[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 18
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered
Keep your questions short and sweet for more answers.
And please no derailing arguments.

Avoid asking these common questions:

>Is it normal for me to go to a club/bar by myself?
Yes. Stop overthinking this.

>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
Some do, some don't.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Think positive, and get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it.

>I like someone. What do I do?
Ask them out.

>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
Most likely

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. Stop overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Did I fuck it up with this guy/girl?
Maybe, maybe not. We're not in their head, we don't know. No amount of your walls of text will fix that.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing

>Would you date a virgin?
As long as they aren't insecure about it. Complexes are a total turn-off.

>Someone has made it abundantly clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>

>That one guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships
No one wants to cuddle you. Stop asking

>Brandon or Female Brandon
Piss off.

>Frog
Also piss off.
>>
Guys, how much would it bother you if a long term girlfriend revealed she was infertile without ever bringing it up before?
Assuming you had never spoken positively or negatively about having children before.
>>
>>16639405
Zero, but only out of the abundance of fortune that I have no qualms with adoption. That's a dangerous gamble to take when so many men aren't cool with finding out that they're not going to have a natural family.
>>
>>16639405
How long term?
I'd be pretty sad/pissed, but if I really liked the girl I wouldn't let it get in the way.
>>
>>16639405
Personally, I have little to no desire for children, and conversely, I think adoption is absolutely great, so it'd be an absolute non-issue.

BUT, the world is full of stupid idiots who feel the need to pass on their genes like they were sooo important, so idunno what to tell ya...
>>
>>16639405
I'd be happy because I can't stand kids or the idea of wasting 20+ years of my life and income on them, but I'm a rare case.
>>
>>16639416
>How long term
3 years and a while.
>>
>>16639429
Oh my god you kept it from him for three years?
>>
>>16639429
Not a guy, but that's far too long to not tell a guy that you can't have kids.
>>
I'm slow to warm up to people, and generally have to get to know girls before I like them enough to ask them out. The problem is that by that point, they've already lost interest in me as dating material.

What do I do about this?
>>
I've been dating this guy for about two years now. We went backpacking together and then we moved to the country where he was born. (He has citizenship in two countries, I'm from a different country than the ones he's from as well.)

It's been six months and I'm not adapting well here. I've applied for an extended visa to let me stay another year (waiting on that to process now) but I would have to go through a residency application process to stay here any longer. The problem is that if I go through that process, I will have to stay in this country for at least three years.

Before I met my boyfriend, I was really career motivated. I kind of put that all on hold to go backpacking with him because it sounded like a great experience (and it was). The thing is, I can't work legally in this country so I'm working online as a tutor for people in a different time zone. I'm a tutor in an area where I do have past work experience but I absolutely hate this field and it's not what I studied in school/the career path I was working on before I got together with my boyfriend.

My boyfriend covered almost all of the financial costs for our backpacking trip and so while we've been living here I've been covering like 95% of our day to day costs (outside of rent, which we split evenly) and I also do 95% of the cooking/cleaning/laundry/shopping/errands as well.

I feel like my relationship is unbalanced, like I've been asked to put my happiness on hold to live in this bleak country and do a shitty job while taking care of everything at home as well. I don't know what I can do. My boyfriend flat out refuses to live in my country, and the other one where he has citizenship is too expensive/difficult for both of us to live together. What should I do?
>>
>>16639435
Unfortunately yes, I totally avoided even thinking about it until lately.
>>16639437
>>16639424
>>16639422
>>16639411
So I should break it to him asap?
>>
>>16639454
>So I should break it to him asap?
Yes. And don't be surprised if he's not happy about it
>>
>>16639437

I am a guy, that does want and has always dreamed of starting a family--even as a kid--and this.

I can't say I would go so far as to break up, because I haven't had this happen to me, but after three years, if I was that invested I'd definitely be a bit pissed off. And I would feel completely and totally justified in my right to be angry both on an emotional, and on a moral/principle level.
>>
>>16639451
You should leave. I think the mistake you're making is seeing the past as an investment and the present as needing patience (and more investment) to eventually see the long-term rewards. That's called the sunk cost fallacy. The truth is that you got "what you paid for" in the past as you were paying for it. You gave your company and time away from your ambitions and you got the backpacking experience in return. Transaction complete. There's no more value to derive from that.

Now look at today. What are you getting in return for covering 95% of everything and abandoning 100% of your ambitions? Sounds like fuck all.
>>
>>16639454
No shit you should tell him. The gamble only gets worse as time goes on.
>>
>>16639451
Can't you get a visa that does allow you to work? Or citizenship in this country too? And honestly, if you're not happy there, then there's no point in you staying and being miserable.
>>
>>16639454
Have you guys ever talked about kids at all? What about getting married? Test the waters with him, just casually try to find out if he would even want kids. If he's all "god no I hate children" then you can just tell him. If he's super into kids then try to let him down gently. Do you ever want to adopt kids? Maybe you could phrase it like you would prefer to do adoption. This might not even be that big of a deal, who can even afford kids now?
>>
Girls:

Im 20 years old but I look like I'm 15. Would that affect girls being attracted to me? I feel like they would want someone who a least looks like a man.
>>
>>16639405
If I thought I was going to marry the girl, and if I was with her for three years that would certainly be the future I was heading toward, then I would be devastated.
I'd almost certainly stay with the girl, but I personally really want my own biological children, and that's something that provides a rather large obstacle.
You should tell him as soon as possible.
>>
>>16639457
>>16639466
>>16639473
I'll go ahead with it then.
Also marriage, that has been mentioned maybe half a dozen times ever. I get a feeling he doesn't want a wedding, which I'm also satisfied with.
>>
Y'alright girls,

Nervous awkward guy dating an awkward girl here. I was on here a few weeks ago asking for advice on how to be more romantic or physical on the next date, after we finally figured out we actually like each other.

So we had our fourth date. We had dinner in a little Italian place and then went to a pub to drink and chat.
Unfortunately, I didn't really end up seizing the moment and doing anything physical because I kept overthinking it and didn't want to fuck anything up.
When it was time for her to leave, we hugged, and she immediately pecked me on the lips and scurried off into the train station. Then later apologised via text for "assaulting my face"
I was a bit stunned cause it was all very fast and I don't think I reacted very well, but I assured her that I enjoyed it and I've just been shy and rubbish at this whole thing.

Is it appropriate to just kiss her as a greeting next time? Because of how we left it, I feel like I need to get things going so it doesn't just stagnate out of inactivity. I know once I break the physical barrier I'll be comfortable but I seriously have no idea how to play it.
>>
>>16639462
Yeah but I feel like I "owe" my boyfriend because he paid for almost everything on our trip, so I feel like I have to stay to make things even. Also, since I pay for a lot of our stuff now, and there's only so much work from home/freelance stuff I can do, my income isn't great and I have minimal savings. I'm not in a position where I feel like I could leave financially speaking.

>>16639469
I can get a work visa after the residency application approves because I don't have the necessary experience to qualify for an industry specific visa.

I'm not happy and I keep trying to justify all of this nonsense in the name of our relationship, and I do love my boyfriend but I don't know how much more I can give.

I've tried talking about this with him in the past and he shuts me down fast and says stuff like "what are you going to do? do you want to go back to your country and live with your parents?". (My parents were really abusive) He criticizes the country I'm from all the time. He says I haven't tried hard enough to make friends here. It's not like we could afford to move somewhere. He works part time and I try to get a 40 hour week through tutoring and freelance but the work isn't always there, you know?

