[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's this guy that wants nudes from me, and I want to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1396703280288.png (56 KB, 298x268) Image search: [Google]
1396703280288.png
56 KB, 298x268
There's this guy that wants nudes from me, and I want to fuck him, but at the same time, I don't want him to think I'm a slut.
What do?
>>
>>16635213
Don't fuck him or send nudes if you don't want to be a slut?
>>
>>16635213

>I don't send nudes. But don't worry, you'll see it all ;)
>>
>>16635213
"I'd rather have you see it in person ;)"
>>
Well if he wants nudes he also wants to fuck you. Just ask him to come over or some shit.

On an aside it's so funny how women will behave sluttily by their own standards, as long as other people won't perceive them to be sluts.
>>
>>16635213
Only do things you're comfortable with. If he slutshames you for you wanting to have sex with him, he's not the one to have sex with obviously, and you secretly knew that already. Bait?
>>
>>16635321
>slutshame
o i am laffin

>>16635213
what's wrong with sending him nudes, if you're going to fuck him anyway? self-conscious?
>>
>>16635333
Turn off the lights and lay underneath the sheets. Problem solved.
>>
What would be the best way to get them? Ask directly or let her kinda start on her own?

Obv not OP asking
>>
>>16635213
>Hey, want to come over tonight and watch a movie? :)
Snuggle close to him, turn towards him halfway through the movie and lean in or put your hand on his or do something else physical, whatever. Voila. Sex happens, you don't have any embarrassing pictures floating around to cause trouble later, and I guarantee his thought process will be "fuck yeah this was way better than nudes", not "god, what a slut."
>>
>>16635360
Yea do that, never give him nudes. You got be one of those annoying braggarts who shows them or may get vengeful later and post them somewehre. Or get hacked. Who knows what could happen.
>>
I mean if he's asking for nudes I'm sure he's dtf. I'd just tell him to wait until you guys hook up. After that if you trust him do what ever you want. As a guy I will tell you pretty much all my other guy friends have shown me their gf's nudes on several occasions and I've definelty gotten drunk and shown of some nudes I've gotten so be careful.
>>
>>16635355
asking directly is probably a little blunt, i've never tried

i generally would start with asking them to send me a picture and progress from there
>>
>>16635379
Vodka. Tastes ok. But. Never. Again.
>>
>>16635383
Yeah I think that's better, sry for the weird question hehe :P
>>
>>16635394
nah bro, i totally get it

currently bothering a girl for more videos
>>
Any guy who will think less of a girl he asked for nudes because she sent him nudes is fucking deranged.

God, I don't want to sound like one of those /r9k/ autists, but this is what I fucking hate about women. You want to fuck him, he clearly wants to fuck you, just say it and do it, it doesn't need to be this goddamn complicated. I'm so damn sick of missing out on situations where there's obviously mutual attraction because I didn't manage to correctly navigate this triple-deception minefield bullshit.

You know what guys like? Women who are assertive and open with what they want. Despite what a bunch of radical neckbeards say on the internet, nobody normal has a problem with a woman who's open about having sex with a guy she likes.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.