041441.jpg (306 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
PhotoGrid_1445488041441.jpg
306 KB, 720x720
This is her & I together. We actually both had babies this year.
>>
>>16648757
Girl, you need to get away from this man as soon as possible. I know how this feels. Like to a tee. All your anger is in the wrong place. You're mad at her, but should be done with him. I know you want him to treat you better, but it's not going to happen.

You have to KNOW that this has absolutely nothing to do with you, and everything to do with him. You need to go, dump his ass. Block him from everything.

You'll be so much happier, trust me.
>>
>>16648946
Fair enough.

My opinion, keep that look - looks good. I'd smile awkwardly at you, fail to initiate conversation and then kick myself on the drive home to spend the rest of the night on /adv/.

On other words - your looks aren't a problem. Chill out a bit, and know that you're better off with no guy than a guy who is, I repeat, CREEPY AS FUCK (and clearly doesn't appreciate you, which I'll count as a close second to creepy as fuck).
>>
>>16648748
you clearly have a personality, she doesn't. i can tell just by looking at the two of you. the problem here isn't your looks or personality, it's your lack of self-esteem. would you let any friend sit in a relationship with a bf who treats them this way? don't let yourself, and just think of what you'd do for a friend until you build more self-esteem
>>
>>16648953
>had babies

Is it his baby?
>>
The last three posters, thank all of you. I don't know how to delete a thread but I got the advice I need. Thank you. :)
>>
Are you doing it on purpose or do you have resting duck face?
>>
>>16648904
You have two opposable thumbs and exceptional motor control, allowing you to grasp and manipulate objects with astounding precision.

Your teeth (both sets) are arranged in an almost perfect parabola. The inside of your mouth is a mathematically elegant shape!

The photograph you took of yourself is well-composed. You're off-center just enough for it to be artistically striking, but not enough to distract the viewer.

You look like you probably don't vomit all that often, which is a positive trait to have.
>>
>>16649001

You too, alleged neurotic girlfriend of the ex-boyfriend of a 14 year old mother.
>>
>>16648757
Are you that desperate for a partner that you're letting your asshole of a boyfriend cry over his ex? Leave while you still have dignity.
>>
there is no reason to be with him

literally no reason

if my bf said 1 word about missing his ex

DROPT. C YA. IN HELL.
>>
>>16648946
>>16648953
Now I know you're shitposting AND trolling. Go fuck off with your pitty party
>>
>>16648992
>No reply
There's your answer
>>
>>16648736
>>16648748
>>16648757

this is so over-the-top it's gotta be bait.
>>
>>16648767
This. The girl has done nothing. Your boyfriend is the asshole for not getting over her. She is innocent. He is not.
>>
>>16648774
There's no such thing as jealousy in a relationship. There should only be trust. If you can't trust the person you're with, then it's not a real relationship.
>>
>>16649033

More bait, or the dumbest post of all time?

YOU be the judge.
>>
>>16649022
>still have dignity
kek
>>
>>16648838
So dump him and find someone who thinks you're pretty if that's the only worth you want for your life. Either way move on.
>>
>>16648879
And if she is prettier than you, why do you give a flying fuck? Whether she's prettier than you or uglier than you, your boyfriend should not be comparing you to her. If she was ugly you'd still be upset as to why he's so hung up on her.
>>
Are you all to retarded to notice every girl in each picture is a different fucking girl? Fuckkkk
Now end this lame troll thread
>>
File: PhotoGrid_1443315430619.jpg (204 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
PhotoGrid_1443315430619.jpg
204 KB, 720x720
That's true. It would bother me if she were ugly or pretty. I guess I'm so obsessed because I think I can make myself be like her so he'll love me.

I married him in July because I got pregnant with his baby. She got pregnant with another guys baby. But he still talks to her & buys her baby stuff. I would leave him but then it would year apart the family I'm trying to have. This is a picture of us & YES I was pregnant. I know my story sounds far fetched but it isn't.
>>
A different girl? I've only posted picture of me & her? I dye my hair a lot if that's what throws you off. I would say to just add me on social media for proof but I'm not risking any weirdos stalking me.
>>
File: PhotoGrid_1440998054253.jpg (403 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
PhotoGrid_1440998054253.jpg
403 KB, 720x720
These are photos of him & I throughout the past year. Obviously I'm the same person, my hair is just different.
>>
>>16649082
> married him
Your opening post says "boyfriend". I'm pretty sure he's a "husband" not a boyfriend if you're married. Now I know this is a troll.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1444342231848.jpg (57 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1444342231848.jpg
57 KB, 720x720
Whatever. We got married, I have pictures to prove that too.
>>
You know you are the stereotypical immature "try too hard to look unique and edgy even though I look like other scene/punk type of chick" we make fun of around here, right?
>>
I don't even look punk or scene or any of that. I have purple hair, which I think is actually very girly. If having colorful hair makes someone hardcore then ok. Lmao.
>>
>>16649145
> redneck marriage