I've been trying to get back into working on things related to my career just as a hobby at this point and I feel so behind and depressed that I can't get anything done. I cry at least two or three times a week now. I just feel so stuck and I don't know what to do.
>>
hey guys/girls
First dare yesterday, went well, second date I hope tomorrow, then she will go on the other side of the country the day after, and I won't see her for three to four weeks.
Should I try to seal the deal with a kiss? She's not the rushing type but I'm afraid I will lose her for good if I don't act tomorrow
>>
Girls,

What's a hobby or interest that a guy can have that makes him more interesting to you? I feel like videogames, anime, philosophy, literature, and history - my main interests - are really boring and/or nerdy to most people. I'm also pretty into fitness, and it seems plenty of girls are, so there's that. I've met a few girls who I could talk with about these things despite them having close to zero knowledge about them, but ideally I'd have more shared interests.
So, what does everyone think I should pick up?
>>
Guys,
If you ask a girl out on a proper date it means you have some sort of feelings for her right, and not just want to sleep with her?
>>
I can't orgasm when with my bf.
Every advice i can get tells me to get to know what i like and tell/show him.
I get that. But how do i do that? When i masturbate, i don't focus on exact moves and timing. It just happens. And he could never intuitively do the exact right thing at the exact right moment to make me cum. But i can't teach him because i don't know how i do it myselfe. I masturbate on auto-pilote. I feel like a truly lost cause...
>>
>>16639528
Don't find a new hobby, find a girl that's compatible
>>
>>16639529
generally yes

but you should get a sense by the end of the date

you could also play it slow and if he bails, then there you go
>>
>>16639528
I'm really into fitness too, so a guy that is and can lift with me will make me hugely attracted to him.

The rest, well...I don't know, I don't really mind. Don't try to pick things up just for a girl. If you meet someone compatible with you, you'll both learn about each other's hobbies, and she won't judge you for yours.
>>
>>16639529
That's incorrect. In fact most of the dates I offer involve women I barely know at all. The point of the date is to get to know each other. The reason I'm asking is basically that I'm attracted to her and I'm optimistic about what lies beneath.

Moreover, I might enjoy a girl's company enough to like spending time with her despite having no deep romantic feelings. I'm fine with pitching a "proper date" in order to have a fun evening and some great sex afterward.
>>
File: how to respond.gif (89 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
how to respond.gif
89 KB, 600x450
>>16639529
...y-yes, of c-course it does, haha...
>>
>>16639529
it depends. I ask a girl out to bone her or because I truly love and want to be with her with the same face
>>
>>16639556
Easier said than done. I've met some that are compatible in terms of interests, but they have always been exactly opposite from me in terms of political views, religion, or value systems.
>>
>>16639529
Neither. Like 90% of the time our goal on a first date is to judge if we want to be in a relationship with her in the first place.
>>
File: not impressed.jpg (7 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
not impressed.jpg
7 KB, 200x200
>>16639556
Tip-top triggered by posts like these, because I work 6 days a week and my only hobby is PC Gaming. It's what I love to do and pretty much the only thing I have time for.

When you say incorrect shit like this, it works towards putting a depressing mood into my day, I'll fucking tell you what. There's a whole elephant's worth of hobbies guys could have that are an absolute, 100% sausage fest.
>>
>>16639529
>If you ask a girl out on a proper date it means you have some sort of feelings for her right, and not just want to sleep with her?

>>16639564
>The point of the date is to get to know each other.
>Moreover, I might enjoy a girl's company enough to like spending time with her despite having no deep romantic feelings. I'm fine with pitching a "proper date" in order to have a fun evening and some great sex afterward.

>>16639573
>Neither. Like 90% of the time our goal on a first date is to judge if we want to be in a relationship with her in the first place.

These are the correct answer for me.
>>
>>16639586
That's a pretty good summary, alright thanks!
>>
I was drinking with a female friend of mine the other day and she ended up asking if I thought her friend had a nice body. I answered that I did and we kind of laughed about it but that was the end of it, she made no other mention of the friend.

Girls what was the point?
Also we had called this friend earlier in the night and I was hitting on her quite a bit
>>
Guys and girls:

What is your age and the youngest/oldest you'd go out with, assuming their maturity level was compatible with yours?
>>
>>16639619
Ten years in either direction
>>
>>16639619
Male. 24. Ages 18-40.
Of course, 40 would be primarily for that amazing mature body sex, but I've almost landed in a serious relationship with a 38 year old, but she had to move states.
>>
>>16639619
Female here. Younger - about a year. Older - 5-7 years. Any older and they're far too immature for their age
>>
>>16639636
>assuming their maturity level was compatible with yours
>and they're far too immature for their age
Good job lady.
>>
>>16639642
Compatible with mine =/= mature for their age
It's okay, English can be hard
>>
>>16639583
I was in that situation until last year as well. Small business, 6 day weeks and sometimes 7, 10-14 hour days were common, and I had an hour each way commute too. I barely had time to get a couple rounds of a game in after work, and when I had days off I was so beat that I just laid around in bed all day with no energy. My only other active hobby was working on my car, which I could do easily because I worked at an auto shop, but I never had time to do anything but commute in it.

I'm actually having trouble adjusting to having free time and figuring out how to fill it, my job totally killed my social life so I end up gaming and browsing the internet all day and drinking too much beer. (Which has also caused me to gain 10 lbs in 6 months, that doesn't help with meeting women either.)

>>16639619
29 here.

Youngest would be 21 (for legal drinking), but that feels weird, 25 is more likely, and I'd say maybe 36 at the top end, but preferably more like 32.
>>
>>16639649
If they're too immature for their age according to you, by definition that's incompatible with you (vis a vis your expectations of a partner's maturity).

I wasn't getting on your case for poor reading. I was pointing out that you didn't think this through. Compatibility isn't the same as equality. It also has to do with your opinions.
>>
>>16639528
At least you've got the fitness thing, man, that's a pretty good one. I have similar hobbies otherwise, but I hate going to the damn gym. I don't mind the physical side of it, I ski and hike and love it, but the gym is dead boring, takes a whole bunch of time out of my day, and I always feel really stupid being some out of shape wimpy guy surrounded by gym bros.
>>
>>16639658
Expectations aren't about compatibility though, they're more along the lines of preferences
>>
>>16639661
Just do bodyweight workout at home.
(As in using your body as weight in substitution for equipment. Not "I'm fat and this is how I lose weight" workout. That's called jogging.)
>>
>>16639665
And your preferences don't draw from your own personal maturity?

I think the point of mentioning compatible maturity was specifically to rule the topic out in favor of alternative concerns like legality and physical qualities as others have mentioned. Otherwise all of the answers would be the same obvious commentary on maturity.
>>
>girl invited me out very suddenly
>had a nice time, nothing happened
>ask her out again
>seems hesitant

Did I blow it or am I overreacting?
>>
This is one for both.

Met a girl on a night out, we made out for a while and ended up sleeping together (non sexually).

i want to ask her out and the only contact I can get with her is on Facebook.

I've never asked a girl out other than face to face and I'm unusually nervous. Can anyone give me some hints for wording it? I don't want to come across as a spaz here.
>>
Do girls actually have a problem with short guys?

One of my friends is 5'2" and he's also an insufferable prick. He always says he can't get women because of his height, I think he can't get women because he's an ass. I want to be able to tell him the height doesn't matter and to work on his personality, but for all I know the height might matter.

I'm 5'9", which is also short by 4chan's standards, and it's never hurt me in any way in the dating world.
>>
>>16639405
>Guys, how much would it bother you if a long term girlfriend revealed she was infertile without ever bringing it up before?
Pretty frustrated to be honest, but I would have also probably had mentioned children at some point.

You should let him know sooner than later. This is something I'd probably end a relationship over, and no point in making things difficult.

>>16639529
If I was just after casual sex, there are easier ways to go about it than to fake interest and feelings.

>>16639619
23, with 28 and 21 give or take I suppose.
>>
>>16639695
"i enjoyed the time with you"
"would like too meet again"
"i though we could continue where we left last time"
>>post OC of the message you will write her in facebook
>>
>>16639698
Given I'm 5'0", I wouldn't have too much of a problem dating a guy his height, but if he's an ass, I'm not dating him under any circumstance. Your height is fine, despite what you hear around here
>>
>>16639698
Some have a problem with guys below the range of 5'10" (avg US young men) to 6'0". That's just how it is.

Some (I'd say many more than the first group) have a problem with men shorter than them, which by the avg US young woman would be below 5'6". This isn't a problem for your typical short guy but it would legitimately hinder a guy who is 5'2".

It doesn't help your friend that if he does meet some of the few women who would date him at his height (either because they're very short themselves or just don't care), he's likely to drive them away by being an ass.
>>
What's with girls and choking?

I hate doing it, it makes me feel horrible, I can't keep it up when I try and it just feels awkward and forced and afraid I'm really going to hurt her, but every damn girl I get with is super into it.

