[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do girls stop talking mid conversation? I've been texting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: austin-powers-mole_zps7dbd0f27.png (296 KB, 639x351) Image search: [Google]
austin-powers-mole_zps7dbd0f27.png
296 KB, 639x351
Why do girls stop talking mid conversation? I've been texting a girl over the past couple of days and today after a couple of hours of texting she just stopped mid conversation. What do I do?
>>
>>16630952
!
>>
>>16630952
move the fuck on, if she was interested she would be waiting for your text.

/thread
>>
>>16630952
distracted or bored
>>
>>16630952
She is probably busy don't overthink it
>>
Because sometimes people suddenly have shit to do, or the conversation came to a point where there wasn't anything to say that wouldn't sound forced.
>>
Your real question is: why is she not doing what I want her to be doing. Which is a legit and honorable question, but you're misrepresenting yourself.
>>
>>16630952
do the same, sometimes girls (and I mean the rare kind) dont like you replying way to fast to their messages, they think you are needy
they either could be busy, or just said fuck it, you have to re-act the same way
>>
>>16631166
What is it with this whole neediness meme? How are women so repulsed by this?
>>
>>16631173
woman want a man not a boy, respoding every message before letting her breath means you are needy, which means you have nobody else to talk to, which means you are not desirable
woman love the things they cant have
>>
>>16630952
You fell off the bubble in terms of things she found interesting.

>>16631305
Legit question: are you from China?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.