Typical. No wonder you come off as so vapid and stupid.
>>
Redneck? It was casual & we got married in a garden. I didn't want to wear a dress, mainly because I was pregnant so nothing looked right on me. I told he it wouldn't be fair for him to dress up if I couldn't so we kept it simple.
>>
Girl you basically come off as saying "the most important thing in my life is having sex with this hot guy and hope other people think I'm hot too!!" You come off as sad if this has been your only aspiration and now you're stuck for the rest of your life with a man who doesn't truly love you.
>>
No. He begged me to have sex with him. I know I'm too pretty for him, just not as pretty as her.
>>
>>16648748
Damn you're ugly
Are you on meth?
>>
this thread is actually fucking hilarious, thank you op for this glimpse into your horrible fucked up life i LOVE it
>>
If you're a real person, you just keep coming off as more sad and pathetic.You come off as the type who is insecure in herself, who needed validation that you're hot and beautiful so you were desperate to hook up with this guy to feel loved and be considered beautiful. But because you were so desperate, you got pregnant and married him because "whatever it's true love anyway!!".
But now he's constantly pining over her ex-girlfriend so you secretly regret it and need someone to tell you you're beautiful because that's how you got into this mess in the first place.

The most important thing in life is not to be beautiful. You can be beautiful and be unsuccessful and pathetic. A good looking idiot is only good for fucking and not a meaningful relationship.

Congratulations on making the life you have for your insecurity.
>>
>>16649170
> simple

So you wore slutty shorts where we can almost see your buttcheeks.

Classy. You've set up a great future for yourself you trainwreck.

Next time learn to use protection. Condoms and birth control are cheaper than a baby.
>>
>>16649181
> he begging me

The fact that you gave into his begging shows how much of a doormat you are. You really love people walking all over you.
>>
you guys are so fucking stupid, these pics are all saved from a browser.
fucking morons
>>
What? These are pictures from my phone I made collages of on photo grid. Stupid.
>>
>>16649259
shut the fuck up, don't make me google search them you cunt.
How pathetic do you have to be to make up these stories and post pics about these three people. I bet you're so fucking jealous of them, and you probably want them to see this and attack each other with blames of who began the thread.
Congrats, you're doing great with your life
>>
>>16649145
I bet your baby's name rhymes with Aidan.
>>
File: trollthread.jpg (18 KB, 240x249) Image search: [Google]
trollthread.jpg
18 KB, 240x249
>>
Bitch your eyebrows are shaded in horribly. Big fucking nose. One sniff and you can inhale the 80 pound year old girl in your nose bruh. Looking like a fucking duck. Insecure as fuck. The girl is prettier than you. This dude doesn't love you. This probably isn't even you. Cunt
>>
>>16649279
i already searched. no matches.
>>
File: 1451480328352.jpg (38 KB, 360x361) Image search: [Google]
1451480328352.jpg
38 KB, 360x361
>>16648736
>>16648748
>>
File: 1450570902203.jpg (3 KB, 124x125) Image search: [Google]
1450570902203.jpg
3 KB, 124x125
>>
Of course there aren't any matches. These are my photos & videos. I would just get on this site to lie & waste my time. I'm being honest. Yes, I started sleeping with him to male myself feel worth something. Then I fell in love with him. It wasn't until after we got married that he started acting this way. I don't wanna give up on him because I know he's a good person AND a great father. But it's hard when I feel like he doesn't even see beauty in me.
>>
File: PhotoGrid_1451532978449.jpg (235 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
PhotoGrid_1451532978449.jpg
235 KB, 720x720
My nose isn't big either. If you're going to insult me at least give facts.
>>
>>16649088
It's like you guys are trapped in 2008 or something.
>>
>>16649495
yeah shit like this was popping in like 2006-2007. I believe they were called scene kids. Man all the mcr themed friend video collages I have sat through. fuck that shit...
>>
>Says she is 180 pounds
>photo shows her to be thin
Just admit you are a freshmen in highschool who has a crush on a 14 year old girl and does not know what to say because you are a very shy person. It's the truth in this situation you are just a teen looking for the advice board of 4chan because you have feelings for this chick.
>>
>>16649589
And you are comparing chicks you like together for us to pick the hot one while getting a reaction out of us because you want to get your question answered.
>>
Sunshine, it may be hard for you, but you should dumb your boyfriend.
He is your boyfriend who is hurting you, you're not worth it.
Leave him and move on.
>>
this girl looks ugly and fake and reminds me of my whore ex. OP desu you're better looking than she is lol.
>>
>>16648736
Grow up and move on. Jesus Christ, when you begin to be irritated from someone else choice(s). You truly need to figure out, this simple question...