I don't have problems with being dominant, but I want to be a boyfriend or sex partner that girls seem to enjoy having sex with, not a fucking dungeon master.
>>
>>16639716
It's not as universal as you seem to suspect. You're just on an unlucky run, or there are correlated traits which you happen to be drawn toward. Just be patient and keep looking.
>>
>>16639698
All I want is for the guy to be taller than me. I'm 5'4.

5'2 is pretty damn short for a guy so I can see why he'd complain, but it's no excuse to not get out there and have fun. My uncle is 5'2 and has a beautiful wife and kids and is the most badass intimidating person I know.
>>
File: 1446325868391.jpg (21 KB, 555x889) Image search: [Google]
1446325868391.jpg
21 KB, 555x889
>>16639698
>I'm 5'9", which is also short by 4chan's standards
It's practically a joke at this point, just to poke at peoples insecurities. The average is what, 5'10" right?

The only reason people go after manlets, is because they react so hilariously. People would go after hairy guys or whatever else if they were as insecure about it.
>>
>>16639713
I see a lot of girls on dating sites or in threads like this saying they don't want guys under 6', which stings as a 5'10" "king of the manlets," but I guess I should probably just look at it as wishful thinking instead of a solid requirement, just like me saying I like girls under 5' but I'll actually happily date a 5'6" girl if I like her.

The height thing just sucks because everybody judges everybody else for it all the time, you can't do anything about it, and it's a physical statistic that people pay a lot of attention to on dating sites and the like.
>>
>>16639716
I don't see the appeal of choking, and had no idea it was popular at all. Dominance is great, but to me it crosses the line when it resembles abuse.
>>
>>16639727
Dating sites are filled with girls who have higher standards than they can afford to have. They are not a good indicator of what women want
>>
>>16639721
>just on an unlucky run

Ugh, story of my romantic life right here, I guess I shouldn't be surprised. It's become a running joke among my friends that I'm the unluckiest guy any of them have ever seen when it comes to women, and nobody can ever figure out why.
>>
>>16639727
That "6 foot rule" is the same effect as employers wanting years of experience for entry-level jobs. People routinely get unrealistic when free to dream about ideals. You're not a manlet. As I just mentioned, you're spot on the money.

There's a lot of things which people do that suck. But once that rules them out of your life, what's the point in continuing to care? That specific person is unlikely to ever matter in your life again.
>>
>>16639279
Girls:
Set up the story
>You're hanging out with a guy, just watching some films together and stuff
>There's some subtle flirtation
>Guy tells you how he feels and you say you like him back but you don't want to move to quickly into a relationship which is fine
>Make out for a bit and then you suggest having sex
>Guy says he wants to but he doesn't have a condom, you say don't worry but he isn't going for it out of fear of pregnancy

How angry/paranoid/upset are you? Because when it happened to me she barely spoke to me afterwards until we had a falling out. I would have gotten a condom literally the next day, I know the moment might have passed but the way we were talking it didn't seem like it was going to be a one off, at least I didn't think so. And a few months later I saw here in the university pub and spoke to her to see if it had blown over yet, she was doing everything she could to try to make me jealous in the most obvious ways.
>>
>>16639738
You so obviously dodged a bullet.
>>
File: mfw.png (507 KB, 728x405) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
507 KB, 728x405
>text girl I'm dating a photo of an event poster
>ask her if she likes the idea
>she loves the idea
>gets all enthusiastic, the smiley faces go wild
>"okay, then let's go there next Saturday"
>"oh, I just made plans with my friend to check it out
>I didn't think you were the kind of guy who likes such events, sorry"
I'm stumped. I just don't get it. Come on. Seriously? Am I being so vague here? Is she bullshitting me and shooting me down?
Girls, can you understand her not getting the hint? Is it normal to 'steal' a guy's ideas to make plans with your friends?
>>
>>16639737
I actually know that I'm average, but that can be an issue in itself. Actually, the biggest "player" I've ever known is around 5'5".

Being average just makes me forgettable. It doesn't help that almost all of my friends are 6'1"+, when I go out to bars or whatever I so frequently watch girls flock to them and ignore me that it makes me want to cry, even though I've been told over and over again that I'm more handsome, better dressed, better to talk to and more charismatic, etc than them.

I think it gets to you in the long run, too, when you're surrounded by people bigger than you it's hard to maintain a confident and dominant attitude.

(Actually, shit, this makes me feel horrible but I think I just realized that part of why I like hanging out with my Asian friend group is that I feel more confident with them because I'm "the tall one.")
>>
>>16639708
All I can really think of is "Hey it's anon from blah blah, was wondering if you'd be up for meeting up again sometime."

Maybe it's just me not being used to social media but it doesn't seem quite right to me, what do you think?
>>
>>16639760
She's not interested in you. If she were, she would have made the plans with you instead. These things are really simple when you follow the enthusiasm.
>>
>>16639764
>Being average just makes me forgettable.
No, this is just you ascribing too much attention to your height.

If that player were 5'10", he'd be having the exact same results. Your way of thinking is just as bad as the people who make you pay this much attention to height in the first place.
>>
>>16639770
I know you're probably right.

It's still hard to feel like I don't get overshadowed by my tall friends when I'm out with them, though.
>>
>>16639766
Its okay, dude. You dont need a fancy ass message, this is completly enough. If she likes you she'll say yes, if not she says no.
Simple as that
>>Go For It
>>
For anyone, really

A girl invited me to a bar. I don't love drinking, but I'm ok with drinking a bit in company.
She was driving, and wasn't drinking. She later explained she doesn't like drinking.
So...why the bar? Why would she hang there if she doesn't drink?
>>
>>16639800
Alright thanks for the help. It's a bit late now so I'll wait until tomorrow.

To be honest I'm not expecting a yes, she's out of my league. It's been an ego boost but I know I'll just regret it if I don't ask.
>>
>>16639807
It's a public place that stays open late without being too sleezy. People usually want a recognizable place to congregate with friends and s/o, like a coffee shop, church, library, bar, etc. It feels comfortable.
>>
>>16639807
Because the food is good, or the environment is nice? Or maybe just because it's a common adult hang out and maybe she thought you drank? Not that big of a mystery, anon.
>>
>>16639736

If it makes you feel any better, I probably have had worse luck than you, and all luck turns

I'm decent looking, smart, and am fairly charming but through twists of fate, am in my first serious relationship in my mid/late 20s.

Every time i would start to get close to a girl, some circumstance would always get in the way:

Her brother got let out of rehab and caused havoc in her life, at the exact time I went in to one of the worst depressive phases of my life

Next girl lost her job and had to move back home, literally a thousand miles away.

Another girl had her a little sister die a couple weeks into us dating

My best friend is a lesbian, and we became FWB's for a little while because we were bummed, lonely, and kind of horny. Or so i thought, because she suddenly drops a, "Do you think we could try for a relationship" bomb on me. And it takes me about a week to figure out she just confused because she's lonely, never had a friend as close as me, and is struggling with her identity.

A friend's best friend who she'd been trying to set me up with for a while. We seen each other, but never talked until the weekend she graduated (because we have the same kind of "no way, don't set me up" personality), then kicked ourselves because as soon as we started to talk we got along suuuuuper well and had insane chemistry, but she was about to move back home 500 miles away

The next day after a first date that went spectacularly; "I'm sorry. I don't know if that's a good idea, because I could see myself falling in love with you, and I can't date you because I can't marry anyone not a part of my religion."

Even now that I'm in a relationship... I'm still not sure I'm not cursed...

My girlfriend lost her job three weeks before our first date. Two weeks into us starting to date, her uncle--that she's really closer to and was like a father figure to her--becomes ill, and then dies shortly after.

Even so, I'm happy right now. All luck turns.
>>
So, this is probably gonna seem stupid, but who knows.

I've at several times been in conversations with girls where the topic of not wearing panties came up, and the girls have always been completely unable to understand why guys think it's hot.

