[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Giving honest relationship advice tell me your problems anons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: FB_IMG_1451369117796.jpg (17 KB, 480x260) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1451369117796.jpg
17 KB, 480x260
Giving honest relationship advice tell me your problems anons
>>
I'll shoot.
Seeing/dating this girl for about 2 months.
She's already stated she doesn't "want anything more" but wants me to take her out on dates and see what happens and has said were friends even though we cuddle, kiss and have sex.

Haven't seen or heard from her in the last couple days.

Do I keep going or forget about it?
>>
Bro. Don't give her your all if she's going to be a sometime thing. Honestly you should be looking for someone else looks like she just wants you for sex and material things . Which might be okay if youre into that but, i would have other options if i were you.
>>
>>16641922
Thanks bro.

I know you're right as well. I think I've gotten attached to the wrong one.
>>
File: 350px-Demoman_taunt_laugh.png (125 KB, 350x352) Image search: [Google]
350px-Demoman_taunt_laugh.png
125 KB, 350x352
>>16641922
>not knowing how to reply to posts
>>
>>16641907

Id back off and see how she reacts.
>>
>>16641947
Bumped into her while I was at work but I'll definitely back off now.

She's named things that we could do and places to visit but every now and then when it seems right and were literally in bed and cuddling to state that she doesn't want more.
>>
>>16641890
Dating thia girl for over a year

I took her virginity but 2 months in before we banged a dude left his shirt at her house. Every single sign points to no but im still pissed i didnt do more to fuck shit up. I was 17 then and 19 now.
How do i move on from this? Nothing like this has ever happened since then and she loves me a lot.
>>
>>16641999
See how she reacts when you treat her the way she treats you.
>>
>>16642011
Bring it up.
It's 2 years later she has no reason to lie about it now.
If she gets defensive leave it alone.
don't make it a bigger issue than it really is
>>
Met a girl at NYE, I was drunk, she wasn't. We went over to my house because she needed to charge her phone (30m bike ride).

At my house, she is there just charging her phone. I offered her to sleep over here since she needed to bike 1.5hr to her house. She thought it was because I wanted sex (she said later on small bike ride back( brought here out of my town).
When i brought here i told here that if she sent me a message tomorrow i will feel like it means she wants a relationship (I was drunk af... regret it rly).

She didnt msg me the day after
> added her on fb to speak.

She doesn't seem into me anymore, how do i fix this via facebook chat? Can't meet her in person since i dunno where she lives. I just want me and her to be in contact more, or her opening up if she doesnt like me back in any way.

btw, she said her new years resolution(?) was to be less slutty so she didnt want to sleep here.
>>
>>16642368
just forget about it dude
>>
>>16642368

>she said her new years resolution(?) was to be less slutty so she didnt want to sleep here.

Ayyyyyyyyyy

Nice excuse tho
>>
What do you do when you are moved more by someone's misery than by their love?
>>
dating a guy for over 4 years, we no longer seem to have anything to talk about or do. He's much older than me, and I'm college age. I am running into a problem where I am having lots of things to do and passions to pursue in my life, while his interests/goals have seemed to have disappeared. He has pretty much exchanged his life for me. How to save relationship plz halp (or should we even save it?)
>>
>>16641999
she's probably just scared with getting too close to you
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.