[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I cheated on my gf by receiving a bj from a prostitute while
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: i am alcohol.jpg (14 KB, 600x434) Image search: [Google]
i am alcohol.jpg
14 KB, 600x434
I cheated on my gf by receiving a bj from a prostitute while being black out drunk 8 months ago.
I told my gf about it and she broke up with me.
Ever since, I feel like I have no reason to go on living. I dont necessarily want to kill myself, but I just have no motivation to do anything, and just dont see any point in living. Does this change after some time, or am I doomed to live out the rest of my life like this?
>>
You sound depressed. Sometimes medication can help. Talk to your doctor about it.
>>
how do you know you did the thing
>>
>>16638396
I couldnt be bothered to go to a doctor

>>16638397
I remember images, when I ger totally drunk I remember like snapshots of what happened, also a friend who was significantly less drunk than me was in the brothel with me and he confirmed that I did hire a prostitute while being barely able to walk, so yeah, it happened
>>
self-bump
>>
the lesson to be learned here is that you can count on the prostitutes discretion, assuming you payed up.
>>
Seconding >>16638396
Sound like you're stuck in a depression OP
Make an appointment with a psychiatrist. If you're still beating yourself up over this after all these months, this isn't something you'll get through by yourself.
>>
>>16638498
I assume I did, my wallet was empty the morning after.

>>16638506
I never really thought about seeking professional help, maybe I should, but whenever I think about doing something for myself, I feel that I dont deserve it, so that might be preventing me from getting professional help
>>
>>16638388
>>16638486
>>16638533
Why the fuck did you tell your gf about it, retard?
You don't tell women, especially not your own woman about things like that.
>>
>>16638542
because its fair, had it been the other way round, I would have wanted her to tell me
>>
>>16638553
Fucking beta.
Men are expected to cheat in a relationship/go see prostitutes. Women actually want their partners to cheat since it shows them that they're desirable and alpha.
However, you handled the situation like a beta cuck by telling her straight away and probably apologizing, so she was instantly turned off and dumped your beta ass. A real alpha wouldn't bother telling his gf about a small thing like getting sucked off by someone else, since everyone expects him to have a few sidechicks anyway.
>>
>>16638388
>guy has sex while unconcious
It's cheating!
>girl has sex while unconcious
It's rape!

The double standards here...just...wow...imagine if a girl got raped and the first thing her boyfriend did was break up with her because "you cheated on me!"
>>
>>16638559
and if you tell her the next mistake is telling her it was a prostitute. Alphas don't pay for sidechicks.

anyway on the current problem: its messed up if your motivation to do things depends on any person/woman to begin with. I guess some parents get motivated to make a future for their children but that seems messed up too.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.