[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bad trip
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (951 KB, 1225x1702) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
951 KB, 1225x1702
Drugfags needed.
Anyone ever had a psychadelic crisis? How did you deal with the trauma afterwards? I can explain my situation if people actually show up to help and it's not just a bunch of straight edge losers trolling
>>
Anyone?
>>
Last bump. If it does ill try again later
>>
>>16643113
Dies*
>>
>>16643030
Yea bro i know what your talking about.
Surround yourself in a relaxed environment with loved ones, like your family.
If you still live at home, try hanging out with mom or siblings and just generally around the house and not in your bedroom.
It will give you an enormous sense of wellbeing and allow you to prioritise the true happinesses in your life.
>>
>>16643237
Thanks. Yeah I actually talked to my mom and step dad about it yesterday (I tripped Saturday) since they did it all when they were younger. They were understanding and accepting and had me lay in bed and rest. But I was still pretty funky and started to feel bad again after I smoked, and started having a huge panic attack. I feel myself again today but being back home and seeing my room and remembering I feeling like I had to fight to stay alive and not commit suicidide is stressing me out. Also the main reason the trip got shitty was because I smoked after peaking and stired the chaos back up. Smoking usually helps me relax and sleep but I'm afraid to smoke afain
>>
>>16643278
Yo

Sorry, dk if I can help, but, in my experience, just continue to try and relax.

Give it another day or two, you should be feeling back to normal sooner or later. A trip could really fuck with your head but don't buy into any of that shit about it permanently fucking with you. Things will all go back to normal, you will feel like you did before the trip, and it'll all be fine. Maybe wait to smoke a bit or just smoke a tiny amount. Get some rest.
>>
Honestly, it kinda depends on what drug you did. Honestly, sometimes the best way to deal with a bad trip is to keep doing psycadelics until you understand and process what your mind is trying to tell you. It sounds counterintuitive, I know. Acid is a little rough, but you could benifit from doing Ayahusca. They actually have a legal clinic in Washington state now. It also might help to talk to a psycologist, especially one that deals with jugian psycology and can help you make sense of some of the things you say.
>>
>>16643301
Thanks. No that's very reassuring.
and yeah I feel it. I'm pretty experienced with psychedelics but I've been lucky enough to never have a bad experience or crisis other than being overwhelmed and scared for a few minutes the first couple times I really "broke through"
I know it's not going to permanently ruin my brain but I'm just stressed and don't know how to feel. Thanks again tho man
>>
>>16643317
Yeah it was "L" thoufh I pretty much always assume it's RC, and it took me two hours to peak, but close enough. Real L is usually more intense anyways.
The initial trip wasn't bad or scary- a little dark and lonely but overall beneficial and fun at some points.
Shit got out of hand when I smoked a bowl a couple hours after I finished peaking and was tripping giraffes out of nowhere again ten times harder than before and just for scared and confused which probably made my mind manifest things in a negative manner.
I definitely want to continue tripping, though. Next time I probably will during daylight with a close friend or my sig other
>>
>>16643417
Just got*
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.