Have I just talked to some weird girls, or do most girls really not get it? Do I need to explain it to you guys?
>>
>>16639783
I'm 5'7-8, and most of my friends are 6'+, and that hasn't hindered me at all,
even drinking at parties being an "angry dwarf" has actually got me girls whilst my taller counterparts have got nowhere.
It really is just about how you put yourself across, it's like telling a joke: be enthusiastic and confident, even if it's a bad joke, people will laugh along
>>
>>16639865
I had a 4.5-year relationship and I still feel cursed. I was barely 22 when we met, almost 27 when we broke up. It was a terrible relationship, we weren't compatible in the bedroom or in every day life. It's been 3 years since that breakup and I haven't had sex, haven't asked a girl out without getting shot down, and the only kiss I've had was in a truth or dare circle somebody pushed me into while I was really fucked up at an anime convention.

I've had many instances of girls showing strong signs of interest and then it somehow doesn't go anywhere. In most of them, friends of mine have been nearby and witnessed much of it go down, and they're always absolutely flabbergasted that it didn't happen.

I'm like totally neurotic about it now, can't stay optimistic about my chances when talking to girls, really hard on myself because I'm desperately trying to figure out what's wrong with me, and everybody keeps telling me there's nothing wrong, but how can I believe that when there's so much evidence to the contrary?
>>
>>16639767
Guess its not so simple then. She was enthusiastic as fuck up to the point that I actually asked her. Even then she was enthusiastic about going together the next time that event came around, though that's still far, far away.

But I just don't get it. If you're not interested, can't you just go with the usual sorrylolbusy? If you are interested, how can you be so dense to think a guy's making plans with you to do with someone else? Or am I just out of the loop and is this all perfectly normal?
>>
Females,

Is there an age limit to where it's kinda weird if a guy hasn't ever been in a relationship and has no experience with anything in that field? For example, I'm 23, never been in a relationship, virgin, etc, but I've never really given it much thought until now. I've been far too busy trying to get my own shit in order such as a job and a place to live, that it hasn't really crossed my mind. But say I eventually get a job and apartment, would females just see me as weird and undateable?
>>
>>16639891
>how can I believe that when there's so much evidence to the contrary?

A little bit of faith, and a little bit of indifference.

By the time I met my girlfriend, I'd by and large stopped giving a fuck about thinking about relationships. I was just there to have fun and enjoy myself first and foremost, and if anything more happened awesome.

Sounds like you're about my age, and something you should have probably picked up by now is that life isn't as dramatic as we make it out to be when we're young.
>>
>>16639905

I'm this guy
>>16639865

No one gave a shit, because I didn't.
>>
Girls, what's your opinion on archery? Do you see it as a legit or even admirable sport?

For a long time it's something I've admired myself. There's something about the needed concentration and the history behind it that appeals to me. I've always been wanting to give it a try, but nobody I know has even so much as mentioned it in this context before. I see videos of neckbeards trying to act all cool with swords, and I'm kind of worried a grown man with bow and arrow would carry the same edgy loser-stigma with it. Kind of like people would look at it and think years of playing Stealth Archer-vidya got to my head, or that I must be a Hunger Games-fan or something. Maybe I'm just insecure, but I really don't know if I should just go for it.
>>
>>16639944
If you've looked into compound bows at all you know it's a redneck hobby, and you'll be judged as such.
>>
>>16639547
You know where feels right when you touch yourself, you know, ok this is the feeling I get when I'm about to cum, so just coach him around, up, down, left, right, harder, softer to where it feels as if, or even better, when you're doing it.
>>
>>16639926
Faith is hard when it keeps getting crushed, though.

I get what you're saying about indifference and stuff, and honestly I was in that kind of state when I met my last GF, but this time around I haven't been able to get there. I'm surrounded by people who have no trouble with women, so it's always getting rubbed in my face and reminding me, and it's hard to stop caring on purpose, since the very act of "trying not to care" is caring.
>>
>"What do you miss most about being in a relationship?"

Did I fuck up? She asked me this on our first date. I hesitated because I didn't really have a good answer.

I said that I missed the interdependence and the feeling that I mattered to someone in a personal way (and that someone else mattered to me in a personal way), and that I missed being welcomed in a new family and having someone else to welcome into my family.

It's the truth but I don't know if she was expecting something else.
>>
>>16639405
Annoyed she kept it hidden.

Relieved afterwards except for the fact that I'm pretty sure infertility might have some physiological effects on a female.
>>
>>16639956
I did look into compound bows, but just from club sites and technical specifications.

Just checked out some videos. Now I feel even worse about liking the idea. Thanks, spoilsport.
>>
>>16639447
Warm up to people faster. I was/still am the same way, you have to fight what you feel comfortable with.

Bring up subjects that are otherwise socially taboo/too personal and you'll take your relationships farther.
Ie. worries, passions, family/relationship trouble, stress, etc.
Avoid shit like the weather, politics and T.V. shows.
>>
>>16639956
I associate it with more of a cosplay kinda vibe. Like, "My favorite anime character uses a bow so I practice archery",

The sport itself though is usually practiced in the boonies accessible by trucks and done by hunters.

>>16640026
Ask /k/
>>
Girls how to I approach you without being called a catcaller or seen as weird or a potential rapist or misogynist or whatever the new buzzword is now?
>>
File: 1447381587340.gif (1 MB, 260x173) Image search: [Google]
1447381587340.gif
1 MB, 260x173
Can a woman tell when a man is interested in her or are you guys as oblivious as men when it comes to signals? I keep approaching this woman to make small talk, haven't asked her out, and I want to know:

a) she knows I'm interested and is playing along
or b) she doesn't know I'm interested and asking her out might come as a surprise
>>
>>16639528
In my experience, having a passion (hobby) is the thing they're attracted to.
>>
>>16640030
>worries, passions, family/relationship trouble, stress, etc.

is this really OK?

It often comes up with girls that I get to know, and I always figured it was a big part of what turns them off of me.
>>
My friend's girlfriend keeps coming on to me.

We almost had sex while drunk after one of their fights a few months ago.

I told my friend about it when we were drinking together, and he said "I don't even care if you do it, just tell me after so I can dump her."

There's been some pretty suspicious shit between her and other guys too, and she's also wrapped up in a bunch of shady shit with drugs and stuff.

My friend wants to break up with her but hasn't been able to bring himself to do it and lose the companionship and easy sex, even though he knows she's trouble.

As somebody who's been cheated on, I feel really horrible about even considering doing it to a friend, but should I do it and then tell him so they break up instead of letting her go cheat with some other random guy that my friend won't know about?
>>
Saw this thread on the front page, thought I'd ask a question I've been curious about.

What happens when a woman tries to pee standing up? Does it like, not come out cause reasons? Does it come out like you're pouring a bucket of water? What does squatting do that standing doesn't?

Can women miss the toilet?
>>
>>16640080
>As somebody who's been cheated on, I feel really horrible about even considering doing it to a friend, but should I do it and then tell him so they break up instead of letting her go cheat with some other random guy that my friend won't know about?

That's some fucked up logic no matter how you think about it....

I think you're thinking with the wrong head there.
>>
>>16640109
Squatting keeps them from pissing all over their labia and legs, because women are too lazy to pull back their inner labia to give their urethra a clean shot.
>>
>>16640109
Depends on how the woman stands. If she stands with her feet on either side of the toilet, then it goes right into the toilet. That does involve having to wear a skirt or take off your pants though. Why would I bother standing up if I can just sit or squat anyway?
>>
>>16640109

Have you ever seen a vagina?

Knowledge of anatomy and basic physics should be enough to logic this out...

Think about it.

What would happen if you put your penis between your thighs and pee?
>>
>>16640126
Gotta try this, thanks
>>
Bought to go the gun range with a girl I like. Didn't really specify if it was a date or not should I offer to pay for her entry/ammo? I know a lot of people say always pay but I don't know about trying to pay and her stopping me, could get awkward. Plus even girls I've dated haven't liked me paying for stuff.
>>
>>16640113
I honestly kind of just want other people to confirm this for me.

She keeps coming on to me and it keeps getting harder and harder to resist, especially since I kind of have a thing for her (and have since before they were dating) and I'm not getting any anywhere else.
>>
File: hickok.jpg (196 KB, 1897x917) Image search: [Google]
hickok.jpg
196 KB, 1897x917
>>16640039
>Ask /k/
Also ask them about your favorite coldsteel knives. They love these topics.
>>
>>16640189
Do you think she likes you back? Then offer to pay.

