[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
am I a rapist?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1445115362655.jpg (3 KB, 118x113) Image search: [Google]
1445115362655.jpg
3 KB, 118x113
Last night a girl and I were walking around and started looking up at the stars and shit and commenting how pretty the night was, then we both kind of leaned in and made out for a bit. there wasn't any hestitation or pulling away from either of us.

but now I kind of feel like a rapist because, we were the only ones there in the park right then, so if she was uncomfortable she wouldn't be able to scream or get help. She never SEEMED uncomfortable and we talked afterwards normally but I still worry. is what I did rapey?
>>
That is a really weird train of thought, dude.

If she was uncomfortable, she would've said so. You're not expected to be a mind-reader, and spontaneous make-outs are great if everyone is on board. It sounds like she was on board. Don't overthink it.
>>
>>16636599
op

(a) stop being a faggot. women like it when you take charge. she enjoyed it. grow a pair of balls.

(b) after you break up she will say whatever kissing or sex you had together was rape anyway, so you might as well enjoy it.

this is the best advice you're ever going to get. sorry if that hurts someone's feelings, but not really.
>>
I'm with you, OP. This one time I had sex with my girlfriend but there was nobody else at home so in a hypothetical situation I could have beaten her savagely. It's months later and our relationship is still running smooth, but the fear that it's only like that because I raped her so thoroughly she's been silenced into submission is slowly eating away at my mind.
>>
>>16636599
That is the result of years of feminists and sjw's brainwashing you into thinking that all males are rapists and evil.
Don't listen to them and their anti-male propaganda.

Enjoy life and don't be paranoid about making out with a girl.
>>
>>16636599
yes, you absolutely raped her, asshole

There is NO consent without positive confirmation. It was your duty to ask if she felt uncomfortable because there was nobody around to hear her scream. You did NOT have the right to touch her sexually until she confirmed this.
>>
>>16636599
So OP, are you going to only have sex in public from now on so there are always witnesses? Tell me how that goes.
>>
A true nice guy would turn himself in to the police. Do the right thing OP. If she didn't verbally ask you to kiss her it is sexual assault.
>>
>>16636769
Why was it OP's responsibility? Why didn't the girl have to ask if the OP was uncomfortable? Did the girl almost rape OP?
>>
>>16636769
Stop trolling, some people are actually dumb enough to actually believe in what you wrote.
>>
>>16636769

I can't even tell if this is trolling anymore.
>>
>>16636599
Stop listening to Tumblrshit and Ledditfags you stupid submissive cunt.
>>
>>16636599
If this is rape, then I'm Bill Cosby
>>
File: 1450570902203.jpg (3 KB, 124x125) Image search: [Google]
1450570902203.jpg
3 KB, 124x125
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.