[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did I do something wrong or is she mad that I am not chasing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
Did I do something wrong or is she mad that I am not chasing her?

>Go out with a girl who has mutual friends
>Spends the whole night questioning my intentions for doing stuff like giving her my jacket, opening her door, etc..
>Go to drop her off, off to walk her to the door "but anon, I don't want you to walk me to the door". OK, wave goodbye and drive away
A week later she goes on vacation to see her family for the holidays on the opposite side of the country
>text her "you can be my new years date even if you're on the other side of the country"
>she tells me "ewww boys, lol"
>4 1/2 hours later texts me "I should be straightforward, no I will not be your date"
Fast forward a few days
>Text her "look at the new instrument I bought" make small talk, "hope your vacation is going well"
Fast forward 4 or 5 more days
>How was your new years? Hope your vacation is going well
>no response for a few hours
>text her "hey, I just want you to know I know you aren't interested and it's not a big deal, I just think you're cool and am burned out on other people buddy"
>get a text back instantly "blah blah blah just don't like texting you're funny lmao You called me buddy, do I look like a golden retriever"
>text her "what did I do? You seemed really worried about making sure I didn't try anything with you and making sure I know you aren't interested. I was just trying to clear the air, buddy, and say it's not a big deal"
>"yes we're just friends and if you can't respect me and stop wasting my time we won't be friends anymore."
At this point I thought she was joking and I made a joke about her lashing out cause she's in love with me
>She says "Please stop contacting me"
at this point I responded
>I didn't know you were really mad, and I don't know why you're pissed and I don't really care. Best of luck to you."
>Get missed call from girl
>Call her back but I was blocked

What did I do wrong, or is this a girls way of lashing out over me not chasing her?
>>
You shouldn't worry about this stuff. What you're describing just sounds really silly to me.

Just don't engage the whole thing any further.
>>
>>16636852
I'm not planning on talking to her again, more worried about what she says about me to mutual friends and I'm not sure how it sounds to a 3rd party
>>
>>
>>16636840
Did you do something to piss her off during the date? I just think she doesn't like you.
>>
>>16637089
Not that I know of, she didn't start acting weird with me til I said I was fine just being friends

She even said we could go out again to look through a telescope at the planets
>>
File: ChrisBrownXTygaLoyal.jpg (25 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
ChrisBrownXTygaLoyal.jpg
25 KB, 220x220
>>
she sounds like an immature, unstable, and manipulative bimbo. Glad for you OP that ties were cut between you two before she did anything bad to ya. Dont ever look back and try to pursue her further
>>
you shouldn't be worried about what your mutual friends are going to say. They know you, and they know her. They'll be able to spot the bullshit. And if they bring it up to you, you can tell them your version of the story. But like what the others have said, it's better that you got out now. Sounds like too much effort.
>>
>>16636840
Look at how much respect she's treating you with. Fuckin whacko.

Get used to it though, as a guy, you're worthless and expendable. Girls are the ones who are precious and worthy of attention and effort. Not you, you don't mean shit.

It's the way of it these days.
>>
Thanks everyone
>>
>>16637093
Did you say you were fine being friends after you asked her about the new years date?
>>
>>16637105

It's like I can hear your distant wailing even through the medium of written text.
>>
>>16636840

Why do you even tried to keep up with this girl tho?

She sounds like a narcissist cunt, don't ever talk to her again, and if she tries to contact you, just ignore, for your own good, don't be an ego boost to this bitch
>>
>>16637127
I didn't think she would take it so seriously about being my new years date cause we're on opposite sides of the country right now (I'm in California, she's in New York)

But I said that New Years date thing like a week ago and a half ago and just told her today I was fine only being friends and that she doesn't need to worry about me not getting the hint
>>
>>16637175
More than anything I thought it was weird that she responded to that with "ewww boys lol" and thought about it for 4 and a half hours later, I didn't reply to either text.

But part of it was her feeling the need to be straight forward about that that made me feel like I should just tell her I am happy just being friends. Like she was worried I thought she might like me.
>>
>>16636840
>hey tell me what some stranger is thinking.

No fucking clue.

Here's a suggestion for the future: if someone isn't responding to you, don't bother continuing to try communicating with them. Either they'll get back to you when they're ready (and if someone just leaves you hanging for no good reason, why would you give a fuck) or they won't.

You also don't need to make guesses as to why they're not responding and then tell them how they feel or what they're thinking. That's just foolish. You don't actually know, you're just trying to provoke a response.

>>16636882
Yeah ok. Are you somehow under the impression that you can control this?

Sounds more like an excuse to try to keep yourself involved with this person.
>>
Yeah she's immature as fuck, but you should have stopped talking to her after she was clearly not interested. She got annoyed at your persistence; doesn't make her any less of a bitch but still not an unheard of reaction
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.