That is the most American date I have ever heard of. For fucks sake lol
>>
>>16640188
Try it in the shower. You're likely to pull too hard to one side or another obstructing the urethral opening. After a few straight shots in the shower you'll learn enough muscle memory to give the toilet a shot.

Alternatively, invest in a prosthetic, such as the Shewee.
>>
>>16640210
Think so, not certain. Guess I'll go ahead and offer, why not. And yea man it's a lot of fun, when I'm with friends we always grab Whataburger after.
>>
>>16639521
What country do you live in? Why do you feel like you aren't adjusting well?

Also that doesn't sound like a positive relationship. It sounds like he's emotionally manipulating you to stay.

Yes you might love him and had a good time before, but you can't put your life on hold for some future you're unsure of. I would break up and move back desu.

Is the financial side your biggest issue in breaking up?
>>
>>16640211
Why the fuck do you know this?
>>
>>16640253
I've been around a lot of vaginas, m8.
>>
>>16640211
>prosthetic

Why would any woman want to pee standing up though? I love being able to pee sitting down.
>>
>>16640261
Ever been anywhere you can't sit down to pee?
>>
>>16640272
So what you carry around a shewee in your bag or have it forever stuffed in your underwear?
>>
>>16640277
I know there's basically this funnel with a forward facing nozzle, you're supposed to carry in your purse and take it out when needed.
>>
>>16639279
For girls.

I am very nervous/shy around girls due to lack of experience, which I'm trying to change. I'm above average looking and have a likable personality once someone gets to know me. Anyway, I want to try to get over this fear by doing some cold approaches. What would you think if a guy (who is visibly pretty nervous) approached you and said:

"Excuse me, I'm pretty nervous because I hardly ever do this, but I thought you were cute so I wanted to come over and say hi." And then made some small talk.

Would that be a good opener? To just throw my nervousness out there instead of trying to hide it?

I realize this is going to be painfully awkward the first few times but I have to get over this fear somehow.
>>
How do I have platonic relationships with people of the opposite gender, without dating someone?
>>
File: howtoshewee.jpg (11 KB, 235x244) Image search: [Google]
howtoshewee.jpg
11 KB, 235x244
>>16640283
>>16640277
They make a modified brief underwear to go with the funnel with a flap in the front to fit the shewee into without having to pull down your panties. Really cuts down on UTIs when you're pissing outdoors and wash the shewee between uses.
>>
>>16640296
A guy on the internet convinced me to buy a peeing device at 2am.

I can go to sleep feeling accomplished now
>>
For the females.

Would a guy trying to have sex with you in his van be a turn off? If I really really love this person but have literally zero other place and she has alluded to wanting to have sex, should I push it? I only ask cause time is of the essence because in a weeks time she leaves for school and will be gone indefinitely.
>>
>>16640318
You done gud. Have fun innawoods.
>>
If a girl you started dating told you she was molested by a family member years ago, what would your reaction be?
>>
>>16640326
Hahahaha holy fuck now you're in this thread? I fucking love you, dude. Ask on some other boards too, maybe eventually you'll strike gold.
>>
>>16640342
Finding out her fetishes, because they're going to take some establishment time to be able to act on them.
>>
>>16640347
Just prying for more sources. Screw r9k though
>>
>>16640326
If the van feels safe and cozy and there's actually a comfortable area to comfortably have sex then yes.
>>
>>16640326
If she is going to be gone indefinitely then who cares if she says no?
>>
>>16640342

I believe my exact words were:

"Thank you choosing to share that with me". She kind of teared up, and thanked me for not saying sorry; we've been together nearly a year now.

Though to be fair, first girl I ever fell for was also raped (though not by a family member), so I guess I have experience dealing with it? Or at least I've learned and grown a lot since that first time.
>>
>>16640284
Pretty bad. Not a girl but the shy/nervousness will go away with age and life experience. Doesn't even have to be experience with girls just gain more friends or do enough things that make you anxious that you learn to cope. Also sleeping less will make you less nervous if you are looking for a quick fix.
>>
>>16640017

Anyone can lend me a hand?
>>
>>16640406
Nah bro. You sound honest. Maybe she wasn't expecting such an honest answer and/or trying to gauge your sexual appetite. Don't trip if you were honest brother. If your honesty doesn't vibe with a girl that should tell you a lot.
>>
>>16640406
Only respond honestly to every question, never care if the person thinks you fucked up. Makes life much simpler, when you try to craft yourself to meet another's expectations women pick up on it,
>>
>>16640053
>and I always figured it was a big part of what turns them off of me.
Then that's different, that was to help warming up to others quickly enough to be able to express interest.

You could also just say, "I like you".
>>
Does kissing come naturally?

Can a guy tell if you've never kissed anyone before?
>>
>>16640475
Some people just suck at it. I've always been told I was a good kisser.
-don't open your mouth too wide, or at all if it isn't 'making out'
-don't exaggerate kissy face too much
-Don't stare down while kissing, typically the eyes are closed
-Mimic their actions, if he slips his tongue into your face than you do it.. not throat deep.
>>
Girls what do you do when u really like a guy?
>>
>>16640520
Suck his dick until he cums in my mouth and I swallow it... but before that I'd probably ask him to hangout a lot and text him every day until I got the courage to tell him I want to be more than buddies
>>
>>16640539
This
>>
File: image.jpg (418 KB, 1768x1937) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
418 KB, 1768x1937
Girls, would you consider this "in shape?" Too scrawny,too pudgy?
>>
why would fwb keep cancelling last minute or just not text/call right before our plans (their idea) instead of just being straight up and cancelling?
>>
>>16640588
not toned
>>
>>16640588
Is that a fibonacci sequence on your chest?
>>
How do I get a girlfriend?
>>
>>16640603
Fucking savage.
>>
How bad does this make me look, and is there a good way to explain myself that i am not dating multiple ppl or whatever?

>Am female
>most my friends are guys/gay guys
>because 85% my major are guys and i am a bit introvert
>i can get along with girls but im sorta lesbian
>Me and girls makes me want to for real date them not just friend them, unlike with guys.
>i'll hang out with the guy/s watch netflix
>we're just chillin
>time flies by it's like 1 am i leave
>i do this same thing with my few girl friends too
>sometimes the topic of why we not date comes up with whoever and even if we're sexually attracted its only that and nothing more, and nobody rly wants fwb
>literally everyone else outside will be like 'lol u guys are dating did u fuck her'
>just not
>>
when at a bar, if a girl asks for a piece of gum does this mean she wants to make out?
>>
>>16640597
Ur her backup, her main she wasnt sure would be down or whatever. And its just fwb dont feel put out
>>
>>16640588
You're fuckable. That's all that matters.
>>
What does it mean if a girl keeps glancing at you in a club and your eyes meet a few times but you keep catching her glance from the corner of your eye.
Shes the little sister of a girl I went to school with, there is a three year age difference and I have had a thing for her.
We only spoke once 3 years ago when I was 18 and she was 14.
>>
>>16640288
What the fuck? How do you have any platonic friendship?
>>
>>16640588

your body is fine but you need to fix your skin bro
>>
>>16640685
"We're just friends" "I'm lesbian"
>>
>>16640699
don't feel put out, just want a heads up so I can go on about my night.
why not JUST CANCEL?! I've said it before I don't care but tell me damn
>>
>>16640725

Fucking creep dude.
>>
>>16640600
That's my goal, thanks for your honesty
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 491x713) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 491x713
>>16640603
I'm the guy who posted the pic, that's fucking hilarious
>>
>>16639279
what do girls think about tinder dates?
>>
>>16640685
>is there a good way to explain myself?

>>16640767
>"We're just friends" "I'm lesbian"

This?

I don't know, my best friend is a lesbian. For a long time people would just auto-assume we were a couple whenever we went out. At some point we just started going along with it because it was just easier sometimes (guys were less obvious about hitting on her when they thought we were together. Some guys in particular took it like a challenge whenever she said she was a lesbian).