Who's life are you living ?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (155 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
155 KB, 1280x720
Everyone in this thread
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onfeoD2M-RM
>>
You've all been trolled. This is a bait thread.
>>
File: dwXnq.png (77 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
dwXnq.png
77 KB, 500x500
>>
File: trolled4.png (10 KB, 488x373) Image search: [Google]
trolled4.png
10 KB, 488x373
How did this thread get so many replies? She's clearly a troll.
>>
>>16649678
>>16649698
>>16649703
>>16649712
Post it again, maybe somebody will acknowledge your cleverness this time around.
>>
File: trolled6.png (59 KB, 1351x960) Image search: [Google]
trolled6.png
59 KB, 1351x960
>>
File: trolled7.png (638 KB, 960x751) Image search: [Google]
trolled7.png
638 KB, 960x751
>>16649714
Everybody needs to know how badly they got trolled by posting in this thread.
>>
File: trolled8.jpg (13 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
trolled8.jpg
13 KB, 250x250
>>
File: trolled9.png (15 KB, 404x328) Image search: [Google]
trolled9.png
15 KB, 404x328
>>
>>16649730
Dude, you really think most of the people on this board are unaware they probably respond to the occasional troll post? Most folks here just figure it's more rewarding to not worry about it and respond as though they're legit than to scream "THIS IS BAIT YOU MORONS" at every third thread. You think you're being savvy and insightful, but you're pretty much just being tedious.
>>
>>16649730
>those annoying trollface replicas from Reddit have finally grown on me after 5 years

Such a strange feeling, my friend.
>>
File: trolled10.jpg (79 KB, 626x583) Image search: [Google]
trolled10.jpg
79 KB, 626x583
You've been Trolled!
You've been Trolled!
You have probably been told.
Don't reply, to this guy;
he is just getting a rise,
out of you! Yes it's true,
you respond and thats his cue
to start trouble on the double
while he strokes his manly stubble

You've been Trolled!
You've been Trolled!
You should probably just fold
When the only winning move is not to play
And yet you keep on trying,
Mindlessly Replying.
You've been Trolled.
You've been Trolled.
Have a Nice Day!
>>
>>16649743
I will respond to that with a picture of a thermostat. You've been trolled.
>>
All three of you have the same emotional age.
>>
>>16649790
The Twenty-third Amendment (Amendment XXIII) to the United States Constitution extends the right to vote in the presidential election to citizens residing in the District of Columbia by granting the District electors in the Electoral College, as if it were a state. The amendment was proposed by the 86th Congress on June 16, 1960, and ratified by the states on March 29, 1961.

The Electoral College, established in Article II, Section 1, Clause 2 of the United States Constitution, is the institution that elects the President and Vice President of the United States every four years. The President and Vice President are not elected directly by the voters. Instead, they are elected by "electors" who are chosen by popular vote on a state-by-state basis. As the District of Columbia is not a state, it was not entitled to any electors prior to the adoption of the Twenty-third Amendment. Citizens living in the district were therefore shut out from the presidential–vice presidential election process. The first presidential election in which the District of Columbia participated was the election of 1964. This amendment mentions the Twelfth Amendment to the United States Constitution when it mentions how the district's electors should perform duties provided by said amendment.

According to the terms of the amendment, the district is allocated as many electors as it would have if it were a state, but no more electors than the least populous state (currently Wyoming, which has three electors); thus, the district cannot have more than three electors. Even if it were a state, the district's population would entitle it to only three electors.[1] Since the passage of this amendment, the District's electoral votes have been cast for the Democratic Party's presidential and vice presidential candidates in every election.
>>
>>16649744
Mentor (MEN-(t)ər) is a city in Lake County, Ohio, United States. Mentor was first settled in 1797. The population was 47,159 at the 2010 census. In July 2006, CNNMoney.com ranked Mentor 68th in a list of the Top 100 Best Places to Live in America. Just four years later in July 2010, CNNMoney.com ranked Mentor 37th on the same list.

In 1876 James A. Garfield purchased a home in Mentor, from which he conducted the first successful front porch campaign for the presidency. Garfield coined the term "Mentorite" when referring to a native of Mentor.[citation needed] That home is now maintained as the James A. Garfield National Historic Site. The city is home to Headlands Beach State Park, the longest public swimming beach in Ohio. The city is a major center of retail stores, ranking sixth-largest in Ohio as of 2012,[6] and restaurants, ranking seventh-largest in the state as of 2012.[7] US 20 (Mentor Avenue) is the major retail center, which includes the Great Lakes Mall, with additional shopping and strip malls found along most major roads. Convenient Food Mart is based in Mentor. Major products include medical related, polymers, plastics, electric boards and other peripherals that generally serve the computer and automation industries. Two major railroads pass through the city, CSX Transportation and Norfolk Southern.

Mentor's school system consists of 9 elementary schools, three middle schools, and Mentor High School. Like many school systems in Ohio, Mentor Schools suffered a financial crisis in the early 2000s, but passed a large levy and is now largely on solid footing[8] - one of the fastest Ohio school systems ever to emerge from fiscal emergency.[citation needed] The financial difficulties were due in part to years of accounting fraud.

City government is based on a city manager executive appointed by city council. The city encourages development of light industry, which is reflected in its diverse economy and very low property taxes.
Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.