[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend "dated" a guy a couple years ago who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: radical.png (92 KB, 352x400) Image search: [Google]
radical.png
92 KB, 352x400
My girlfriend "dated" a guy a couple years ago who lived in New York. We live in North Carolina. She only met him once and that was after they broke up, but she still texts him daily and snapchats and everything. She told me she was just friends, but the idea that they dated at one time and how he calls her "bae" and things really bothers me. Am I overreacting or do I have a reason?
>>
hey hey u u i dont like ur girlfriend
>>
>>16644229

>ldr text "relationship"
>they only met after they broke up

I wouldnt be worried anon

Any more than you worry about her 5th grade boyfriend stealing her back

Sounds more like this guy is a beta orbiter
>>
>>16644272
He's not ugly though
>>
They text every day? Red flag
The snapchat every day? Red flag
He calls her bae? Red fucking flag

They probably fucked that one day they hung out. Are you autistic?
>>
>>16644331
But I don't know that. She tells me she loves me and I go to all kinds of things with her family and we have tons of sex and hang out.
>>
>>16644351
Fucking ask her to stop... If she loves you she will stop texting him Jesus fucking Christ it's not that hard. If she doesn't than she's probably fucking him
>>
>>16644396
But I feel like I'll breach her trust by asking her to stop. She told me way back when we first began dating that she hates ultimatums and won't do them.
>>
Sooooo they dated but your saying she said they were just friends? It's weird that she's talking to her ex..
>>
I told my girlfriend it makes me uncomfortable that she texts with a guy she met at a bar before we even met.

She respectfully understood and broke contact.

I think. Anyway, feels fine now.
>>
>>16644407
Yeah she met him online and "dated", they sent each other texts and snaps, nudes I guess. Then they broke up. She still talks to him on the phone, texts, and snaps. She tells me that he's like her best friend. I know how guys are, and I know he would dick her in a second. But I dont think she sees it like that.
>>
Kill her.
>>
>>16644429
this is obv the only solution

kill her you dumb faggot
>>
>>16644468
>>16644429
but I want to spend my life with her.
>>
>>16644473
Then kill yourself afterwards too.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.