When it comes down to it, who gives a fuck what anyone else thinks. Just be you and do whatever makes you feel comfortable.
>>
Everyone: why is 4chan sometimes down?
>>
>>16640785
Shes thinks I am a creep?
>>
>>16640692
no, she just wanted gum and didn't have any
>>
She says there's not a lot of cute guys around when it's just the two of us talking
Does she mean anything by this?
>>
>Male here
>Waiting for my crush to comeback from vacation (sort of)
>Work in the same office building together.
>Before she left we would talk whenever we saw each other, wave and smile at one another too.
>Been talking to her via e-mail, not every day (trying not to overdue it)
>I plan on asking her out when she comes back but don't know the best way or right words
>Her friend that works with us thinks I have a chance and is rooting for me (but she is a real big optimist)
>Are there any key words or phrases to use that can help?
>>
Both:
So what if you actually want it to be a dating thing when asking out a girl you know, how do you imply that you asking her out isn't for platonic purposes?
>>
>>16641238
I honestly had not thought that part out yet. I was hoping when I get the chance to ask her out I won't have to or slip by saying I like you or something like that.
I really do want a dating relationship but don't want to pressure her or anything
>>
If the circumstances are right then is it possible to get back together with an ex? Does getting back with an ex make things awkward?
>>
For Girls
If your really good guy friend who was that one inn ok cent friend, just suddenly become a manwhore, drinker, and just start generally doing illegal shit, what would you do?
>>
>>16639405
Devastated. I want kids of my own someday.
>>
>>16639515
Yeah dude if she did it then she's okay with it
>>
>>16639693
an answer to this would be helpful, same situation
>>
>>16641360
Probably distance myself more and more until we don't really have much contact
>>
>>16640725
She could be interested or it could be just a coincidence. Only one way to figure out. Go and start talking to her. What's there to lose ?
>>
Girls, what are the most gigantic turnoffs for you on a man/woman?
>>
Can I get some tips for getting my girlfriend in the mood?

>Been dating for four years
>Started off having sex three times a day, sometimes more
>Turns into once every few days
>Then once a week
>Now maybe once or twice a month.

I've been working really hard on improving myself, and I've gotten in really good shape and I'm doing well in school. My girlfriend is doing okay, she gets stressed out at work and comes home tired some days. She usually only wants to cuddle, which I'm fine with, sometimes if I cuddle with her for long enough she'll feel relaxed enough for sex. But lately she's been saying she gets "overwhelmed" when I try to make a move, so I've given her control and backed off.

She got off birth control a few months ago, maybe six. Since then her sex drive has gone up slightly, but fear of getting pregnant has turned her off from penetrative sex even with a condom. We usually stick to foreplay, but lately I can't even take her pants off without her saying no.

I give her great massages, and she returns the favor, but most of the time no sex. I've tried communicating more, asking straight up early in the day if she wants to have sex today. Sometimes she'll say yes, and later on say no. It's frustrating. I know this is insecure of me but it also bothers me that she had one one-night-stand in the past, and almost two. The second guy couldn't get hard, so they just fell asleep.

It bothers me that these guys were given something I want for free, while I have to work really hard to even get close to it. it feels like I was cheated on, that I'm not "doing it" for my gf. She says this isn't the case, and that she was just a different person back then, and doesn't crave sex as much due to her hormones. I even got her libido pills, they improved her sex drive slightly. I'm going to give her brewer's yeast next.

But any advice to get a reclusive girlfriend to want more sex would be appreciated.
>>
>asked girl if she wants to hangout sometime
>took her close to a week to reply and say yes

I'm not complaining but I'm curious why it took so long. I mean, it's possible to know what's going on in her head. She could be nervous, cautious, or barely interested enough to say yes. Just curious to hear what you guys think.
>>
>>16641587
impossible*
>>
>>16641538
Hey man, reading your post I feel that I can really sympathise with your gf, because that's what I'm like with my boyfriend at the moment and I feel bad about it haha, but yeah that means I'm probably in a good position to give some pointers.

>sometimes if I cuddle with her for long enough she'll feel relaxed enough for sex

You recognise that this is true for her, so you can try doing this. This is true for me too, because I get home from work tired and sometimes my boyfriend doesnt really give me attention and let me chill out and after a long shift I need to unwind, cuddle and talk.
I suggest having some food waiting for her when she gets home or just like a cup of tea. In the time it takes for her to consume this, you can chat to her about her day and let her vent to you. Once she's relaxed and in a happy state she'll probably be more open.

Also, lots of the time I dont think I want sex because I'm like aw no I'm too sleepy for this. But then we'll be making out for ages and then I want it. So try doing some foreplay and if she says she doesnt want sex just be like "me neither I just wanna be close to you". Then she'll probably keep going and then if she wants it she'll let you know and if not then you got some nice kisses so whatever. Win win.

The other thing I find is that I have little time for sex because I work and school etc. So when I get to bed I'm so tired I dont want it. Instead, try to opt for morning sex. It's been scientifically proven women are at their prime natural horniest time at like 6-8 am or some shit, and I find that accurate for myself at least. She says yes if you ask for sex early in the day? Don't ask for it then, fuck her then.

Also don't get strung out on the one night stand thing. I had heaps of one night stands before my current relationship, but they were years ago and I've changed heaps too. It probably stresses her out hearing you get a little accusatory about them because it just isnt relevent anymore.

Good luck
>>
>>16641238
Drop the word "date" .
>>
>>16641587
It could be any of those things that you listed. Your guess is as good as ours

>>16641526
Immaturity when it comes to important things. Rudeness. Being a shit person in general.

>>16641360
Probably stop talking to him as much.

>>16641223
"Can I buy you dinner sometime?"

>>16641058
You're a platonic friend

>>16640588
Get the acne sorted and you're fine

>>16640475
Generally can tell. Don't worry about it too much, if she's kissing you she's not going to push you away and stop kissing you if she finds out you've never done it before
>>
>>16641526
Personally, arrogance
And like a lack of enthusiasm
>>
>>16641619
>Immaturity when it comes to important things. Rudeness. Being a shit person in general.

I don't have any of those things, but what exactly would you mean by important things?

Like family before GF or some stuff like that?
>>
>>16641626
No, more like the inability to be serious when it's necessary. I don't mind immaturity when it's appropriate. I mean, both my parents are able to joke around and be silly at times, but they know when it's time to joke and when it's time to be serious. Also involves prioritising things properly and generally being an adult when you need to be an adult, while at the same time knowing how to have a laugh and enjoy yourself
>>
>>16641619
She's not hinting she wants to be asked out?
>>
>>16641638
Assuming you're >>16641058, I wouldn't say so.
>>
>>16641642
She just got back from working on NYE and apparently there were no dudes who took her fancy
>>
>>16641650
She wouldn't be talking to you about that stuff if she was interested in you
>>
I have never done anything interesting in my life, is this a turnoff?
>>
>>16641665
Depends, do you wanna do interesting things ?
>>
>>16641655
Ah well
>>
Ladies,

Let's say you've been seeing a guy about a month and your out on a date. Guy gets a phone call and takes it (where he normally ignores them) then suddenly says he has to leave because of family reasons.

How upset are you/how much of an explanation do you need to not be upset?
>>
Guys or grills, I don't mind:

My bf's mad at me and wants nothing to do with me at the moment because I wasn't really talking to him (because I felt like absolute shit/hit a bad low from dwelling on shit I shouldn't think about, but that I always end up thinking about every day anyway).

I don't know how to fix this and I don't know what to say. Everything had been going so well between us and of course I went and fucked it up, again.

Any advice on how to fix this, and not feel like so awful/not dwell?
>>
>>16641677
I would like a little bit of an explanation as to how he suddenly knew to take that specific phone call and it just so happened to be something important??
If he had a decent explanation though I'd be chill about it, particularly if he made it up to me idk

>>16641732
Tell him you're sorry, tell him you realize that if the relationships gonna work you have to share these things with him and communicate with him rather than pushing him away. Ask for another chance and then actually dont fuck it up
>>
Girls, my girlfriend told me she went on cam in the past and flashed her boobs.
She says she was interested in what was going on and never knew what it was leading too, she said that was her reason for doing it and she was not horny in the slightest bit at all.

apparently she had known the guy for a month, out of nowhere he started talking dirty and flirting, she responded to his questions by saying she was horny or pretending to be into it, she said she never said anything dirty back, she only replied, then he invited her to cam and asked, and she says she just flashed her boobs because she was interested in what would happen and slightly for attention, right after she says she felt embarrassed and ashamed of what she had done so she got off webcam immediately and stopped talking to him.

