[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I've come across a dilemma: Girls are attracted to me.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 1448701263313.jpg (99 KB, 618x925) Image search: [Google]
1448701263313.jpg
99 KB, 618x925
So I've come across a dilemma:
Girls are attracted to me.
However, I don't find them attractive at all.
This has happened for years whether I've noticed it or not and at this point I've come to realize that this means that I'm not-so-attractive. It's not a confidence issue; I can love myself to near-narcissism and girls who are above my level will still not give me a chance. I see ugly guys believing themselves to be supermodels getting rejected by them.
Henceforth, I am left with three options:
1.)Gain power, money, status, and other external things
2.)Lower my standards
3.)Find a way to become attractive
The first option sounds great, but I like the idea of doing that for myself and I dislike the idea of a girl being attracted to the things I own rather than I, myself.
I don't like the idea of the second one, because I'm an idiot. I'd rather live a life of celibacy than be with a girl whom I'm not attracted to.
So that leaves me with the third option, to which I ask: how do I accomplish this?
There's exercising, eating right, and wearing better clothes, which I'm working on at the current moment, but is there anything else?
Pic unrelated.
>>
wat.
>>
Go out with the girls that are attracted to you, date them, fuck them, learn the world of women. Then dump them for another that you like slightly more, repeat, and climb the ladder.
>>
>>16637125
It's my dream to lose my virginity to an attractive lady, so that doesn't work.
>>
Well what i have to say about that is, number 1 is too much work it's just not worth it. number 2 is not actually not easy cause you can generally never make your standards lower for something like that, it's like being gay then making yourself straight it's impossible or VERY VERY hard. number 3 not the easiest but it's best thing you can try, what are your issues to make you unattractive? if eating right and exercising,well since i moved recently to get home i have to bike i chose to bike up huge to keep myself fit, i'm still very chubby but i've lost some weight. Eating right, it depends who you are if i eat i get really fat if i eat right and exercise nothing happens exactly, try to stay healthy and not eat like McDonalds or other fast food. since i'm on vacation i'm gonna need to burn of a lot, i ate a lot of bad foods. Not to sound stupid but the best person to think about what to eat is you, when i ate food i thought about what i was eating not saying you should go vegetarian for a year, i mean think a bit more about your foods. Now clothing is an easy one but your clothing has to match good like a jacket with a hoody whilst having a buzz cut is nice but not a bowl haircut make sure you pick clothes that match very good. Self confidence is easy to achieve i did it by realising every friend i have they don't give a shit at all think about when you see a girl who isn't ugly but isn't pretty you don't give a shit so why should they so if you're average the most you'll be judged for at that point would be your personality. So exercising just try surrounding yourself with some tiring activities and you should be fine. so you don't have to look perfect but don't be to chubby, you don't have to look like Fabio ok? but yeah that's the advice i have.
>>
>>16637177
Is this pasta
>>
>>16637155
Then date and save your virginity. But really your logic is flawed. What'll happen is you'll meet the girl of your dreams, fuck and she'll dump you because of bad sex. Like everything else in life, you have to work up to what you want, including women.
>>
>>16637155
Why? How is that a dream? How old are you?
>>
>>16637155
Post pics of yourself, I might show you a good time ;)
>>
>>16637189
Can't sex be learned from like, a book? It doesn't look hard.
>>
>>16637190
Not exactly a dream, but it's certainly what I want. I'm not entirely sure of the reason. I guess I just (ironically) care a lot more about what's pleasing to my eyes than a lot of people.
This'll probably receive hate, but I'm 21.
>>
>>16637358
That's like saying can't soccer be learned from a book
>>
>>16637082
I hope you're starting with exercise and eating better rather than the clothes you wear that comes last way last as long as your ugly your clothes don't matter
>>
>>16637155
It works just fine, you're just a retard.
>>
>>16637358
It's a lot harder than it looks, you'll use your muscles in ways you haven't before. I was sore like I had a good workout after my first times of having sex. Also sex is a constant learning process if you want to be good, every girl is different, and you are also different for the girl to please. You can still date girls and not have sex with them if you so choose, but you shouldn't think about it so much if she's willing to get on her knees for you.
>>16637365
You can still wait to have sex but I don't see why this is keeping you from dating if there are girls willing to date you. There are a lot more aspects than looks when finding a girl and that's something you won't understand until you're dating them and getting to know them.
>>
>>16637385
Well, I suppose if it's just dating, then there shouldn't be an issue. The problem however are the...feelings they have. I went on a date/hang out with this lady about a couple weeks ago and then I told her that I saw her more as a friend than anything. She said she was cool with it, but she's been acting weird ever since. Even freaked out at me on Monday over something that wasn't really an issue.
Basically, how can I do this without fucking with their emotions?
>>
>>16637401
Not a good idea to do this kind of dating with close knit friends you see all the time or at work. Rejection is always sad for the rejected but it shouldn't be that big of a deal if it was a few dates. Look for dates somewhere like Tinder, OKC, POF, Craigslist or ask girls out that you want to date instead of them asking you.
>>
>>16637424
What you say makes sense. Basically, I date around to sharpen my skills with women so that I won't be a complete retard around the women whom I actually want to copulate with, right?
>>
>>16637437
Yes and you might find out you get a funny feeling deep inside and find her more attractive beyond her looks after a few dates. But in the meantime enjoy yourself socializing with the opposite sex and stop thinking about it so hard.
>>
>>16637401
Don't date and friendzone creepers, it will bite you in the ass.
>>
Girls don't want a boyfriend that is actually gay.
Just try smoking some dick.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.