[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He admits he wants me for just my body
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_n4g7exDSLM1ttjvs0o1_500.jpg (39 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n4g7exDSLM1ttjvs0o1_500.jpg
39 KB, 500x281
We've been friends for over 5 years at least. We go way back to high school. Things started to get really sexual in the last year or so, but from his texts you could see that he did care about me...like asking me about what books I was reading, movies, shows, just life in general.

Last night he finally answered why he was distancing himself from me and why he was avoiding me. He told me that he liked my body a lot and that his main focus when he would talk to me was trying to get some. He said that I shouldn't talk to him or try to be friends with him because then he would just use me.

I feel so weird about this. Like wow, I'm hot enough for someone to want me like that, but at the same time, 5 years of friendship and the possibility of a relationship gone down the drain. And I don't even care if I ever have a romantic relationship with him. I do love him, but a friendship would be enough. But he's throwing that out entirely because he can't control his dick.

Any advice? What should I do? I don't want to lost him as a friend...but if he's saying these things...then I don't know.
>>
>>16633449
It's gonna be tough, but I say drop him. I mean, he gets a few points for being real with you and taking himself out of the equation before anything happened, but still, you deserve better.
>>
>>16633461
Yeah, I guess I have to. But still, five years of friendship just gone...just like that. It's depressing.
>>
>>16633449
Sounds like he sees himself in the friendzone.
The only way for him to get over it is to have little to do with you until he moves on.

Its shit but its always going to happen when guys and girls are friends.
>>
>>16633471
He was never even in the friendzone with me.

This is the only guy friend this has happened with. I have never had it happen with anyone else.
>>
>>16633478
Does he know that?

I wasnt trying to suggest it happens with every guy and girl but that its likley to happen at least once.

To be honest theres not much you can do in this situation other than be straight with him. Tell him how stupid you think he is acting.
>>
Straight up tell him how you feel and that you want a relationship, ask him what he's thinking rather than just cutting ties right away.
>>
>>16633501
I don't know if he even wants a relationship. He said that he just wanted a fuck buddy and that I was looking for a legitimate partner.
>>
>>16633505
That's what I did. He just said that he wanted a fuck buddy and not something more.
>>
If you're satisfied with just being his cockslut, stay. But if not, leave. When you think about, after all those five years, he should have had some sort of emotional attachment to you. But he admitted to you that wasn't the case. I'm impressed he played that game for so long. But he is getting what he wanted.
>>
>>16633509
Now it sounds like hes trying to bribe you into fucking him. I assumed friendzone but no guy cant be friends with a girl because he would fuck her.
>>
>>16633515
Things only got really sexual for the past year or so. It wasn't for the entire five years that things were sexual.

But yeah...I think I should drop him if this is all that he wanted the entire time.
>>
>>16633519
Wait you have already been fucking him?
Get out of there seriously.
>>
>>16633449
Protip: men and women can't be just friends. Only 3 classifications of women for men who hang out with them, partner, women they are fucking, women they want to fuck.
Your 'friend' is 100% right
>>
I don't understand. Have you two had sex or not?
>>
>>16633529
Yes
>>
>>16633533
Then you have to just decide if you want to be fwb or stop being together.

He wants to fuck you, you want more than that, he doesn't and he doesn't want to be friendzoned and he respects you enough to not keep leading you on.
Fairly simple thing really.
>>
>He admits he wants me for just my body
The word admit implies that some kind of negative behavior took place. I don't think that's true in this situation. It's alright for any person to be attracted to a body, or to a personality, to both at the same time or to none at all. It's alright for any person to speak freely about who or what they are attracted to.

>he's throwing that out entirely because he can't control his dick.
People can be independently attracted to a body or personality. The fact that he is attracted to your body does not mean that his is misjudging you. It may personally hurts you that your personality does not meet his preference but that doesn't mean he did anything wrong. It may motivates you to work on your personality so that it meets his preferences. It may motivate you to look for compatibility elsewhere. Both decisions are okay. It is a problem that you face and it is not a problem that he has caused with malicious intent. Blaming him will only hurt you.
>>
>>16633449
He sounds like a dickhead who's aware he's a dickhead and trying not to be in a really fucked up way. You lose friends as you get older. It's normal. Let it happen.
>>
>>16633466
>>16633461
I think he still could be your friend, and that he's just tryna be a hard guy.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.