Is it possible this is true? it sounds like bullshit to me, like how can you just go on cam, pretend to be horny with a guy, then flash your boobs for no reason whatsoever, other than "I was just interested in what would happen"
Is this bullshit? or do any girls here feel they have done the same or could have done the same in the past? Just gone along with something sexual out of interest?
>>
>>16641732
Do you need that time alone? If yes, did you tell him clearly that you appreciate his concern but feel like shit right now and need that time alone? If you haven't done those this I'd probably have been really close to dumping you if I were in his shoes.

If you did tell him and you actually need that time there's not much to do other than hope that he understands. The problem here is not actually that you dwell on things, it's the interaction between the two of you when a problem occurred.
>>
>>16641735
The phone call is explained by caller specific ring tone. But is it OK to not explain what the situation was that caused me to leave? I don't like involving people in family drama at all, especially so early in a relationship
>>
>>16639279
Women, how do I find a girl who likes to massage penises. Not looking for sex. Just penis massages.
If you were an avid penis massager and we just met, how would I get you to give me a penis massage. If it helps Im fairly large down there.
>>
>>16641737
1. Girls love attention.
2. Why would you believe the part about her flashing her boobs but not her reasoning?
3. Have you never seen girls stringing people along just because of #1?

The only thing that really surprises me here is that she actually went so far as to flash her boobs. If I were you I'd tell her that I don't stand for that, then leave the subject at that.
>>
>>16641755
Look if she asks for an explanation be like "hey I dont really wanna talk about it but I promise it wasnt anything to do with you. I'm so sorry, lets catch up again, how about _____ on ____?"
That would be enough explanation for me really
Just so long as you destroy any doubts she might have about you faking it to get out of there
>>
>>16641737
GG. What she says is true. Shes "interested" in others guys fawning over her. She hasnt realized it yet but your relationship is pretty much doomed. She doesnt want to be strapped to you permanently. Sometimes she wants to be single and have beta orbiters and guys masturbate to her. Shes not youre anymore.
Let it go before she dumps you for someone else or cheats on you.
>>
>>16641770
women logic for you lol. Dont leave it at that. Do you really think your gf attention whoring is alright?
>>
>>16641772
Awesome, thanks.
>>
>>16641776
What do you mean?

I'm simply stating some obvious things. It's intriguing that he'd believe everything about her story, swallow it hook line and sinker and then start questioning her motives when she simply could have not told him at all about this incident.

I'm saying that girls love attention. Female friends string people along, occupied girls I work with do this to people, you'll see it in bars all the time. It's not some fairy tale.

I'm saying that the weird part is how far she went to maintain attention. You can't blame your girl for talking to people but showing her breasts is a different matter.

I'm saying that he should take a clear stance in the question and not throw a tantrum like a retarded shithead. Unless he wants to break up obviously and I guess that's the only advice that /adv/ is good at giving because they've never actually worked on a relationship.
>>
>>16641669
>do you wanna do interesting things ?

I do, I just don't know what it could be.
>>
>>16641794
No you definitely can blame your girl for cam whoring knowing talking to horny guys and seeking their attention and affection.
Youre trying to down play a huge flaw in their relationship. Hes going to get cucked if he listens to you.
>>
>>16641735
Thank you for the advice.
The only reason why I fucked up though was because apparently I was being blunt and not talking to him, when I was actually talking to him. I didn't even realise I was being blunt and I only wasn't talking as much because I feel like shit and genuinely didn't know what to say. Especially because he wasn't really talking to me either.

I just feel like I fucked up even more and that he hates me. I apologised a few times and did really mean it, but he just got more annoyed.

I also don't really want to tell him what I'm dwelling on because it's a super sensitive issue that happened I'm our relationship and that he's (I think) he's trying to put behind him/he will very likely get even more mad and we'll have a massive fight.
>>
>>16641753
I'm not the one who needs time alone, he does. He said he didn't want to talk and that I'm not making any effort, so why should he.

So I repeated the conversation we had from my POV, apologised, then asked him a bunch of questions about his day and how he is, because I care and of course I fucked up.
He said I was being sarcastic and that, given how shit he feels, (which I didn't even know, I just thought that he wasn't talking to me much because he said he'd been gaming all day. When he's taking an hour or two 90% of the time between replies to me, I assume he's gaming/busy and try not to bother him), the conversation was making him feel worse.

I apologised again, said that if he'd just told me that he felt like shit to begin with then I would've tried to help, because I want to help him. I also apologised for being a piece of shit, and said I'd leave him alone now. So he thanked me 'for that guilt trip', even though I seriously meant it and wasn't trying to guilt him at all.

I have no idea what to say now because he's just going to get more mad at me and hate me. This shit always happens too and past experience has shown me that it's just best to keep my mouth shut and to keep apologising (every apology is genuine).

What do I tell him? I feel like talking to him might fix whatever the fuck I did, but he doesn't want anything to do with me now. I think he's being stubborn but if I say anything he'll just get more pissed (he 90% of the time does).
>>
Women Im not particularly a lady killer.
Girls think Im really attractive (overhearing them) but apparently I make a really serious face all the time so they never approach me.
I find that when I do get a girls attention I can hardly keep it and everything I do seems dull.
That being said Im not really a dull person. I have a ton of arbitrary skills like juggling, can do hand stand pushups, jump over my leg, "magically" fast reflexes which make for some fun games. I find that girls who see me do things like this think its really cool and get a better opinion of me. But is it the type of opinion where you would date a guy. I dont really think about doing those things in front of the girl I like and I dont do them for attention but should I start?
>>
>>16641526
Rudeness, spits, lacks of dedication
>>
>>16639515
Yes, initiate a similar kiss. Then next time move on from there more passionately.

>>16639526
If it feels right. But I wouldn't

>>16639600
She probably was trying to dig up how much you liked that other girl.. probably for fun really.
>>
She said I have big feet
Wat
>>
>>16639619
I always assumed I wouldn't like it more than 3 years give or take, but currently happy with someone 8 years older (am 21)

>>16639698
They say 5'10" is short but this is coming from the same board that says attached earlobes are inferior genetics too.

>>16639738
Psycho... I'd be embarrassed to get that upset by that.

>>16639873
I kinda don't get it too, unless it's a surprise when he sticks his hand under your nightgown or something.

>>16639905
I know a guy I would have still not been weirded out by not having relationships who is 23 now, probably still wouldn't be weirded out if they reached 30 with no relationships because they're very geeky and work focussed. Still attractive type of person to me though. If you're worried about it, I hope you find someone with my tastes lol

>>16639944
Go for it, being passionate about a hobby is attractive as hell.
>>
>>16641805
>No you definitely can blame your girl for cam whoring knowing talking to horny guys and seeking their attention and affection.
I'll retract my previous statement on blame and pose a new one: You can blame anyone for anything you want. I blame you for the death of the dinosaurs.

>Youre trying to down play a huge flaw in their relationship. Hes going to get cucked if he listens to you.
You find this to be a huge flaw. It's up to him to determine how big a flaw he feels that it is.

I have still only stated obvious things and told him to take a stance in the question.
>>
>>16641819
>What do I tell him?
To get over his hissy fit. At this point you're damned if you, damned if you don't. What's he trying to achieve by playing the martyr? Tell him straight up that there's no resolving the issue while he behaves like this. That and stop apologizing.

If he wants some time alone he needs to say it (say that to him) and then respect that. Don't guess that he wants it.
>>
Hey guys!! Do you think it is worth staying with someone who is extremely sweet and kind but the trade off is that theyre introverted to the point they never do anything with you?
>>
>>16641819

I somewhat agree with other anon.

You need to stop apologizing.

As long as you do that you're feeding in to the narrative he's building in his head and allowing him to victimize himself.

He's being a drama-queen, but you're definitely enabling him by being so weak willed.

That's partially why he's accusing you of being sarcastic, because he realizes you're now admitting fault to things that weren't yours to begin with, and he's interpreting that as ingenuous.
>>
>>16641870
Well, do you?

Foot size?

Eurofag here.
>>
>>16641929
Not that big, size 11 uk
>>
For Femanons:

How do you find guys with beard? Is shaven face more attractive than a slight beard?
Would you like to your boyfriend have a beard?

