[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you forget the person you liked and thought about the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1450821188376.png (483 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1450821188376.png
483 KB, 1920x1080
How do you forget the person you liked and thought about the most?

Getting a new person of interest is not an option

Please, help me.
>>
>>16631022
>Getting a new person of interest is not an option

lol shut the fuck up, you think you're the only one who got their heartbroken and had to move on to someone else?

nigga ur probably like 16 you don't even know how many options you have you'll get over it just stop wallowing .
>>
Work on you. Focus more on excelling in your work/school/gym.
>>
How old are you?
>>
>>16631044
I meant that it's not an option for the next 4 to 6 months as I've got little to no time available to go out or start a relationship

>>16631074
>>
Any advice for my situation?

Fell in love with friend of mine early last year. For months now she is all I think about all day. Things could never work out between us, so somehow need to stop obsessing about her like this.
Getting a new love interest is not an option because my wife would be upset.
>>
I'll tell you, because I'm going through the same thing. I made a friend a while ago, and not too long after developed feelings for her.

But I threw myself into trying to help others through their problems. /adv/, /r9k/, etc.
Funny enough that I started helping others more because of her, so every little thing I do for other people brings a small smile to my face as I think of her.

Mind you, it didn't end badly, it just... she had her own stuff. Stuff that I don't think I'm able to help with. So maybe this is my coping mechanism. As far as coping goes, helping others isn't so bad.

Good luck, and don't stop moving forward.
Because no matter how you cope, time is the greatest dilutation of problems.
>>
>>16631168
kek. Spend more time with your wife and rediscover the love you once felt for her.

She's your wife. By sheer virtue of that bond she deserves it.
>>
This is also relevant to my interests. I'm in love with someone else but can't support myself financially or else I would have left already. Now that I'll be working again soon, that window of opportunity is finally starting to open and I plan on leaving as soon as I have enough money. A few months ago, the love of my life came back into my life and left again because I was unable to free myself from my situation. Now, that person is all I think and dream about. Until I'm truly available though, we don't stand a chance and we can't even talk anymore without it causing even more drama. How do I move on until I'm free?
>>
Throw yourself totally and completely into a project to take your mind off of her; that's what I'm doing, and it worked for me before. It hurts like fucking mad, but I'm confident I can make it through, and so can you.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.