[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how to deal with guilt.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: guilt.jpg (63 KB, 373x526) Image search: [Google]
guilt.jpg
63 KB, 373x526
pic related
>>
Own it.
>>
>>16641305
own what? i have one of those chairs. mine doesn't have arms.
>>
File: 0970693846.jpg (2 MB, 1800x2675) Image search: [Google]
0970693846.jpg
2 MB, 1800x2675
The only thing that has ever worked for me
>>
>>16641314
if i told her it might mean the end of their marriage.
>>
>>16641313
No, the guilt, silly rabbit.
>>
>>16641320
what does it mean to own guilt.
>>
>>16641314
I used to do this, I really liked it, it was fun and felt good. Might try it out again.
>>16641301
I can tell you what I did, I accepted it, I had sex with my mate's gf (we were wasted) and felt like shit. And I accepted that I wronged him and accepted the pain as my punishment. Time went by and the guilt faded away but never completely.
>>
>>16641319
So fucking what. People deserve to be able to make informed decisions. Who in their right mind would want to stay in a marriage built on lies?
>>16641334
It's great fun and does feel awesome. I only do it with my gf. My mom lost her shit when I told her how I really feel.
>>
>>16641340
>So fucking what. People deserve to be able to make informed decisions. Who in their right mind would want to stay in a marriage built on lies?
it's his place to tell her if he's ever going to. i can't even look her in the eye anymore and try to stay far away from both of them now. never going back there.
>>
>>16641348
Okay then delete this thread you fucking faggot. You're being so vague and obnoxious. I hate when people come here and bat away every single suggestion that is made. You should feel guilty for being so retarded and such an intellectusl midget before you feel guilty because your friend cheated on his runescape girlfriend.
>>
>>16641301
guilt is irrelevant
it accomplishes nothing, it changes nothing
>>
>>16641351
wow fuck you. if you don't want to help then why even post'?
>>
>>16641379
Don't ever fucking respond to me again unless you're contributing to this thread.
>>
>>16641390
something tells me you don't have anything worthwhile to say anyway.

fuck this thread is off to a bad start.

i fucked a married man regularly for several months, back when i was a piece of shit. now i'm better but the guilt eats at me.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.