I keep shaving myself, but many tell me I'd have a rocker look with beard and that would apparently seem sexy for most of girls I know. Therefore the questions.
>>
File: facialhair.png (482 KB, 920x321) Image search: [Google]
facialhair.png
482 KB, 920x321
>>16641993
stubble > clean shaven > beard

this is what i mean btw
>>
Girls:

I've been texting a woman lately. When I can tell she's seeing my messages quickly, I'm thrilled. She's engaged.

But when she responds I'm worried I might be too quick, and look weird.

That's crazy right? I'm being crazy about this.
>>
>>16642029
yeah, I was thinking about growing a stubble rather than a full beard.
>>
>>16642059
Girl here and that's what I worry about too lol. The guy sees my messages and responds anywhere between immediately to 3 minutes but I'm worried I might look too enthusiastic by responding too quickly and he'll think I'm desperate/have no life.

I don't want to be one of those "oh I need to wait this amount of time to respond, bla bla". I want to reply when I see his message and I hope he thinks that way too.
>>
>>16642069
Yes exactly that. I'm glad it isn't just me. As soon as I think I might look weird I'm reminded were having a conversation and responses are normal.
>>
If a girl cuddles with you, is she in any way interested in more?
>>
>>16641993>>16642029
Any shorter than pic related and then it gets really uncomfortable for kissing etc. Like sandpaper. So you should be fine.
Pretty okay with most beard aesthetics except for the hipster/Ned Kelly look. I feel its better to save that for when you go grey
>>
Anyone here got any tips for kissing? Kissless virgin until today and I just made out with my girlfriend for the first time. To be quite honest, it was kinda terrible - to the point where we were discussing with each other what we could possibly be doing wrong. I went in and tried to start with a small peck but he opened up her mouth wide and started poking me with her tounge. Then I tried to match her rhythm but I didn't do it well and we were completely out of sync. Her teeth kept bumping against me from time to time and although her mouth was wet and slobbery mine was completely dry.

Is this just a case of practice makes perfect, or are there some tips/technique you guys can teach me?
>>
>>16641888
>>16641928
Thank you both, I appreciate it, and I think I needed to hear what you both said

I gave him a couple of hours and replied to his last message, then 'paused' the fight to show him a pic I'd just found becauae I thought he'd find it weird too. We 'pause' fights occasionally (need to do it more often I think) to give each other a breather/talk or do something unrelated to the fight, then we unpause to continue it/worth through it now that it's not as intense.

I think that might help a bit but I have no doubt he's still super mad at me.

I really try not to apologise but whenever he gets annoyed/mad/sad or starts a fight or yells at me, I automatically apologise out of habit because I've learned that that's the way to start fixing the problem/fight. I fucking hate it because 80% of the time, probably more, I'm not even at fault.

I don't do nearly as much as I used to, but it's still hard not to do it. I guess I just need to try harder.

I'll message him again soon if he still hasn't replied and just explain that there's no point in all this, that we need to discuss it or it'll only make things worse, and that if he wants to be alone then he needs to tell me.
Should I say anything else?
>>
>>16642077
Yes. Where'd you cuddle btw?

>>16642091
Practice. You'll get eachothers rhythm eventually. Don't overthink about it. It's not really about how well you do it or the methods, it's just that mouths are surprisingly super sensitive to touch that makes kissing appetising to do.
>>
>>16642097
>there's no point in all this
Skip this, whether or not there is a point is unimportant now. Focus on solutions.

>that we need to discuss it or it'll only make things worse
Just say that you need to discuss it. No need to put an emphasis on those "or else!" scenarios unless you're really forced to. You can't be in a relationship if you're not going to work on your issues together but there's only detrimental effect in mentioning that straight off the bat. Try to focus on the positives; we need to do this to have a healthy relationship and if there's a simple fix to such situations we will find it together. If there is no quick fix we also need to find that out so that we can work on it to get along even better.

>that if he wants to be alone then he needs to tell me
Yes.

>Should I say anything else?
Depends on if you think anything else would be important.
>>
I never liked going to parties/clubbing, does this limit my social interactions greatly?
>>
>>16642134
Only if you intend to socialize with people who take partying and clubbing very seriously.
>>
Can shy people be confident and vice versa?
>>
>>16641801
First, the only one who decides what's interesting is you. If it isn't interesting to you it isn't worth doing. Second, If you mean with "something interesting" something to brag about which is cool in the eyes of most people it isn't worth doing it just for being able to brag about it. You can make an impression by doing special things. But most people enjoy someone who is able to be enthusiastic about everyday things. You should try to be interested in everything you do. Also Travel
>>
>>16642148
Yes if they practice socializing with strangers and wear clothes they feel make them look good, also if they have something to be proud of recently.
At least that sort of worked for me, though I'm not the most confident person ever yet. (male, slowly stopped being shy at 16 years old).
>>
File: Before-1.jpg (50 KB, 400x333) Image search: [Google]
Before-1.jpg
50 KB, 400x333
Do you prefer girls with bangs (fringe for you UK anons) or without?
>>
>>16642195
Femanon, but fake bangs aren't flattering.

>>16642148
You can be introverted and confident, yes. Shy and confident are mutually exclusive.

>>16642134
Only if you go to a party school, and even then, probably not.

>>16642077
She might just want your attention, because young girls are terrible like that.

>>16642059
Yes, you're being crazy.

>>16641993
I prefer beards.

>>16641820
If you think girls are going to approach you if you fish for attention, you shouldn't bother. Do what you do because you love it, don't do things for the sake of girls' opinion.
>>
>>16639501
grow a slight beard/stubble, that always helps. use cologne.
>>
>>16641897
Do you like them? Do you like them enough you are ok with them not doing stuff?

I would be, but I'm an introvert too.
>>
When hugging chicks (autocorrected to cucks :D), how exactly is the etiquette with boobs. There's a difference in being casual, a gentleman, or a creep and I don't really know what's going on and I feel awkward when it happens.

I knew a guy in school who'd really avoid them and bend his back to, people pointed it out how hard he was trying, a little cringy but I understand
>>
>>16642203
I didn't say fake bangs. The ones in the photo may be fake but I meant real bangs
>>
>>16642221
Generally it's up to what looks good on you. I keep straight bangs because no bangs makes my face look too round. Some people have lots of forehead that they want covered up, etc. It's not like short hair or long hair, where long hair has more mass appeal.

>>16642215
Hug as tight as you are close with the person.
>>
>>16642125
He hasn't replied to my last message yet so I'm just going to leave it until the morning before messaging him with your suggestions. I hate going to sleep when one or both of us are annoyed/angry/sad or when there's tension between us though lol. Oh well.

Thank you for helping me anon.
>>
>>16642195
Like the other anon said, it mostly depends on what looks good on you and what you want
but personally I love bangs 99% of the time
>>
>>16642148
Yes.

I'm generally shy when it comes to meeting new people, presentations, etc, I get horrifically anxious to the point of taking beta blockers lol.
But at the same time I appear very extroverted and make conversation with anyone.
>>
File: 2jep9qc.png (273 KB, 472x507) Image search: [Google]
2jep9qc.png
273 KB, 472x507
My ideal penis: 7 inches or more, uncut, big bushy pubes, freckles, blows huge loads. Men, what is your ideal vagina like?
>>
>>16642294
freckles? like from being out in the sun a bunch?
>>
>>16642299
Like a ginger would have. Legend says they have freckles on their junk.
>>
>>16642294
8" long (to accomodate my 8.25" penis but short enough for that cervix banging confidence boost)
tight
gf has been doing kegels all her life and can make me climax just by squeezing
shaven
orgasms a lot
>>
Can a woman please explain the thought process behind this?

I went on a first date with a lady. She's shy and reserved, thought I might mention. Things went beautifully until it came time to pay. I tipped the waitress $100 (bill was $57.xx, I gave her $157.xx). This was _not_ showing off or showboating or anything like that, I genuinely had a great time and was feeling great.

The knives my date stared into me, man. She was not happy. What did I do wrong?
>>
>>16642479
Not a female but Jesus who tips 100 fucking bucks.

You Americans never cease to amaze me.
And that cop out ayoooo
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.