[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Evening anons I'm being friends with this guy and noticed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 556x664) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 556x664
Evening anons

I'm being friends with this guy and noticed he often just stops talking to me for a day or two. We live in a 2 different cities so can't meet irl that often so we message. Whatever he always messages me first but some days he doesn't at all or writes to me and doesn't reply to my message. When i ask him what was going on he just says nothing and that he was bored all day long etc.
I feel sometimes like he does it on purpose....maybe to give me a hint he doesn't want to talk anymore..
what do you think guys
>>
He wouldn't message you if he didn't want to. If he doesn't reply it means that he was probably busy.
>>
>>16634938
He's probably getting bored with the lack of face to face contact. I've had that with a guy once. He was so needy.
>>
>>16634938
in doubt just copy him. and if he asks questions just ask this question back. His question will also apply to himself, since you copied him.
>>
>>16634938
why does that bother you? a day or two? jesus you're not married

>whatever he always messages me first

why is that important?
>>
>>16634974
>why is that important?
Because she's very self-confident.
>>
>>16634974
idk it's just wierd it's all. I noticed that pattern and started wonder what's up with that
>>
>>16635371
Probably nothing at all.
More likely than not, he just does it because he doesn't want to be seen as the needy guy who messages you every day.
>>
>>16635377
ya, it's possible I guess
>>
>>16635377
This. I've had enough girls leaving me because I tried to be not an asshole by showing that I care. Would maybe message them evenings when back from college and talk to them. But it appears, you will be looked as a needy guy. So yeah I just answer whenever and try to respond to girls like they to me (like short replies from her, so I will too)
>>
Or maybe he likes to take a day to himself where he isn't social. I don't like talking to people every single day.
>>
>>16635448
why???
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.