[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jealous
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2
File: 1446427030068.jpg (34 KB, 900x735) Image search: [Google]
1446427030068.jpg
34 KB, 900x735
How can I eliminate my jealous feelings for a girl in our friend group who I will never be able to get with?
>>
>>16631574
Bump
>>
File: IMG_20151229_115949.jpg (51 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151229_115949.jpg
51 KB, 500x377
>>16631574
You can't just eliminate your feelings. It's better to try and see what happens anon or you will later regret it.
>>
>>16631574
Does she lead you on/use you, or you just have a crush and you can't let it go?

Unfortunately OP sometimes these things take time. If she's not the shitty type that's milking the situation, try not to become bitter towards her,
>>
>>16631574
Find someone else to crush on.
>>
Just stop giving a fuck and have more than one chick who wants you. Women have many suitors to choose from so why can't you do the same.
>>
>>16631627
She doesn't lead me on persay like she is really nice to me, talks to me about things and shows me when she gets new things and is excited about them, IE Her new nails, her new books she gets whatever.

I know she doesn't have an interest in me because
>I'm not attractive
>She talks about how she likes another guy
>Hasn't openly said it but I can take a hint or two ya know?
>>
>>16631615
Try and see what happens as in what? Like if she will change her feelings for me? I know that will never happen and if it ever does I will feel like its not a legit feeling if it wasn't a first time thing. I've known her for 3 years or so
>>
>>16631672
I mean like try and get her to like you but don't tell her that you like her, but instead make her like you or at least try as you never know if it will work out if you don't try anon. But don't go just blindly.
>>
Find some one better or find a reason to not like her.
>>
>>16631685
Its alot to explain and I won't do it to bore people but I am friendzoned with her so I don't think thats a choice. I am pretty unattractive but working on it by hitting the gym losing weight blah blah blah, but I would just feel like if she starts to like me AFTER I do all of that stuff then its not real and she just likes me for my body and it won't work.
>>
>>16631659
You seem like a realistic and decent dude, Anon. And you're likely right that she's not interested, so that sucks. Crushes are annoying. Try to ignore it, and soon it'll pass and someone else will fill your thoughts.

As far as you not being very attractive- don't sweat it. If you're a fun and decent person, you'll probably still get someone super cute. I'm pretty decent looking, and have oddball taste in men, so don't sell yourself short!
>>
>>16631689
Its hard because I put her on a pedestal but its hard to take her off she has qualities that I have been looking for in a girl
>Nerdy skinny blonde girl
>Very Cute Laugh
>Likes to fight (playfully)
>TomBoy turned girly girl
>Claims to be asexual
>Easy to make Laugh
>>
>>16631696
This helps a little but its still very hard to see her and how she acts around other people and the things she tells me kinda bums me out once and a while.
>>
>>16631691
Yeah well then try to forget about her; work on your self so then you can get to know more girls easier and shit. Then you'll maybe find someone. Good luck anon
>>
>>16631699
> Claims to be asexual
DROP IT LIKE IT WAS NAGASAKI/HIROSHIMA ALL OVER AGAIN
>>
>>16631723
No the thing is she claims to be asexual but has had 3 boyfriends before and I know she has had sex with them, for some reason it turns me on thinking that she is asexual and a tomboy but if you put a dick in her she will melt and naturally love it and moan and get into it. That is a secret fetish making a "Strong willed" girl just lose all of her will to sex once it starts.
>>
>>16631727
What the fuck man. You're fucking nut.

You are asexual or you are not, NO IN BETWEEN FUCKING UNDEDICATED NORMIE PIECE OF SHIT DIDEROT WOULDN'T BE HAPPY IF HE WERE THERE RIGHT NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>16631740
She is a tumlr girl so I feel like she is just doing this to feel unique which is fine it doesn't mean anything to me, she also says she is pansexual but has never been with anything but a man before.
>>
>>16631758
> pansexual
> but asexual
> and a tumblrdrone
Come the fuck on op, you can't be serious right now.
>>
>>16631740
>>16631758
I think the way she is defining it is different then its meaning, the way I look at it she is saying she doesn't want to do one night stands she will have sex with people who are in a relationship with her.
>>
>>16631761
No no no no NO NO. You can't just toss a word here and there and twist its meaning just so you can use it, fucking hell man, you're in a lot of trouble.
>>
>>16631760
I am 100% serious I know it makes literally no sense at all but that is what she was talking to me about one day and I didn't want to call her out on it because it meant nothing to me whatever she was sexually or thought she was.

The way she used pansexual was I am attracted to Girls, men, trans, etc.
>>
>>16631766
errr why is that a bad thing? if she feels good about herself and it doesn't hurt anyone then why is it an issue?
>>
>>16631767
Just fuck her and leave, maybe even toss a green bill on her on your way out, what a fucking cunt she is tbqh.
>>
>>16631773
Only you can prevent forest wildfires.
>>
>>16631776
>>16631777
I still don't see the issue here with her thinking these things.
>>
>>16631709
If she has made it clear that she's not interested then you need to let it go, and if certain things she says is bumming you out, then try to avoid those topics of discussion.
>>
>>16631784
She's a fucking normiecore drone from head to toes, everything points to that fact.
>>
>>16631788
Well I just wanted to know ways to get over the feelings of jealously I get when we all hangout. She brings up the topics and I don't want to come off cold and shut it down but I give some short answers or try to push it away.
>>
>>16631791
What would be an issue with that? Help me look at her negative here maybe you can break my illusion of her meeting so many standards
>>
>>16631795
Just let it fucking go, that's how. She's not your women, it's none of your business what she does and you shouldn't be having any personal feelings about her sex life. If you don't want to hear her talk about sex stuff, tell her 'lets change the subject', or just fucking ignore it if your with other friends. Talk to someone else in your group instead of focusing on her.
>>
>>16631805
Read >>16631810
Grow the fuck up man, stop the illusion. It's poeple like you that are actively feeding this cancer.
>>
>>16631805
>>16631784
It's stupid as fuck and annoying, but she's not hurting anyone.

I honestly wouldn't have the patience for it, but it wouldn't make me hate her either.
>>
>>16631810
>>16631821
The worst part of this for me is I know I put her on a pedestal, I know I am in a illusion, I know she doesn't like me past a friend,but for some reason I still cant lose my feelings for her past a friend, It kills me more knowing I am so aware of all this bullshit but I still don't have the mental power or will power to just shake it off.

I guess deep deep down I still have a small feeling that maybe it will change and if I push her aside it will never happen, but even i can call myself out on that stupid statement.
>>
>>16631832
Get off the board. You didn't come here for advice, you came here to bitch and validate yourself. If you're not going to listen to anyone's advice (and don't give me that 'waa! I can't do it), then just leave.

If you -wanted-to actually get over her and not be hurt, you would start dating other people or looking for other dates and stopped being love addicted.

Its a classic case of you want what you can't have, and what's sadder is that you probably don't even really love HER, just some feature about her.
>>
>>16631574
smoke crack
>>
>>16631574

Please don't use Spike for your bitch-ass thread.
>>
>>16631761
How long has she been off of tumblr? They've used the term demisexual to mean that, more or less.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.